Thread: FI Mods and Admins

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

FI Mods and Admins

I was just wondering around, how do the FI guys decide on giving Mod and Admin privileges to people, since i have seen quite a few changes since i joined.
    Is there any rules/principles/ways/whatever that help the current admins decide on these things based on facts/stats/merits or is it just as the admins feel on that particular day this is discussed?

Note that i have not the littlest bit of interest in becoming neither mod nor admin, as i only recreationally come here to discuss with fellow interistas to kill a little bit of time and get a little bit of info, and i have never had any particular interest in running internet forums, but i am just curios as to the rules of the forums and how do you guys go about deciding who runs things and assistants.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    No there aren't any written rules.

It's simple: Mods are hired when needed. Obviously mods are picked based on things like being respected, reliable, active and the usual stuff.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Do we need to have a thread for Moderator & Administrator applications !?

There we can put our details, what we are doing, what we can do or what we can contribute in FI, what is our experience etc.. what do you think guys!?
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Do we need to have a thread for Moderator & Administrator applications !?

There we can put our details, what we are doing, what we can do or what we can contribute in FI, what is our experience etc.. what do you think guys!?
    haha, nice one bes

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    M.Adnan is right. We only hire new mods and, on the rarest of occasions, new admins when we see that there is a need for more. So in a situation when we deem we have enough mods, even the best of members may not get asked to be a mod.

The categories are the obvious ones as it has been stated above, activity & maturity being the 2 most important ones IMO.

And, I don't wanna sound defensive or anything but just to be clear, it's not a cabal kind of thing where only the friends of the mods are promoted, it really is pure 100% meritocracy-based.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Why's that important ?

Important is, have a good time, respect others so that they respect you, and support Inter (Or not ) Actually, if everyone behaves well, than there will be no need of mods at all
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Why's that important ?

Important is, have a good time, respect others so that they respect you, and support Inter (Or not ) Actually, if everyone behaves well, than there will be no need of mods at all
    Not everyone does, so there's the need for having mods.