View Poll Results: Do you want Veron to return to Inter?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 15.00%
  • No

34 85.00%
Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Juan Sebastian "La Brujita" Veron

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Peru

Juan Sebastian "La Brujita" Veron

He's returning to his best, even some teams in Europe are looking at him, for a possible transfer at the end of the season, since we don't have first option.

If he keep playing good, Moratti won't let him go, unless if he's going for Ronaldinho

Ive been impressed with Veron so far. I saw two matches of the season so far and all I can say is: Such elegance. His play is indeed like poetry.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Re: "La Brujita" Veron

Quote Originally Posted by chalon
    He's returning to his best, even some teams in Europe are looking at him, for a possible transfer at the end of the season, since we don't have first option.

If he keep playing good, Moratti won't let him go, unless if he's going for Ronaldinho
    I expect him also to be back to his best if he hasn't been already at a certain times during the matches . However I won't be afriad that we don't have the first option in buying him cz he will probably stay here at Inter .
    Campioni D' Italia !!!!!!

"It's an immense emotion" Roberto Mancini after the 15th Scudetto

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

No. He isn't back to his best. He is playing better than he ever played in England but that still isn't his best. However, I predict that by Christmas when he has had some serious games under his belt he will be playing at about the level that we expect of him...basically his very very best!!
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    I am very happy with Veron performance.I hope he will continue playing well.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio
    No. He isn't back to his best. He is playing better than he ever played in England but that still isn't his best. However, I predict that by Christmas when he has had some serious games under his belt he will be playing at about the level that we expect of him...basically his very very best!!
    Well , you don't know because Veron has always been playing offensively when he was t his best with Argentina , Parma and Lazio so playing him a central midfielder who does have alot of the dirty work reduces of his talent that he's already showing by the stunning millemetric passes - leading of the team from behind .

Valencia Eye Veron For Next Season
    9/20/2004 3:36:00 PM
    Juan Sebastian Veron's excellent start to the season has caught the eye of many scouts, in particular former coach Claudio Ranieri.
    The Valencia coach would like to bring the Argentinean midfielder to Spain for next season, when Inter's loan contract expires and the player would once again be a Chelsea player.

On the other hand, Inter would like to retain the services of Veron, especially if he continues his good start to the season and will therefore not let him leave easily as the nerazzurri have an option on the player.

We have the first option then

"we'll win one thing at a time. Everything is special when you win, winning is always nice, especially at a team like Inter." Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Ive been impressed with Veron so far. I saw two matches of the season so far and all I can say is: Such elegance. His play is indeed like poetry.
    Exactly. Inter have finally gotten them a classy playmaker, Veron has always been a player that can create chances and be that link to the attack. Many people may argue that he isn't a classical #10 because he plays deep and drops back a lot, but he's still the maestro of our team IMO.

I see him fitting in just fine, the vision and natural talent that he's got is also very obvious. Veron has proven me wrong so far, I hope he can continue to do so.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

Veron does seem to be getting his form back, but I would not go as far as to say that we should buy him at the end of his loan. I would much rather form the midfield around a younger player.
    TI AMO INTER

Man , Veron can give for at least 3 more years , he's just 29 and you can watch Zidane playing for Real till now , I would take him at the end of the year and then get a young play-maker such as Diego to make it tough for Veron or Even Let Emre challenge with him . But I ll Keep Veron , that's for sure .

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

He is improving game-by-game and could be very important for us this season!

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    He surprised me so much. I wasn't expecting him to perform well at all, I thought he was finished. He's been just great until now, he's becoming one of my favourite players.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Veron has been great dictating midfield...I actually missed him in the last game when he didnt play,i thought the style changed abit to look a little bit bad but thankfully we won...I think it was a good decision to rest him though because putting too much pressure on a player of his talent for 3 games in a week(if he played against Atalanta) would be too much and might affect his performance in this coming game and maybe in the CL game..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

I've been reading that Chelsea could try and sell him to other teams such as Barca. To prevent this, Facchetti is trying to get him on a permanent transfer as soon as possible.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

If Veron continues to improve then I think we should straight up buy him, perhaps as early as January. Veron is a midfield general and a player who can pass and setup plays as good as him should definately be a full part of the team. If Veron can get close to his old Parma/Lazio form then this team will really be strong in the middle.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    I've been reading that Chelsea could try and sell him to other teams such as Barca. To prevent this, Facchetti is trying to get him on a permanent transfer as soon as possible.
    That's a load of BS. It was made crystal clear that we've got the first option to sign him when his loan spell is over.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurro
    That's a load of BS. It was made crystal clear that we've got the first option to sign him when his loan spell is over.
    No you're wrong there mate. Both Crespo and Veron came to Milan on a loan without option to sign them at the end of the season. I'm positive about this.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We have to do whatever it takes and ASAP in order to keep Veron..I hope we get him before other teams see how he is shining with us and start a bidding war.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    He surprised me so much. I wasn't expecting him to perform well at all, I thought he was finished. He's been just great until now, he's becoming one of my favourite players.
    I totally agree!

Fabio 2
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

I sure hope he isnt at his best yet, cause Id give him 5/10 for his play so far.
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by bobati
    I sure hope he isnt at his best yet, cause Id give him 5/10 for his play so far.
    Why aren't I surprised bobati?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion