View Poll Results: Who is your dream signing for summer of 2009? (CAN BE UNREALISTIC!)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samuel Eto'o

3 5.36%
  • Edin Dzeko

3 5.36%
  • David Villa

14 25.00%
  • Sergio Aguero

15 26.79%
  • Hernanes

7 12.50%
  • Diego

19 33.93%
  • Mauro Zarate

4 7.14%
  • Marek Hamsik

20 35.71%
  • Antonio Cassano

12 21.43%
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi

3 5.36%
  • Fernando Torres

7 12.50%
  • Karim Benzema

5 8.93%
  • Lionel Messi

18 32.14%
  • David Silva

5 8.93%
  • Didier Drogba

3 5.36%
  • Diego Milito

2 3.57%
  • Steven Gerrard

10 17.86%
  • Frank Lampard

3 5.36%
  • Deco

0 0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2091

Thread: Player Suggestions

Netherlands

After the season ends I will make a new poll for the thread, but it's going to be realistic names. Having a thread and asking posters to choose between Griezmann, Messi, Mbappe, and Hazard doesn't interest me.

2. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Exactly. It wasn't my intention to make a dream signing thread. Also you don't need your dream player to play for your club to win CL or the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    After the season ends I will make a new poll for the thread, but it's going to be realistic names. Having a thread and asking posters to choose between Griezmann, Messi, Mbappe, and Hazard doesn't interest me.
    Hopefully in 2020 this would be feasible. But we're more likely to take a step in the wrong direction than the correct one.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    My dream signing is someone who can take a corner or free kick which we can score from
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

7. Thanks (4): ForzaNerazzurro, Kakaroto, MVD, wera

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post

And D'Ambrosio is a perfectly serviceable fullback - name a couple of other better Serie A right-backs and I'll change my mind.
    Heís mediocre at best. Serie A is a piece of shit league so thereís no point in mentioning anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, exactly. Ilicic is exactly a DECADE older than Chiesa. And that's what people see in him - a young player that has scored 12 and assisted 9 in 39 games.

I hate the cunt, don't get me wrong, but saying DDA should be upgraded and we should sign Ilicic is plain outrageous.

The rumored fee for Chiesa, at least the sum we're willing to pay up is 40M plus some youngsters, probably around 60M in total. That's decent. DDA alone in today's market could easily cost 15-20M. Hell, garbage players like Darmian that don't play and were last good when Sanchez was would cost about
    I think you misread my post. I donít want us to sign either one of them.

Iíd like for us to go for Pereira from Leicester, or even Meunier whoís not getting playing time. DíAmbrosio is just not good enough to be a sure starter. Decent backup at best.
    I'm streets ahead.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I get it but it doesn't change what I'm trying to say - you upgrade the weakest link. Our defense is as solid as they get in Serie A so I wouldn't touch DDA, as mediocre as he might be. It's fine, at least for now.

Better to invest the money upfront and especially midfield, hence I thought that the statement "Having D’Ambrosio as a starter just to waste our money on Chiesa would be suicide" was quite misguided. Yeah fullbacks might be some part of the problem when it comes to our attacking output but a fairly marginal when when our midfield and wingers are completely useless.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (5): DARi0, ForzaNerazzurro, MVD, varmin, wera

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

I get it but it doesn't change what I'm trying to say - you upgrade the weakest link. Our defense is as solid as they get in Serie A so I wouldn't touch DDA, as mediocre as he might be. It's fine, at least for now.

Better to invest the money upfront and especially midfield, hence I thought that the statement "Having DíAmbrosio as a starter just to waste our money on Chiesa would be suicide" was quite misguided. Yeah fullbacks might be some part of the problem when it comes to our attacking output but a fairly marginal when when our midfield and wingers are completely useless.
    Definitely this. D'Ambrosio might not be an excellent player but he's "good enough" for now. We wouldn't be having this conversation if we had half a billion to spend and could sign 7-8 new players but we don't.
    There are much more important areas to make upgrades than the defense, we've already got the most solid defense in the league now and we have Godin coming in.

Also we don't even know if we're going to be playing with fullbacks or wingbacks next season so we'll see what happens.

Anyway we really really really need quality midfielders and at least one/two quality winger(s) that could take our attack to the next level.
    I'm not sure how much money we'll have available. We still don't know who the players are that we're going to redeem, for example Vrsaljko. I think Keita is going to be gone and we're likely to redeem Politano.

I think best case scenario for the future is to sell Icardi, Perisic, Vecino, Candreva and Mario and use that money + some more to get new starting wingers, two starting midfielders with Brozovic, and a striker.
    For the wings Politano and Karamoh/another youngster should be good enough for the bench.
    For midfield Gagliardini, Valero and Nainggolan are ok somewhat though I wouldn't be opposed to selling Nainggolan.
    For the striker position we could sign someone on the back-end of their career for cheap who would be ok with a position on the bench.
    Also incase Vrsaljko isn't redeemed (not sure if we have to) then we need to sign one more fullback/wingback. Or promote a youngster and keep D'Ambrosio as a starter, it's not that bad of a situation.
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

12. Thanks (1): magnesium

Vietnam

Better to invest the money upfront and especially midfield, hence I thought that the statement "Having DíAmbrosio as a starter just to waste our money on Chiesa would be suicide" was quite misguided. Yeah fullbacks might be some part of the problem when it comes to our attacking output but a fairly marginal when when our midfield and wingers are completely useless.
    RB should be the 1st priority. Our midfielders are average as best, but quantitatively, we still have subs. For RB we have literally ONE (don't forget Cedric wont here anymore). If Dumbo can't play, for whatever reason, we can't even put a name there to begin with. Candreva? Ranocchia?

Fortunately Marotta probably locked Danilo as his first deal.

Italy

1) Speaking about Chiesa while he's trending, I remember Paulo Sousa using him to plow the right flank up and down with a back-3 formation. And I remember Federico driving the Bianconeri crazy in a Fiorentina-Juventus, starting in that position.
    Maybe he's more of a classic tornante (“returner”, winger that tracks back) than anything else, considering all his strenghts and weaknesses.
    And, playing along with all the rumours before it's too late, he would be tailor-made for Andonio Gonde to work with. Even if, for those who don't rate him at all, we'd go from an old Candreva to the a younger Candreva (I absolutely disagree, but I'm also absolutely biased).

Lazy rendition with our own Danilo, ineluctable presence year after year:

-------D'Ambrozpilicueta---CB1---CB2
    --------------------------------------------Asamoah
    Chiesa

2) Speaking about dream signings and 30+ years old strikers at the same time, the legendary Moscardelli (39) and his majestic hipster beard, currently playing in Lega Pro, made it to the YouTube recommendations. It's never too late for a proper recognition: almost 3 mln views and comments in every language for a compilation trending worldwide in the last few days.

Mosca looking good in nerazzurro.

15. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, KevinB

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Ha, Moscardelli is a player I always got in my old FM saves with lower league teams

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post

Didn't know Rasputin played football
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."

-Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Ziyech
    Schulz
    Thorgan Hazard
    Pepe
    Bergwijn
    Havertz
    Draxler
    Meunier
    Tagliafico
    Joao Felix
    Lozano
    Iličić
    Douglas Costa
    Malcom
    Van de Beek
    Sarabia
    Coutinho
    Brandt
    Chiesa
    Pellegrini
    Džeko
    Costa
    SMS
    Barella

Can we make a poll where you can vote for more than one player? Like which players do you want at Inter next season?
    Adding:
    Timo Werner
    Willian
    Batshuayi (I guess nobody agrees with this one, but getting him on loan without obligation as a bench option would not be a bad idea)
    Tielemans
    Leroy Sane
    Thauvin
    Ndombele
    Fekir (haha fat chance, we probably have more chance to buy Pogba)
    Danilo
    Darmian
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Adding:
    Timo Werner
    Willian
    Batshuayi (I guess nobody agrees with this one, but getting him on loan without obligation as a bench option would not be a bad idea)
    Tielemans
    Leroy Sane
    Thauvin
    Ndombele
    Fekir (haha fat chance, we probably have more chance to buy Pogba)
    Danilo
    Darmian
    I'll post a video of me making love to a body pillow with JJM's face on it if we were able to sign one of those.

-Walter Mazzarri

20. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I believe we could sign Leroy Sane if we were really interested.

As of now, SMS, Barella and Danilo are the ones we made most progress for, reportedly.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    My dream signing is someone who can take a corner or free kick which we can score from
    James
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Finland

Now its time to move our best portugal player all time Joao Mario to the curve and buy the next portugal flop Joao Felix here!

24. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    James
    How about Inter giving the jersey to Colombian NT instead?

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Ndombele and especially Fekir would be great players to have. Fekir behind either Icardi or Lautaro and Ndombele instead of Vecino would be great.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    But we have to respect FFP people
    Better to buy 20x Vecino's that's better
    And then it started to rain
    The lads did well
    Forza FIF

I'm so wasted

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Ndombele and especially Fekir would be great players to have. Fekir behind either Icardi or Lautaro and Ndombele instead of Vecino would be great.
    Aouar Ndombele

31. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro