Thread: Inter wallbanger

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

Inter wallbanger

hi i have a question does anyone know where i can get one of those stickers of players or team crest specifically inter that go on wall. like actual size of player..... if not where can i buy posters of players ?
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by pazzainteramala View Post
    hi i have a question does anyone know where i can get one of those stickers of players or team crest specifically inter that go on wall. like actual size of player..... if not where can i buy posters of players ?

I think your best bet would be to go to the WallBangers website and create your own. I have never seen an Inter one before.

You can create your own from any photo, so you can have any player of your choosing!

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by pazzainteramala View Post
    does anyone know where i can get one of those stickers of players [...] that go on wall. like actual size of player.
    http://store.gazzetta.it/catalogo-ar...290/index.html
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones

Are those like the WallBanger ones, where they actually stick to the wall? Or are they just very big posters?