View Poll Results: Who is your dream signing for summer of 2009? (CAN BE UNREALISTIC!)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samuel Eto'o

3 5.36%
  • Edin Dzeko

3 5.36%
  • David Villa

14 25.00%
  • Sergio Aguero

15 26.79%
  • Hernanes

7 12.50%
  • Diego

19 33.93%
  • Mauro Zarate

4 7.14%
  • Marek Hamsik

20 35.71%
  • Antonio Cassano

12 21.43%
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi

3 5.36%
  • Fernando Torres

7 12.50%
  • Karim Benzema

5 8.93%
  • Lionel Messi

18 32.14%
  • David Silva

5 8.93%
  • Didier Drogba

3 5.36%
  • Diego Milito

2 3.57%
  • Steven Gerrard

10 17.86%
  • Frank Lampard

3 5.36%
  • Deco

0 0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 1994

Thread: Player Suggestions

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    An incredible young German winger for Bayer Leverkusen
    He is playing centrally now under Peter Bosz.

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    And he would choose to come into inter, why?
    He's a masochist.

Joking aside, I don't see any way of him or Havertz coming to Inter as two very highly rated young players, while either of them would improve this Inter significantly.

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    And he would choose to come into inter, why?
    Klinsmann poster over his bed.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I don't want half of our team get replaced by new signings and wait until they develop chemistry like we have been doing for the last number of years. We better focus on finding a proper AMC (so that Radja keeps himself in form) and fullbacks for both flanks. If anything we can make a couple more signings in winter.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

7. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

United States

Has Brandt blossomed? I know he was highly rated a few years back but for some reason I feel like he’s overrated. In the short stints I’ve watched him I’ve never been like “wow.” I don’t watch enough Bundesliga to have a real opinion. Does anyone watch the league or Leverkusen regularly?

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    That poll... what a classic lol

11. Thanks (1): snake

Syria

10 years of FIF
    marcelo is going to juve...

let's get Alex Sandro.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Has Brandt blossomed? I know he was highly rated a few years back but for some reason I feel like he’s overrated. In the short stints I’ve watched him I’ve never been like “wow.” I don’t watch enough Bundesliga to have a real opinion. Does anyone watch the league or Leverkusen regularly?
    I try to watch it at work when I have the time, my best friend is a Bayern fan too and he's been talking about Brandt for some time now. The question is if we can utilize him properly. Just him being quick with his passing is something we lack.
    I wouldn't say I watch a lot of Leverkusen tho, I mostly watch both Borussia sides or Bayern. There is a few very talented gems in Bundesliga that could help our attack.

What is our record of players coming directly from bundesliga? Best one is kuzmanović haha (obviously I know about Mattheus or Perišić or...)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    He wasn't all that as a winger but now he has moved centrally. Under Peter Bosz he even played as advanced midfielder in midfield 3 and he is playing really well. Not sure how that would translate to other teams though.

15. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    He wasn't all that as a winger but now he has moved centrally. Under Peter Bosz he even played as advanced midfielder in midfield 3 and he is playing really well. Not sure how that would translate to other teams though.
    Personally I feel like he can excel in the wing. During the WC he was amazing for Germany off the bench. And was creating havoc on the wings. Just sign him up the kid is a baller if not gotta go for Havertz

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

zoom-in on Luka Jović

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The only two big clubs we have to be afraid of are United and Chelsea. I don't wanna let Chelsea to get Werner if they sell Hazard.
    Wish granted, Chel$ki banned for signing players until 2020. No more bidding war with these guys, we can sign Barella for a lower price now, latest report is €40m.

If we can go crazy for the likes of Isco/Fekir for the AM position, it would be luxury. However, this is highly unlikely, as we have Radja there and he will perform. Competition is healthy, but we should probably solve the wingers first [pay for Politano, sign Chiesa].

Then buy some midfielders capable of possession-based play. I would sign Sensi on a cheap and activate Pellegrini`s release clause for €30m / Tonali.

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    I don`t think we`ll sell Icardi, but if we do have this intention, we should seriously start scouting Лука Јовић. I like his build, age and movements, already scored more than Paco Alcácer (!!) this season. Adding serbian/bosnian players to our balkan contingent is something that I fancy, because they have the fighting spirit just like the good argentine.

Fun fact: this guy is clearly destined to be big, as he has the same agent as Handanovic, Perisic, Koulibaly, Pjanic, etc. and the move from Serbia to Cyprus was only done on paper and lasted a couple of days pointing that it was a financial strategy to extract money from NON-EU Serbia to a fiscal paradise! They were smart to loan him to Frankfurt where many goals are being scored, to further push his value up. Frankfurt made an amazing deal by paying €200,000 for a two-year loan deal and has the option to make the deal permanent for €7 million. More details on Luka Jović deals in forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/manuelv.../#6d7d2d9149a6

So instead of wasting that money on Zapata, I would much rathey buy this kind of hungry Icardi replacement. What do you think?
    What a great chance to see him perform against our team, Luka Jović will have the chance to shine against us and make himself a name. If we`re selling Icardi, we should start to negotiate for him before the direct matches.

Bundesliga = 21 apps, 15 goals and 6 assists this season!
    Europa League = 8 apps, 6 goals and 1 assist so far.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

18. Thanks (3): eduzee, morrisama, phonk

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Chelsea will probably appeal and be able to take part in the next transfer session. And knowing that they will probably lose the appeal, so they will go on a shopping spree.

That being said, reportedly barella refused an important offer by chelsea a few months ago, according to the rumour mill he would rather join Inter.

By the way I am not saying anything new. Whether those reports were faithful to the reality or not is another matter.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

20. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I don't like name-dropping out of the blue but if we going to need a new leftback I would consider Tagliafico as a very very good choice. Leftback at Ajax and captain of Argentinia. He plays very well for us, scores alot of headergoals although he isn't very tall. He can defend agressively and is in the system of Ajax very important going forward. Rumours in Holland are linking him to Real Madrid if Marcelo leaves for Juventus but I really hope Inter will look more into Holland for quite cheap transfer targets. We good some talent over here which are now affordable.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

When it comes to fullbacks I would be more interested in someone from La Liga like Cucurella (considering Alba renewed today lukely to leave I guess) or Junior Firpo. Both are IMO really solid and good offensively. I like both of them more than pretty much any available option from within Serie A.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Ignacio Pussetto and De Paul from Udinese seem more competent than Candreva and Politano for bench options
    Also Santander from Bologna is like a mini Ibra lol
    But then they come to Inter and they lose any brain they had.
    Weird gas leak at Appiano is real.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Or it's just that mid-table players feel at home at mid-table teams. Thank god we're slowly getting there and we can enjoy all the Pussettos and Santanders to come.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

26. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1101656471744512000

https://twitter.com/i/status/1100921636331634690

get me Ilicic please,he is a sick player,better with age,like a Di Natale or Quagliarela...and we can sell Icardi and Perisic...fucking losers acting as primadonnas

Martinez
    Chiesa-Ilicic
    Barella-Brozo-Radja
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

28. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF

JJM bro....I love you but man, you're really emotional right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

30. Thanks (1): dynasty27

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1101656471744512000

https://twitter.com/i/status/1100921636331634690

get me Ilicic please,he is a sick player,better with age,like a Di Natale or Quagliarela...and we can sell Icardi and Perisic...fucking losers acting as primadonnas

Martinez
    Chiesa-Ilicic
    Barella-Brozo-Radja
    Mate, lets just say we get Ilicic even though its not right. Lets say he did that pass on the video, you know who would receive that pass? Politano or Candreva. Do I have to say more?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

32. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Fuckkk ilisic. Get marco asensio. and rather sooner than later, before he blows up next season. Juventus is also interested, rumours are starting to pick up
    We could probably use icardi to make a deal :einstein;

asensio_martinez_chiesa. that is an attack tbh

https://www.marca.com/futbol/2019/02...2338b4653.html