Thread: Fabio Hoxha

Fabio Hoxha

Hi,

I just noticed that is one albanian guy who is playing in Inter's primavera.

Inter bought him for 40.000 Euro, when he was 14 years old and when he was playing in Piacenca. He also scored the fastest goal in Italy when he played for U-15, just after 16 seconds of playing match.

To be honest, I'm very happy for this guy, finally someone from Albanians are playing for Inter..

Forza Fabio!!!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

I have heard of him. He scores quite a lot for our second highest youth team, right?

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Yeah, i saw this guy a couple times on Inter.it as well as FM10, where he wasn't so good. :S
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by maxw View Post
    I have heard of him. He scores quite a lot for our second highest youth team, right?
    I don't have too much informations about him, but when he was in Piacenca (2004-05) he scored 22 goals, to be honest this is fantastic.

I started to training with Firenzuola, the team where was Luka Toni. At that times we was in Serie D, I was just 12 years and I scored 45 goals just in championship, even I was playing with players who was bigger than me, said Fabio Hoxha.

FABIO HOXHA
    Birthday: 07.05.1993
    Heigh: 1.76 m
    Weigh: 64 kg
    Position: Striker
    Team: Inter U-17, Allievi Nazionali
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

where do you get the info? albanian media?

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Hi,

I just noticed that is one albanian guy who is playing in Inter's primavera.
    Inter bought him for 40.000 Euro, when he was 14 years old and when he was playing in Piacenca. He also scored the fastest goal in Italy when he played for U-15, just after 16 seconds of playing match.
    To be honest, I'm very happy for this guy, finally someone from Albanians are playing for Inter..
    Forza Fabio!!!!

I just can't believe you took this thread from me Besnik. I knew this from a long time now but i wanted to make the thread once he had made his next step to the primavera team. Anyway for you to know he has been the top goalscorer last year with the Allievi Regionali with 20 goals and is playing this year with the Allievi Nazionali scoring 5 goals but hasn't played in most of the matches because of an injurie if i'm not wrong.
    Anyway he has already made his first call up with the albanian u-21 team (but this is also because we lack stikers)

Anyway Besnik you should know that there is also Andrea Qarri that plays as a GK in the giovanissimi nazionali . I'm not sure how talented is he though but anyway 2 albanians in a team that has only 2 italians in it's first team is smth we should feel proud about....

P.S I hope you won't take his thread away from me too . Let's wait for the primavera step

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

ohh i remembered a joke regarding fabio.....

During the time he was playing for the allievi regionali or giovanissimi i'm not sure which in an albanian sport show in TV was invited the albanian u-17 manager and a dancer among the others. At some point the coach was speaking about the fact that he had send some scouts in italy to discover possible albanian talents for the future and he said that we had players only in milan team and in palermo according to his scouts. At the time the dancer said that a great albanian talent was playing for inter and scoring a lot of goals...
    The manager loughing with irony responded to her saying that she had a wrong information because there were no albanian players playing for inter

So Besnik here's another reason why our talents go and play for switzerland or greece , because even dancers have more information than our managers...

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    Anyway Besnik you should know that there is also Andrea Qarri that plays as a GK in the giovanissimi nazionali . I'm not sure how talented is he though but anyway 2 albanians in a team that has only 2 italians in it's first team is smth we should feel proud about....
    Yeah bro, I've noticed about that, and I'm proud of that.

P.S I hope you won't take his thread away from me too . Let's wait for the primavera step
    Haha, don't worry

Fav. Player
    santon,crisetig

Quote Originally Posted by junior55 View Post
    ohh i remembered a joke regarding fabio.....

During the time he was playing for the allievi regionali or giovanissimi i'm not sure which in an albanian sport show in TV was invited the albanian u-17 manager and a dancer among the others. At some point the coach was speaking about the fact that he had send some scouts in italy to discover possible albanian talents for the future and he said that we had players only in milan team and in palermo according to his scouts. At the time the dancer said that a great albanian talent was playing for inter and scoring a lot of goals...
    The manager loughing with irony responded to her saying that she had a wrong information because there were no albanian players playing for inter

So Besnik here's another reason why our talents go and play for switzerland or greece , because even dancers have more information than our managers...
    a manager like him should be fired right away..this reminds me of moments like the one when obi mikel had a trial with rapid bucharest and they said he has no value,or when zigic had one with poli timisoara and they said the same thing,and there are other similar moments..

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    The boy has scored 4 goals in his last 3 games!

Now has 9 on the season, 3 goals behind Ahmed Said...

kid is already top scorer of allievi nazionali with 15 goals from 19 matches he played. he was injured in the beginning of the season. Last year he was top scorer of giovanissimi nazionali - a lower ranked youth team. sure he will be promoted to primavera next season

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Albania

Whats happened with him.!

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ArbėrInterista View Post
    Whats happened with him.!
    I don't know if he is already included in the primavera list. For what i know there are no official names about the allievi players that will be with the primavera this year.

He moved to Piacenza on loan.

He scored 17 goals for Inter's U17 side last season.. impressive!!

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34489&L=en&CAT=3

Fav. Player
    Bobo Vieri

Hong Kong

The player had left Inter to Varese outright, which he also spent 2010-11 season at Piacenza, without first team appearances .

---------- Post added at 09:01 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

source: legaserieb.it

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by matt86hk View Post
    The player had left Inter to Varese outright, which he also spent 2010-11 season at Piacenza, without first team appearances .

---------- Post added at 09:01 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

source: legaserieb.it

Correct, he is now owned by Varese:

http://www.legaserieb.it/it/serie-bw...ferimento/1763

17. Thanks (1): Stefan