Page 1 of 66 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Milan (24 Jan 10)

Inter - Milan (24 Jan 10)

Derby della Madonnina
    Inter - Milan
    Seria A Matchday 21 , Sunday, 24 January 20010 , Kick-off 20:45 CET
    Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan

Our next match is the best derby in Italy, so our opponent will be bbilan. They are doing good job in Serie A right now, so I think this time will be very different than last time that we beat them 4-0.. I'm pretty sure that this time will be hard work for us, and would need big effort for the victory..

Forza Inter!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You love making threads, don't ya kid

LET'S CRUSH EM!!!!

Fav. Player
    Wesley

Lithuania

Despite the fact they are doing very well recently, I don't know what should I expect from our team. In the beginning of the season when we drew with Bari and Bilan won against Siena they were favourites for media and bookies. We and even JM were cautious about that match, but eventually we crushed them. This time it looks pretty similar. We had an uneasy victory against Siena and will play against Bari today, meanwhile Bilan are in good form. I would like to believe in this coincidence, because the outcome, practically, would let us escape with scudetto
    Nerazzurri, pazzi come te

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    To anyone who thinks whines 33 - 67 ball possession or whatever shit, it's like having a dick that's twice larger than mine but you can't get it erected. Wtf is the point then?
    Grande Han

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Whilst this match is undoubtedly crucially important our game tonight against Bari is equally so. I think its premature to start discussing La Derby della Madonnina before we have Bari out of the way. Forza Inter Ale'!
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    And once again, Besnik opened the matchday thread

Anyway, nice one.. I like what you've done with the pics and stuff...

And on topic, let's crash tham like we did in the first game.. well, 3-0 would be enough

FORZA INTER !!!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I want a win, however a draw woudnt be bad....

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Oh man, a week seems like a century till next Sunday.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    Oh man, a week seems like a century till next Sunday.
    hopefully in that "century" we recover Stankovic

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

Deki MUST play...can't imagine a inter-bb without deki....anywayz,hopefully we will win..1-0,2-1...but a draw wouldn't be bad in the curent conditions..
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I hope we recover some of our midfield players for this one...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I hope we recover some of our midfield players for this one...
    Same here.

Anyway this is our game infornt of our fans.. let`s terrorize them!!!

Shit doesnt happen

Palestinian Territory

the best derby in the world, in the best stadium too.. come on Deki, get back asap

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

At the point of writing this post, Milan are up by 3 goals vs Siena. I was hoping Siena would hold them to a draw.

I think Viera and Mancini are signing out at the wrong time for us, just when we need our subs to play. If Viera could play vs Siena and Bari, we probably would have come through in better shape.

And if our DMs don't recover in time for the derby, Milan will crush us like matchboxes.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic, JZ

I am also concerned about the derby. Milan has been playing well recently, especially with 'dinho finding his form again. We absolutely MUST have Deki back, and Mou should really play Santon in LB next week instead of Samuel or Cordoba.

Even with all that, I think it will be difficult to beat Milan this time around. Our midfield is a total mess right now and we're missing Eto'o...not to mention the fact that Maicon seems to be going through a bit of a slump lately and Chivu is down and out. A draw is the best we can hope for IMO, but even that will be tough.

Also we should remember that because of weather, Milan have played one match less than us, so they have a game in hand. I think we are really going to have to work for the scudetto this time around.
    2/24 Inter 2-1 Chelsea
    I cried today, and my tears were black and blue...

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Milan 4-0 Siena. (Did Siena throw away this match so that Milan can catch us?)

This is the kind of scoreline Inter should be having, consistently every week.

Fav. Player
    Zamorano 1+8 an

There is no chance that we're winning. We're not in form, while Milan is.

LOL, It's interesting that everyone now(except of Inter fans) is thinking that we'll lose or draw with Milan beacuse of their good form, or because we draw with Bari, and we won HARD against Siena.. but I don't care about this, I'm sure that we'll fuck Milan and this time again, they are just fucking counts and nothing more.

It's a shame that we didn't scored them more of 4 goals and shut up their mouth for ever, they are losers and I hope that this time we will beat again them and prove that we are better than them, even if they are in top form.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter Inter View Post
    Milan 4-0 Siena. (Did Siena throw away this match so that Milan can catch us?)

This is the kind of scoreline Inter should be having, consistently every week.
    no, it was a red card in min 10 with Curci going off and Dinho scoring the 1 - 0

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

inter 2-0 milan

i don't see what all the hysteria is about, the more the odds are against us the better chance we have of winning imo

it's based on pure gut feeling but every time a high flying team meets a team thats off form it's always the off form team that comes away with the positive result

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I am really pissed off right now that we drew against Bari and Bilan took advantage of that. I really wanna see them feel sorry after the derby and I hope Sneijder scores a hat-trick of free-kicks against them. FUCK BBILAN!!!!!