View Poll Results: Who is your dream signing for summer of 2009? (CAN BE UNREALISTIC!)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samuel Eto'o

3 5.36%
  • Edin Dzeko

3 5.36%
  • David Villa

14 25.00%
  • Sergio Aguero

15 26.79%
  • Hernanes

7 12.50%
  • Diego

19 33.93%
  • Mauro Zarate

4 7.14%
  • Marek Hamsik

20 35.71%
  • Antonio Cassano

12 21.43%
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi

3 5.36%
  • Fernando Torres

7 12.50%
  • Karim Benzema

5 8.93%
  • Lionel Messi

18 32.14%
  • David Silva

5 8.93%
  • Didier Drogba

3 5.36%
  • Diego Milito

2 3.57%
  • Steven Gerrard

10 17.86%
  • Frank Lampard

3 5.36%
  • Deco

0 0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155562636465
Results 1,281 to 1,286 of 1286

Thread: Player Suggestions

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Well, he did play in Belgium before that, so it wasn't that obvious he'd do well in Serie A. Easy talking in hindsight.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

2. Thanks (2): Bluenine, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Well, he did play in Belgium before that, so it wasn't that obvious he'd do well in Serie A. Easy talking in hindsight.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    True.. but when interisti talk about inter material they always refers to everyone in treble squad form which is even the player itself cant topped that form or atleast replicate their top performance after that great year. So it cant help made every player will lookalike garbage on Interisti eyes, even he is good player interisti will never seen them as inter material or have potential to be one in future, interisti just set the benchmark too high.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I guess I rate Biglia more than you do. He is a compete DM who is a leader in the midfield, has Serie A experience and a decent playmaker. Plus he has worked under Pioli and understands his system. Its a brilliant combination if we want immediate results.

Julian Weigl is an outstanding talent, possibly the best young DM in the world. I was trying to be a bit more realistic with my wish-list, which should cost around 100-120m for all 4 players. While with Chinese money, we could afford someone like Weigl (who would cost upwards of 50m), I doubt we will be able to beat off competition from Barca, Real and City.

Biglia is more realistic, I remember during his time in Belgium he mentioned that Inter was his dream destination... and now he is having contract issues with Lazio. He will still cost 20-30m, which is very high for his age, but like you said for our "first priority" position we should not skimp. We have no midfielder who is even close to the quality of Biglia as a DM.
    Nah, I think Biglia is a great player, even back to the days when people shat on NerazzuriNinja for insisting he'd be Cambiasso's heir.

But right now he's just not fit our strategy. If I were you, I'd spend big on a young DM then improvise with older CB, someone like Godin or Koscielni. CBs tend to age better than midfielders. Or some low-key name like Tonelli or Jedvaj.

5. Thanks (1): thatdude

theempireliedtherearenoco ok... JJM's Avatar
    Fav. Player
    N#6,25,44
    Old name
    icardiscores

Cocos

91 Forum Supporter

this is too much even for enjoy standards I can't make out a sentence tbh

Fav. Player
    DjorkaeffRecoba

Hong Kong

No Fabregas please. The ex barca manager after Pep who died in cancer said Fabregas was the tumor in changing room. Pep said he is too slow for no 10 and lack of defensive contribution to be no 8 nor no 6. Even Xavi said he leaked the info of starting lineup to the journalist. I don't want a trouble maker in our team and he won't be happy if he could not start every match.

I will take Sneijder back and he could accept bench role. He can do more impact than Banega as a rotational player.
    Pandev:
    "The referee booked me because I took my shirt off after the goal. I couldn't wait..."

8. Thanks (4): Bluenine, DARi0, Dylan, EEeyOO

Fav. Player
    Broz,Ivan,Mario

Monaco

we dont need a number 10 at the moment...joao mario and banega can cover that position just fine