View Poll Results: Who is your dream signing for summer of 2009? (CAN BE UNREALISTIC!)

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samuel Eto'o

3 5.36%
  • Edin Dzeko

3 5.36%
  • David Villa

14 25.00%
  • Sergio Aguero

15 26.79%
  • Hernanes

7 12.50%
  • Diego

19 33.93%
  • Mauro Zarate

4 7.14%
  • Marek Hamsik

20 35.71%
  • Antonio Cassano

12 21.43%
  • Ezequiel Lavezzi

3 5.36%
  • Fernando Torres

7 12.50%
  • Karim Benzema

5 8.93%
  • Lionel Messi

18 32.14%
  • David Silva

5 8.93%
  • Didier Drogba

3 5.36%
  • Diego Milito

2 3.57%
  • Steven Gerrard

10 17.86%
  • Frank Lampard

3 5.36%
  • Deco

0 0%
  • Cesc Fabregas

7 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100
Results 1,981 to 1,994 of 1994

Thread: Player Suggestions

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    Fuckkk ilisic. Get marco asensio. and rather sooner than later, before he blows up next season. Juventus is also interested, rumours are starting to pick up
    We could probably use icardi to make a deal :einstein;

asensio_martinez_chiesa. that is what i call an attack tbh

https://www.marca.com/futbol/2019/02...2338b4653.html
    Asensio is a good player but saying "he will blow up" is probably a bit naive. Everyone thought he will fill the void after CR, no one would bet that the attacking trio will be VJ, Benzema and Lucas Vasquez. This says a lot about Asensio, who was supposed to be the shit even 2 years ago, after U21 Euro Cup. Also, just look at the stats. This season: 1150 mins, 1 goal, 4 assists. That's not very good isn't it? Even if he was on sale, I'm just scared to think how overpriced he will be. Avoid at all cost IMO.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

If anything those stats are to our advantage. Not a better moment to make a bid.

Everyone that knows about the sport is aware of his talent. He only lacks consistency to make it big. He has everything else ! He wouldn't be the first from RM to become beast like in the Italian league.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Asensio is a good player but saying "he will blow up" is probably a bit naive. Everyone thought he will fill the void after CR, no one would bet that the attacking trio will be VJ, Benzema and Lucas Vasquez. This says a lot about Asensio, who was supposed to be the shit even 2 years ago, after U21 Euro Cup. Also, just look at the stats. This season: 1150 mins, 1 goal, 4 assists. That's not very good isn't it? Even if he was on sale, I'm just scared to think how overpriced he will be. Avoid at all cost IMO.
    We can't get non-rejected player(s) from Real/Barca calibre tbh. If Asensio is developing, no clubs could touch him, let alone us. He is...what, 23?

Goals/assists stats isn't important for those two clubs. No player could get such minutes at Real if he doesn't have a certain level, and that level is more than enough to be good for us.

Still, 1 goal/assist every 2 matches isn't bad at all. Check our player stats, even Icardi without penalties (in his thread).

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    We can't get non-rejected player(s) from Real/Barca calibre tbh. If Asensio is developing, no clubs could touch him, let alone us. He is...what, 23?

Goals/assists stats isn't important for those two clubs. No player could get such minutes at Real if he doesn't have a certain level, and that level is more than enough to be good for us.

Still, 1 goal/assist every 2 matches isn't bad at all. Check our player stats, even Icardi without penalties (in his thread).
    I get what you mean and in principle I agree but I just think that:
    a) There is still too much hype about Asensio. Do you really want to get a reject for 80m+ and do the wage-battle? I think it's not the best strategy considering other options potentially available
    b) There is still a lot of gold among other "rejects". I personally would have a preference for cheaper bets with imo similar risk-payoff ratio and justifiable price or better. Examples? I proposed Cucurella here as a LB before, would be much cheaper if we got him before the spell at Eibar, but he is still is a case of getting someone from there for much less money and significant quality. From their current line-up, I'd also push for Alena who probably won't find his place after they get De Jong.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

So is real Madrid supermarket officially open?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

Icardi and cash for Kroos and Isco
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Should be. They will have to make big changes. Also think Barca will offload lot of players.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Colombia

I want Tadic from ajax. I remember posting about him from one of the games of the World Cup. He’s 30 now but he could be a good option off the bench.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    How about Neres? his price might went 20millions up after what he did yesterday.
    Rich-Man-Politano

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Let's say it is, who realistically would be leaving from there and good for us?
    Isco? But is he really going to leave? For what kind of money?
    Kroos?
    Casemiro?
    And honestly that would be pretty much it. I don't think they will offload anyone else that is worth our time and money. I think I would be keen for all three of them but there's going to be a battle for each.
    I'd prefer that when it comes to Real we focus on fullbacks. While I wouldn't be interested in Marcelo and I don't think Carvajal will leave they have some young ones that they will sell sooner or later - Reguillon? Hakimi? Odriozola? T. Hernandez? All fine with me.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Who would join Inter where you strip your captain like that midseason?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

Why not try and bring back coutinho??

medrevo
    Fav. Player
    ranolo

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post

What a great chance to see him perform against our team, Luka Jović will have the chance to shine against us and make himself a name. If we`re selling Icardi, we should start to negotiate for him before the direct matches.

Bundesliga = 21 apps, 15 goals and 6 assists this season!
    Europa League = 8 apps, 6 goals and 1 assist so far.
    Jinx or blessing in disguise?
    fucking Juvić