Thread: Friends, do we have Champions league pedigree?

Fav. Player
    Nedved, Seedorf

Friends, do we have Champions league pedigree?

I still can't get over the way we were humiliated by Barca, we hardly saw the ball, they taught us a few footballing lessons that day. That is why Mourinho was nothing more than a translator at Barca, he is not good enough to lick the boots of guardiola. In the league we are strong because the Calciopol worked in our favour and weakened our competition, it is true that if it was not for the Calciopol Jube would still be numero uno, especially with the brilliant Moggi at the helm. The same can be said for Milan, the Calciopol incident destroyed them psyhologically and financially, they hardly spend on the transfer market anymore.

Despite having a strong team, we still play shit football and if it was not for Sneider and Millito we would probably be fighting for 4th place or worse, face it Mourinho is not a great coach he just knows how to sign great players...well, except for Muntari and Quaresma - they suck. Look at how we struggle against small teams, the only reason we ocassionally win against the "bigger" teams in Serie A is because we play defensive and then counter against them while they actually do play football, it may work in Serie A but as Barca showed us, if you don't know football you can forget about the CL.

What do you think friends?

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by bijo View Post
    I still can't get over the way we were humiliated by Barca, we hardly saw the ball, they taught us a few footballing lessons that day. That is why Mourinho was nothing more than a translator at Barca, he is not good enough to lick the boots of guardiola. In the league we are strong because the Calciopol worked in our favour and weakened our competition, it is true that if it was not for the Calciopol Jube would still be numero uno, especially with the brilliant Moggi at the helm. The same can be said for Milan, the Calciopol incident destroyed them psyhologically and financially, they hardly spend on the transfer market anymore.

Despite having a strong team, we still play shit football and if it was not for Sneider and Millito we would probably be fighting for 4th place or worse, face it Mourinho is not a great coach he just knows how to sign great players...well, except for Muntari and Quaresma - they suck. Look at how we struggle against small teams, the only reason we ocassionally win against the "bigger" teams in Serie A is because we play defensive and then counter against them while they actually do play football, it may work in Serie A but as Barca showed us, if you don't know football you can forget about the CL.

lol your whole post goes against inter..in a sense it is true we need to improve a lot i cant see us winning cl anytime soon
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones

I think you could have posted this in the Champions League section instead of creating a whole new thread...

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

I think that you're too much of a pussy to create a new account and post here criticizing and whatnot, if you have anything to say or a discussion, do it under your original user.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Nedved, Seedorf

Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    I think that you're too much of a pussy to create a new account and post here criticizing and whatnot, if you have anything to say or a discussion, do it under your original user.
    I am new here, so shut your pie hole.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Wittman and Company have brought new amigos here it seems..

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Fav players says it all.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Fav players says it all.

LOL he only has one Inter player in that list and the name is spelled wrong!

Fav. Player
    Nedved, Seedorf

Did I miss something, is there a rule stating that if you are Interisti you can only have favorite players who are from the Inter team.

to the person above me, if you count the fact that Seedorf and Pirlo were Inter players then that makes three Inter players on my list. I have one current Inter player and two ex Inter player, what more do I need to do to show my love for the blue and black?? It is just unfortunate that two of my admired Inter players became Milan players, but should I hate them or hate management for selling them?

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Did I miss something, is there a rule stating that if you are Interisti you can only have favorite players who are from the Inter team.

to the person above me, if you count the fact that Seedorf and Pirlo were Inter players then that makes three Inter players on my list. I have one current Inter player and two ex Inter player, what more do I need to do to show my love for the blue and black?? It is just unfortunate that two of my admired Inter players became Milan players, but should I hate them or hate management for selling them?

I do not think there is one Interista on this planet that admires Nedved, so whatever you just said means absolute shit...

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    I do not think there is one Interista on this planet that admires Nedved, so whatever you just said means absolute shit...
    hahaha

nedved?
    this "fan" has to be smoking some serious shit

Fav. Player
    Nedved, Seedorf

Nedved was a great player, just before he left Jube was he not linked with us? were we not interested in him?

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    By goal.com?

Listen mate, Inter when it comes to handling the pressure and tempo in CL arent there yet, but they need a little luck like how all the CL winning teams get. Yes if we run into Barca we will lose without doubt, but a very few teams can beat them.

On paper we can, its just the belief that is lacking.

Also, Diego was in your favorite players list when I first posted. Sneijder wasnt, Nedved wasnt. Changing your mind again? Trying to divert our attention from your fav team Jube by naming Bbilan players? Good touch with the Xavi just to confuse us.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo , Luc

Romania

And that is why we must like Nedved? that was just a bunch of bullshit media-talk....Nedved is garbage... Stankovic was linked to Juve when Mourinho came...so what? should Rubentus fans like him for that?
    “I can do everything through HIM who gives me strenght” Philippans III

Fav. Player
    Luis Figo , Luc

Romania

I still can't get over the way we were humiliated by Barca, we hardly saw the ball, they taught us a few footballing lessons that day. That is why Mourinho was nothing more than a translator at Barca, he is not good enough to lick the boots of guardiola.
    Guardiola better than Mourinho? What's next...valdes the best goalkeeper in the world? ...Seriously man...get Guardiola to Inter and I guarantee you that we would again be fighting for 2nd or 3rd place. With what great team Barca had(has) even with Ranieri they would win
    Last edited by Jonnie_Venom89; 02 Feb 10 at 20:50.
    “I can do everything through HIM who gives me strenght” Philippans III

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I was just gonna say that.

I am new here, so shut your pie hole.
    Who the fuck are you ? Who the hell you think you are ?

You're an idiot, because you can't even pretend to be interista. It's even worse when you come here and do this act.

I know that your team hurts, but we don't give a shit.

Now go and burn in hell you bianca-and nera piece of shit.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    LOL Mourinho can't lick the boots of Guardiola? Our midfield can't lick the boots of Barca's midfield maybe but come on what kind of reasoning is that? You come in making a thread to look smart but you're kinda looking like a douche to me, liking Nedved? I give you that he was talented but he's a legend of the Juventus scum a true Inter fan has no respect for that diving nancy. All Mourinho does is sign great players, have you seen Inter this year? Have you actually seen the team play? This season we're actually playing like a squad the only reason we suffered in a few games earlier this year was due to injuries we had to play the 4-2-3-1... Meh what an idiot.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Thread closed. This can be discussed in either the chelsea match thread or the general cl thread.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com