View Poll Results: La Grande Inter or Former Players & Coaches?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Grande Inter

12 22.22%
  • Former Players & Coaches

42 77.78%
Page 1 of 84 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Vieri

Christian Vieri

I think the Vieri have palyed 2 matches,and he wasnt good enough,but he is still one of the best St. in the world and he still can score a least 30 goals this seasson,so Vieri and Adriano should be our firs choise.I am sure that he will paly better in next games.FORZA INTER

This should be placed elsewhere in the forum. And maybe we even have a Vieri thread already.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    This should be placed elsewhere in the forum. And maybe we even have a Vieri thread already.
    yeah, Vieri must have already has a thread here...

let's see how this will go

forza Vieri
    -----------------------

I agree ur view.V32 & A 10 are the best players undoubltly.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    I agree that he could score about even 30 goals in one season but not in partnership with Adriano.He needs to play with support striker.With Adriano he will score about 10 goals.10 goals for 7 mln euro.Nice
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I won't be patient with Vieri for long time.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

i really don't understand people who says vieri gave his all for the team he deserve to play bla bla bla

our midfield is working hard to create chances and vieri is wasting them he couldn't score sitters for god sake even pipa inzaghi would score them

poor recoba he plays so little yet people says he is inconsistent
    but when it comes to vieri the poor soul is having a drought give me a break

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    I disagree with you, 2T. I think the majority of the fans here admire Bobo for what he's done in the past for us, he's saved our side many times and has then become one of the world's best strikers for years but there comes a time when one's performance just isn't as good as it used to be. For most Interisti, Vieri isn't the same tritolone that just couldn't stop putting the ball in the back of the net in the 01-02 season. However, one thing I know us Interisti are is we don't favor one player over the other. It's a well known fact that Chino is a very inconsistent player but we acknowledge that he performed when given a chance last season but unfortunately kept getting hit by the injury bug. I'd say we're cursed with Recoba if I didn't know any better, really.

Competition is growing, and as Bobo keeps playing at such a low level he'll be put on asside on the bench in no time. This isn't the issue with me, as I know Mancio will eventually either put Martins or Recoba as Adriano's partner if Tritolone can't get his act together. Sadly, as the days go by I am starting to believe that the great Vieri era might be coming to an end but I still have this little belief in me that he's just going through a rough patch and he'll atleast be able to be a quality striker.

Basically, I just think it's much too early to be calling for Vieri's head and stuff. He's in our line-up based on past performances and because of his name, of course that's not right but what can you do about it? absolutely nothing, zip, nada. As a Vieri fan, I hope he'll score this weekend and gain some respect and praise amongst the Interisti - if he can't score soon enough, he'll be on the bench and I don't think he'll cope with that too well either.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    It's great to see Bobo back. It's not just the fact that he's scoring. He looks like a new, regenerated man.

Last year he looked bored, sloppy and the expression on his face was telling us that he didn't give a shit about Inter.

Look at him now. Concentrated, committed. Working hard for the team, coming back to help the midfield and the defence. Celebrating the goals whit real joy.

Welcome back Bobo, we missed you
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Yes, I have to admit I never saw Vieri work so much as he did yesterday... :shock:
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think there is a transformation in Bobo...He is more of a team guy now it seems...IMHO
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Oba

I am so glad Vieri has finally got back on the score sheet. It seems like he has been working really hard and he has finally got a result. Hopefully he will keep improving and of course keep scoring.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

We never saw a Vieri like this last year:

22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

It's great to see the rejunevated Vieri,may it continue...

Fabio 2
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

well, his trouble scoring certainly gives a new perspective on Vieri, now he realizes that even he can have problems..
    and now he seems more of team player than before...

with this, I am optimistic that vieri can reach a better form..
    -----------------------

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I dont want to sound too negative or anything. But in all fairness Bobo's performance wasnt anything to brag about. The only difference this time around as that he scored!
    Whether his shot was a miss hit or not is open for debate

anyways, im glad he scored and also managed to celebrate
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Re: Vieri

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurra32
    I think the Vieri have palyed 2 matches,and he wasnt good enough,but he is still one of the best St. in the world and he still can score a least 30 goals this seasson,so Vieri and Adriano should be our firs choise.I am sure that he will paly better in next games.FORZA INTER
    It's funny what You say in this moment. All of You during last months were reapiting that Vieri is unuseful any more etc. And now when he scored two goals .. You changed Your opinion with 180 degrees.
    Grande Sinisa
    Non mollare mai !

Sinisa moja milosc !

Fav. Player
    Dejan Stankovic

Vieri..Vieri.. Vieri,,

I think its time to think of the matter as business ,if Inter has any intention to offload him then we should put him in the best form cause otherwise we wont get a good deal, the question if we put him in the best form would we still want to offload him??!!!

We are paying this guy a huge salary so itís a waste of resources to put him on the bench which will make his situation worse, now he scored again in the last 2 games, he said he hit the ball wrongly in Valencia but what matters that he scored. and along Adriano, who is MILANís king, Vieri getting back especially to his aerial lethal.

Honestly I donít care much about the names on the pitch but what I want is an entertaining style with results.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Score or don't score I'd still like to see Vieri shipped out now so that the side can get some cash from his deal. I'm happy that he scored and everything but it's pretty obvious that he is past his best and I seriously can not see him getting any better than he currently is.

Bobo has done a lot for the club and I truly respect that. But we need to look towards the future and perhaps by selling Vieri we could grab Tevez or Morientes (who I still think would be a wonderful partner for Adriano)
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Re: Vieri

Quote Originally Posted by sinisza
    It's funny what You say in this moment. All of You during last months were reapiting that Vieri is unuseful any more etc. And now when he scored two goals .. You changed Your opinion with 180 degrees.
    I knew it, I was just waiting for someone to make a comment like that.

Nobody's saying things like "Vieri is the best striker in the world again". We're just happy that he scored, and most of all, that his attitude has changed. He's celebrating instead of spitting, and he looks committed and concentrated.

That's all sinisza.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion