View Poll Results: Who is your dream signing for summer of 2009? (CAN BE UNREALISTIC!)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samuel Eto'o

3 5.36%
  • Edin Dzeko

3 5.36%
  • David Villa

14 25.00%
  • Sergio Aguero

15 26.79%
  • Hernanes

7 12.50%
  • Diego

19 33.93%
  • Mauro Zarate

4 7.14%
  • Marek Hamsik

20 35.71%
  • Antonio Cassano

12 21.43%
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi

3 5.36%
  • Fernando Torres

7 12.50%
  • Karim Benzema

5 8.93%
  • Lionel Messi

18 32.14%
  • David Silva

5 8.93%
  • Didier Drogba

3 5.36%
  • Diego Milito

2 3.57%
  • Steven Gerrard

10 17.86%
  • Frank Lampard

3 5.36%
  • Deco

0 0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2191

Thread: Player Suggestions

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Ziyech should be our main target. What a class player
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Ziyech should be our main target. What a class player
    Too good for us.

I think we find ourselves in quite an awkward spot where we're not good enough to sign big players but still not shit enough to settle for mid-range types.
    That's probably why our management keeps looking at players in their 30s since they could be good but the big clubs don't necessarily want to sign them in favor of younger players.
    brehme1989 uomo di merda

ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Macedonia

Nico Schulz playing for Conte would be massive. He is tailored for that position at left wing.

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

Aouar or Havertz must buys

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

It's been ten years. We NEED a new poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

7. Thanks (1): YoramG

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Make a new list then.

9. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Hm, I guess I can go through all the pages and collect the names. We'll see how much time I'll have today.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ziyech
    Schulz
    Thorgan Hazard
    Pepe
    Bergwijn
    Havertz
    Draxler
    Meunier
    Tagliafico
    Joao Felix
    Lozano
    Iličić
    Douglas Costa
    Malcom
    Van de Beek
    Sarabia
    Coutinho
    Brandt
    Chiesa
    Pellegrini
    Džeko
    Costa
    SMS
    Barella

Can we make a poll where you can vote for more than one player? Like which players do you want at Inter next season?
    Last edited by wera; 15 May 19 at 12:39.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    It`s Tagliafico.

Why would anyone want Douglas Costa, even more so than Conte is coming?

Where do you see Coutinho playing under Conte?

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Conte isn't here until Inter.it confirms it.

Greece

Those players being "dream" signings sounds more like a nightmare.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    This guy has football IQ, my prediction is that he will end up a big footballer if he stays healthy: https://www.transfermarkt.com/hamed-...spieler/391065

Empoli refused €3m from juBentus in 2017, while Inter were also after him.

Empoli have officially sold midfielder Hamed Traore to Fiorentina but confirm he will see the season out with them.

It emerged late last night that Fiorentina had beaten Inter to Traore’s signature, and Empoli have now confirmed that to be the case.

“Empoli announce they have reached an agreement with Fiorentina for the permanent transfer of Hamed Junior Traore.

“At the same time, the player will remain, on a temporary basis, in blue until June 30, 2019.”

The 19-year-old has enjoyed a breakout campaign with the Tuscans, making 17 appearances in all competitions this term.

The Viola are expected to pay €12m for the Ivorian, although the statement has no mention of young striker Dusan Vlahovic heading in the opposite direction.
    He will be worth the double in no-time, I see great composure in him and smart passes. I would buy him if we had the funds. Was previously linked to Inter before the deal with Fiorentina collapsed.

Empoli deny Traore claims

Empoli have ‘firmly’ denied reports that heart issues were flagged up during Hamed Traore’s Fiorentina medical.

La Nazione claimed a serious heart defect had prevented Fiorentina from rubberstamping Traore’s transfer next season after it emerged they had yet to deposit the midfielder’s contract with Lega Serie A.

However, Empoli hit back in a statement: “The player Hamed Junior Traore and Empoli both firmly deny the news published this morning by the newspaper La Nazione, which claims there is suspicion that the player is suffering from a serious heart defect that could have a fatal outcome.

“Empoli F.C. have always scrupulously followed the most rigorous medical protocols and the player has always requested and obtained regular certification of his competitive suitability.

“With the sole purpose of creating alarm, the author of the article likens Mr. Traore to the cases of players who unfortunately have been victims of fatal tragedies on the field, regardless of the irreparable consequences of such imprudent and reckless conduct.

“Mr. Traore and Empoli F.C. have already commissioned their trusted lawyers to proceed in all locations and against all those who are held responsible for the unlawful disclosure of health information, which is without substance, as well as being seriously detrimental to the professional image and privacy of Mr. Traore.”
    I say check him properly and sign him on.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

16. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

We were after him as well, during the winter transfer window, if Sky Sports are to be trusted.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Those players being "dream" signings sounds more like a nightmare.
    Stop lying to yourself. A lot of these players have attributes that we lack. Deadball experts, good dribbling, very good at creating attacks, good with both feet and just like Ninja - can play at multiple positions.

Take two deep breaths before you tell us how we shouldn't upgrade from Vecino, Candreva, Politano and Perišić.

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    If Conte comes this guy could be a great signing. Preferred left back for Germany now and he says his dream team is Inter.

https://youtu.be/TbW10KkzbfY
    Didn’t Dortmund sign this guy already? If not, he’d a perfect signing…which is why it would never happen.

Let’s spend our entire budget on that diving fucktard Chiesa instead.
    I'm streets ahead.

21. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Barella,SMS,Ilicic,Chiesa get the guys who know Serie A already...other names...especially the Germans...I don't think they even give Italy a thought realistically common

Lautaro
    Chiesa-Ilicic
    SMS-Brozo-Barella
    Asamoah-Skri-SDV-Dumbo

I don't expect some trophies yet with this set up but they are fairly young and can grow exponentially and we could play some sexy football...Chiesa and Ilicic are one of the more exciting football players in Italy to watch...(OK Chiesa overdoes it with the diving sometimes,but he is talented no doubt)Barella looks like he could make it big,SMS is overpriced but he can improve at Inter for sure...he isn't Vecino

I don't want to hear...Lautaro or mr x isn't ready for us to start,he would fail,we would end 7th...playing sexy football takes time...look at Ajax...but the club,fans don't have patience for this...FIF included...

but nah,we are getting Conte because we want to win something right away with boring ass borderline unwatchable football...the Italian way...just hope we don't see a Lippi 2.0 tragedy or something past 2010.

and a mix of playing exciting youth and winning right away is sci-fi delusions of fans who understand pro football very very little,this ain't playing FIFA 19

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member 10 years of FIF
    Having D’Ambrosio as a starter just to waste our money on Chiesa would be suicide. I honestly don’t understand what people see in him?

And the last chance to sign Ilicic was last season. He’s getting older and Atalanta won’t want to sell him if they make CL.
    I'm streets ahead.

25. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by DIN011 View Post
    Having D’Ambrosio as a starter just to waste our money on Chiesa would be suicide. I honestly don’t understand what people see in him?

And the last chance to sign Ilicic was last season. He’s getting older and Atalanta won’t want to sell him if they make CL.
    Yeah, exactly. Ilicic is exactly a DECADE older than Chiesa. And that's what people see in him - a young player that has scored 12 and assisted 9 in 39 games.

I hate the cunt, don't get me wrong, but saying DDA should be upgraded and we should sign Ilicic is plain outrageous.

The rumored fee for Chiesa, at least the sum we're willing to pay up is 40M plus some youngsters, probably around 60M in total. That's decent. DDA alone in today's market could easily cost 15-20M. Hell, garbage players like Darmian that don't play and were last good when Sanchez was would cost about 15M...

And D'Ambrosio is a perfectly serviceable fullback - name a couple of other better Serie A right-backs and I'll change my mind.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Apparently I'm the only one who really doesn't care about Chiesa's diving. Must be the Italian in me.

29. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Greece

Stop lying to yourself. A lot of these players have attributes that we lack. Deadball experts, good dribbling, very good at creating attacks, good with both feet and just like Ninja - can play at multiple positions.

Take two deep breaths before you tell us how we shouldn't upgrade from Vecino, Candreva, Politano and Perišić.
    The current poll says DREAM signing. If you wanted to follow that path, none of these guys are dream signings. Whether they are upgrades over most of our current roster is not the issue here. There are 50 other names of similar level that could be added.

A dream signing would be Eden Hazard, Antoine Griezmann etc. Sure, it's quite unrealistic, but that's the point. I get you want to take the poll to a different direction, but I was replying in the context of the original poll.