View Poll Results: Who is your dream signing for summer of 2009? (CAN BE UNREALISTIC!)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samuel Eto'o

3 5.36%
  • Edin Dzeko

3 5.36%
  • David Villa

14 25.00%
  • Sergio Aguero

15 26.79%
  • Hernanes

7 12.50%
  • Diego

19 33.93%
  • Mauro Zarate

4 7.14%
  • Marek Hamsik

20 35.71%
  • Antonio Cassano

12 21.43%
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi

3 5.36%
  • Fernando Torres

7 12.50%
  • Karim Benzema

5 8.93%
  • Lionel Messi

18 32.14%
  • David Silva

5 8.93%
  • Didier Drogba

3 5.36%
  • Diego Milito

2 3.57%
  • Steven Gerrard

10 17.86%
  • Frank Lampard

3 5.36%
  • Deco

0 0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2422

Thread: Player Suggestions

Greece

don't know if anyone has yet mentioned it but Inter should move for Tsimikas (Olympiacos)

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by diamen View Post
    what do you think about Felipe Anderson? West Ham can be relegated and he played great in Lazio as a second striker. Would be a nice option from the bench.
    I forgot that he exists.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by fanis View Post
    don't know if anyone has yet mentioned it but Inter should move for Tsimikas (Olympiacos)
    Hello, thanks for the suggestion. He was actually linked to us because his agent Pastorello [Lukaku, Keita Baldé and others] proposed him to Inter and Napoli.

FCInterNews reported both clubs have shown an interest in landing the Greek national team defender who is valued at between €15-18 million by his current employers Greek Superleague side Olympiacos. Napoli have had a scout watch him on three separate occasions and also tried to sign him in the recent January transfer window whilst Inter have also had scouts take in some of his performances.

Just in case you want to take into consideration what TuttoShit wrote: Inter have cooled their interest in signing Olympiacos defender Kostas Tsimikas according to a report in print edition of Tuttosport. Inter have been linked with the Greek national team full back for a few weeks now but Inter manager Antonio Conte has decided he wants better players to Tsimikas brought in and Inter have therefore dropped their interest in signing him.

Since we are about to add more forwards, hope our scouters have a look at Patson Daka and https://www.transfermarkt.com/hee-chan-hwang/profil/spieler/292246.

Hee-chan Hwang has already been linked with a move to Premier League, now Bild report that sister club RB Leipzig want to sign the Korean forward to replace Timo Werner.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    If we're looking for a low-cost option for the left side, we could go for Philipp Max, 26-year old German who currently plays for Augsburg. One of the many failed wingers turned into fullbacks to salvage their careers. Decent defending, great stamina and crosses, good set pieces and a scoring threat. In the last 3 seasons he has 14 goals and 26 assists. He is reportedly available for 15-20m and he's linked with Lazio.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

8. Thanks (3): Jnr, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    How about Guerreiro from Borussia for the left spot?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    How about Guerreiro from Borussia for the left spot?
    Great player and wingback position suits him perfectly but there are two issues with him. He's injury prone and he recently extended his contract till 2023. It's unlikely Dortmund will sell him this summer. Especially after losing Hakimi.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

11. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Son of Thuram seems like a promising forward, but I bet he is juBentus bound given that he is Raiola`s player already...

Anyone watched him play? Marcus Thuram His stats are good for 22 year old and show that he is a team player.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella

Spain

10 years of FIF
    And btw. Valencia will be desperate to make a couple of big sales this summer as they don't enter Europe they lose a lot of money. Rodrigo will be sold. and i wonder if maybe we can get Gayá for 30-40 millions.

15. Thanks (2): Il Drago, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    And btw. Valencia will be desperate to make a couple of big sales this summer as they don't enter Europe they lose a lot of money. Rodrigo will be sold. and i wonder if maybe we can get Gayá for 30-40 millions.
    Preferably I'd say we never make deals with the cunt club ever again. They fucked us on K-dog, Murillo and Cancelo.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Son of Thuram seems like a promising forward, but I bet he is juBentus bound given that he is Raiola`s player already...

Anyone watched him play? Marcus Thuram His stats are good for 22 year old and show that he is a team player.
    Superb ability to shield off defenders when on the ball. Also knows how to get on the end of headers in the box. He was used as an out-and-out striker in what was usually a 4-3-3 system. I think he could use another year of seasoning and I'm not just saying that because I want him to stay at Gladbach for another year, but my concern vis-a-vis Thuram and Inter would be that he's much more Lukaku than he is Lautaro, and Rom isn't going anywhere. You can have a two-striker set-up involving two similar players and still succeed, but their characteristics overlap more so you wouldn't quite get the same level of variety with those two. And he's not leaving a CL side to be a rotational striker elsewhere, so that's not going to move his needle at all.

You can read more here.

18. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

20. Thanks (2): moii, MVD

Fav. Player
    El Torture

Europe

Is Allan Loureiro still available? Maybe on a discount deal with Napoli, if they wanna redeem Politano.
    We need that type of quality defensive MF (which Gags isn't).

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Mandzukic terminated his contract with the Qatari team and he's now a free agent. I won't be surprised if he's linked with us as Lukaku backup.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

24. Thanks (4): Irequis, MVD, Pajo, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Indonesia

I want gabriel martinelli as Lautaro’s replacement if he ever leaves

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Croatia

I know it's falcao law but i really want us to go for Vlasic, i believe he could be as good as SMS in serie A, he's strong, great profesional, comes from sport family (his sister is/was one of the best athletes in Croatia, father is legendary trainer). He's best player in CSKA Moscow and i think he shouldnt be expensive. Been playing like crazy last couple of matches.

27. Thanks (3): pier, SiamoNoi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Gane View Post
    I know it's falcao law but i really want us to go for Vlasic, i believe he could be as good as SMS in serie A, he's strong, great profesional, comes from sport family (his sister is/was one of the best athletes in Croatia, father is legendary trainer). He's best player in CSKA Moscow and i think he shouldnt be expensive. Been playing like crazy last couple of matches.
    In the world,no reason to be humble here

And if he pull some lazy weak mentality shit (like so many players in our team this days) here his father will kill him personally

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Quote Originally Posted by SiamoNoi View Post
    I forgot that he exists.
    So has West Ham.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Preferably I'd say we never make deals with the cunt club ever again. They fucked us on K-dog, Murillo and Cancelo.
    I mean, we screwed ourselves on the Cancelo deal and we got a fair price for Kondogbia, who is the definition of a small club player.

31. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I mean, we screwed ourselves on the Cancelo deal and we got a fair price for Kondogbia, who is the definition of a small club player.
    In hindsight the Murillo deal wasn't bad either.
    #SAVESKRINIAR

33. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Upamecano or Konate from Leipzig would make great RCBs. We could use a quicker and more agile player on our back line. Either one would be good to give Skriniar a real challenge there or perhaps even beat him out.

35. Thanks (1): MVD