Thread: Miguel Veloso

United States

Miguel Veloso

Looks like there may be a Quaresma for Veloso exchange this week. I don't know much about Veloso, but Quaresma is useless...so I'm all for it.

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    and i think there was no need of new thread, since there is not intensity in the media about this transfer, at least not as there is for Kolarov and ledesma...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

United States

Intensity? The media should be irrelevant to whether there is a thread. If posters want to talk about a player, then there should be a thread. THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A FORUM.

BTW - There are multiple media outlets discussing this topic. So why is your definition of 'intensity' the only one?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    wow, easy bro don't kill me...

i just said that there is not enough links with us to them, and that it is spoken that RQ7 will reject any contract...

And yes, there is not enough intensity ,we are being linked with this guy for a day or two, it's not enough to open a thread IMO..

Did i survive?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    this should be closed, Veloso news come from sunday only, not enough resources to have this thread opened...

also beware, Quaresma was brilliant at Liga Sagres, maybe Veloso can be brilliant there too and flop here also

and well, RQ7 already said no for going to S.Lisbon

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

Anything to get rid of RQ.

this is probably the best new i've heard in a long time. even though it might not be true.

Almost as good as good as hearing the news of my birth.
    "Look, I'm pointing at my nose."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KardiacKid View Post
    Intensity? The media should be irrelevant to whether there is a thread. If posters want to talk about a player, then there should be a thread. THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A FORUM.

BTW - There are multiple media outlets discussing this topic. So why is your definition of 'intensity' the only one?
    We decided a while back that threads for rumoured players only be opened when there has been constant and strong links to the player. Veloso does not yet successfully satisfy either of these categories.

The thread to talk about him is the Midfield Rumours Thread, the same place we talk about anyone else we are rumoured to. If things start to pick up on said player, the mods will then re-open this thread.

Can you see the point of this? During the summer there is a new name EVERY DAY, so instead of creating countless threads, we discuss them in one area until they are serious candidates for a transfer in the very near future.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, let's wait. Thread closed for now. Continue the discussion in midfielder's thread.