Thread: Is the failure to sign Ledesma and Fernandes a good thing??

0 times
    Fav. Player
    Number 9, Numer

Is the failure to sign Ledesma and Fernandes a good thing??

Is it in the best interest of the club that the transfers of Manuel Fernandes and Cristian Ledesma (up until 23:03 GMT) have not been completed?

I wonder what bearing this will have on the remainder of the season as this will give more opportunity to primavera players. having just checked the squad list on, stevanovic, carlsen, crisetig and alibec have been including in the 1st team player profiles. i'm not sure how long they have been there but i think 1 thing is for sure, if we sign a new midfielder, 1 or more of these players will be pushed out and they will all be a step further away from Serie A action.

So i'm wondering if the failure to sign these players will benefit the club and the team in the long run because perhaps at the end of the season, we won't even think about signing a new cm as krhin has stepped up to the plate or because crisetig was a revelation. Balotelli did it, Santon did it so maybe with a little luck, one of these other guys will do it and prove that we don't need to spend millions when we have home grown players

437 times
    Fav. Player
    #7 & v/d Fap

Well there is still tomorrow!

2,037 times
    Fav. Player

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Is there a reason this can't be discussed in the fernandes thread?? Thread closed.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name