Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Inter got the strongest youth team?

Fav. Player
    Figo, Milito, S

Has Inter got the strongest youth team?

Has Inter got the strongest youth team?

\:

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

In Italy: yes.

In Europe: Maybe.

I think that we have to produce a real superstar like Xavi/Messi/Iniesta (hopefully Santon & Balotelli in 2-3 years) to earn that title. Right now it looks very promising but you can't be sure yet.

Israel

We really have one of the strogest youth teams in the world, but it's dont worth anything when we don't give chances for the youngs and inside we sell them for Ledesma or Motta.

I think that if player like Krhin or Stevenovic get the chances, He will be worth 5 Ledesmas but in Inter have rule that we don't can play with 4 home players :/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    We really have one of the strogest youth teams in the world, but it's dont worth anything when we don't give chances for the youngs and inside we sell them for Ledesma or Motta.

I think that if player like Krhin or Stevenovic get the chances, He will be worth 5 Ledesmas but in Inter have rule that we don't can play with 4 home players :/
    how can you say that if you haven't seen any of them play in the first team?

and if they make cameos they hardly contribute to anything worth mentioning

Israel

I wrote Krhin and Stevanovic because I saw them play. Krhin in some league games and against Al-Hilal and Stevanovic only against Al-Hilal.

and not only what I wrote, I read that We have of the best academies in the world, see Barca: maybe they have better academy than us, but if they have what we have - Today you would hear that Krhin one of the promise midlefieldes in the world. because he in inter, You don't hear of him many because we don't give him the chances.

Fav. Player
    The Special One

I think that this is a transition phase for Inter. If we consistently, and I stress the word consistently produce world class talent to play in Serie A or other leagues..... then that creates healthy competition amongst the Primavera players and compel them to grab whatever chances they get in the senior team, with both hands.

The fact remains that we have only 1 Santon and 1 Balo, and as for Krhin and Stevenovic, they are valued in the market is still as an add on player to cash to get player like Ledesema......

We are club who are trying to follow the model of Barca or Man U instead of Arsenal, where the youth team players have to be good and compete for spots with potential signings from other clubs, instead of policy of just giving chances to primavera players

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by coolmavs View Post
    I think that this is a transition phase for Inter. If we consistently, and I stress the word consistently produce world class talent to play in Serie A or other leagues..... then that creates healthy competition amongst the Primavera players and compel them to grab whatever chances they get in the senior team, with both hands.

The fact remains that we have only 1 Santon and 1 Balo, and as for Krhin and Stevenovic, they are valued in the market is still as an add on player to cash to get player like Ledesema......

We are club who are trying to follow the model of Barca or Man U instead of Arsenal, where the youth team players have to be good and compete for spots with potential signings from other clubs, instead of policy of just giving chances to primavera players
    Man utd haven't produced their own great youngsters since that youth team that had becks,scholes,neville brothers,but,ect. To even mention them is a farce, its been 10 years since they produced any player. Its like mentioning milan because they produced maldini and costacurta a long time ago.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Man utd haven't produced their own great youngsters since that youth team that had becks,scholes,neville brothers,but,ect. To even mention them is a farce, its been 10 years since they produced any player. Its like mentioning milan because they produced maldini and costacurta a long time ago.
    Point taken Stefan...I stand corrected.....

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

I wrote Krhin and Stevanovic because I saw them play. Krhin in some league games and against Al-Hilal and Stevanovic only against Al-Hilal.

and not only what I wrote, I read that We have of the best academies in the world, see Barca: maybe they have better academy than us, but if they have what we have - Today you would hear that Krhin one of the promise midlefieldes in the world. because he in inter, You don't hear of him many because we don't give him the chances.
    krhin made three legue appearances, 2 as a sub where he did nothing and 1 start where he wasn't that good, and stevanovic made just one appearance where he had just one pass which was a bit out of reach and that was it

and against al-hilal and in other friendlies they don't play with the first team, they play with 3rd/4th string players and other youngsters, same goes for the opposition

Israel

So?
    Also Coutinho don't play with the best players in the world, and he still promise.
    Also Pandev play with the Lazio players, and he is still good.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

arsenal have a great youth team
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

So?
    Also Coutinho don't play with the best players in the world, and he still promise.
    Also Pandev play with the Lazio players, and he is still good.
    promise is not what a first team player needs to have

when coutinho comes he will play with the primavera

and yes, pandev was a starter in lazio, but the lazio first team is 20x better than the primavera first team so i don't see your point

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by pazzainteramala View Post
    arsenal have a great youth team
    actually, the arsenal youth team isn't that great, everybody thinks it's great because wenger gives his youngsters a LOT of playing time

just try to remember an arsenal youth product who is now world class and you can see my point

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    krhin made three legue appearances, 2 as a sub where he did nothing and 1 start where he wasn't that good, and stevanovic made just one appearance where he had just one pass which was a bit out of reach and that was it

and against al-hilal and in other friendlies they don't play with the first team, they play with 3rd/4th string players and other youngsters, same goes for the opposition
    Didn't Khrin and Balo basically set up Milito's goal against Parma at the start of the season? you shouldn't be so harsh on Khrin...

Judging young players by a handful of games with the first team is not the way to go imo.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Didn't Khrin and Balo basically set up Milito's goal against Parma at the start of the season? you shouldn't be so harsh on Khrin...

Judging young players by a handful of games with the first team is not the way to go imo.
    krhin had hardly anything to do with that goal, balotelli crossed and milito scored, there was nothing exceptional from krhin

and i'm not being harsh on him, i'm just saying it how it is, i would love nothing more than to start krhin in more matches, but as you said, we can't judge him by his performances, which is why it's a gigantic risk to play him or any other youngster from the start, they have to show that they are good enough in training which isn't there just to learn tactics like some people believe

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

great youth player is messi comming from barca youth also maldini from milans
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    krhin had hardly anything to do with that goal, balotelli crossed and milito scored, there was nothing exceptional from krhin

and i'm not being harsh on him, i'm just saying it how it is, i would love nothing more than to start krhin in more matches, but as you said, we can't judge him by his performances, which is why it's a gigantic risk to play him or any other youngster from the start, they have to show that they are good enough in training which isn't there just to learn tactics like some people believe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e64a25CUYy4
    He beat two players and passed the ball to Mario to keep the move going...

I agree with your second paragraph though.

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Barca youth is definitely the best all over the world for obvious reasons. We are nowhere behind them.

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    Barca youth is definitely the best all over the world for obvious reasons. We are nowhere behind them.
    Exactly.... how can that even be doubted....

Xavi, Inestia, Valdes, Cesc, Pedro, Kric, and basically 85% of Barca(the best team in the worlds) starting line up???

I dont know if I would call Messi their product or not tho

After Barca it is Real Madrid but they don't use any of their youth products they all go to diff teams because they are stupid and want "super stars that cost millions and don't do crap"

Inter is finally using their youth team but no way can you compare theirs with ours. Super Mario is about as good as Pedro if Pedro is not better(kid scores on Command) and benchs Henry who is as good if not better than Eto

Santon isn't even a starter for us when Chivu here(which is a crime in my opinion)
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

henry better than eto'o? you must be high