Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ciao a tutti!

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Ciao a tutti!

Hi everybody, I'm a big Inter fan from Italy, I came across this forum a couple of days ago and I immediately decided to join. I'm already a member of the biggest Italian Inter forum but I wanted to talk about our beloved team with Inter fans from all over the world, also to improve my English

I've been reading a lot of posts while I was waiting for the membership activation and I noticed there are a lot of passionate and competent people here so I believe I'll also enjoy posting

Forza Inter!!!

Welcome to the Forza Inter Forums.

Enjoy your stay here, and stay active!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    hey mate, keep posting and enjoy yor stay...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Welcome aboard, man. May your stay here be glorious, with a CL in your first year. :-D
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

A big warm welcome from -5 degrees Poland.

You wrote very nice things, about us being a little competent

As for passionate, some of us are really passionate, as much as "throwing TV's out of the window when we crash out from CL again", so we're doing just fine :>

Can you tell us how it happened that you became an Inter fan ? You're italian, so I guess it was most likely through family. (?)

Again welcome, enjoy your stay, and keep posting! Italian perspective is always unique.

ps. interfans.org ?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    A big warm welcome from -5 degrees Poland.

You wrote very nice things, about us being a little competent

As for passionate, some of us are really passionate, as much as "throwing TV's out of the window when we crash out from CL again", so we're doing just fine :>

Can you tell us how it happened that you became an Inter fan ? You're italian, so I guess it was most likely through family. (?)

Again welcome, enjoy your stay, and keep posting! Italian perspective is always unique.

ps. interfans.org ?
    Thanks everybody for your warm welcome guys

I was tempted to throw the TV out of the window myself in the past years, especially after the 2nd leg games vs Valencia, Liverpool and Manchester United which were extremely unlucky ones and I think our exits weren't fully deserved. Let's hope to see something different this year, we will face a very tough opponent but I think our current team is strong like it has never been before.

You guessed correctly Luka, I've been an Inter fan since I was 7 years old, precisely since November 7th 1990, on the night when we overturn a 2-0 defeat in England vs Aston Villa with an extraordinary 3-0 in the Uefa Cup. I remember watching that game with my dad, my uncle and my grandfather and their joy was contagious for me, so I became an Inter fan as well. I've been standing with the team also during "the dark years" obviously

Yes I come from interfans.org and I will be happy to contribute by giving you the Italian perspective and telling you what's going on here, as you maybe know the media are always biased in favour of AC Milan and Juventus, every football pundit/journalist tend to do his best to bash Inter and things have gotten worse after 2006, also la Gazzetta dello Sport, which in the past was surely pro-Inter, has changed its attitude and sometimes writes some shameful headlines or articles.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Moratti needs to get into the media-business.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Welcome here mate, have a nice time around, and stay active .

I already started liking your posts. Keep us informed about what happens in Italy, rumors and all those things . Have you ever been to San Siro?
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Welcome mate. Keep the posting, you look like a matured man .

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Yes Moratti should buy a TV channel or a newspaper but also hiring an expert PR wouldn't be a bad idea

I've been to the San Siro quite often, the first time was a derby in the 2001-2002 season, we won 1-0 with a fluke goal by Vieri

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Quote Originally Posted by Bessi View Post
    Welcome mate. Keep the posting, you look like a matured man .
    Thanks mate

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndBlueSoul View Post
    You guessed correctly Luka, I've been an Inter fan since I was 7 years old, precisely since November 7th 1990, on the night when we overturn a 2-0 defeat in England vs Aston Villa with an extraordinary 3-0 in the Uefa Cup. I remember watching that game with my dad, my uncle and my grandfather and their joy was contagious for me, so I became an Inter fan as well. I've been standing with the team also during "the dark years" obviously
    That's what I envy you guys :/

Football is for you a more than just a national sport, it's almost like a religion, and I would love to have my family interested in football like that, and tease them with our derby wins, etc...

Yes I come from interfans.org and I will be happy to contribute by giving you the Italian perspective and telling you what's going on here, as you maybe know the media are always biased in favour of AC Milan and Juventus, every football pundit/journalist tend to do his best to bash Inter and things have gotten worse after 2006, also la Gazzetta dello Sport, which in the past was surely pro-Inter, has changed its attitude and sometimes writes some shameful headlines or articles.
    That's also how I see GdS lately. Especialy the "correct tables" were very shamefull things.

I think you will write some interesting things about "Is Jose damaging Inter because of his 'war' against the media, and it would be better if he just shut up" or "Is he deffending Inter gainst anti-inter italian media" :>

Again, enjoy your stay, and bring some italian buddies with you

ps. I asked once if the management of interfans is considering making an english sub-forum for international fans over there. But it was a long time ago. Have you heard anything about that ?
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Maicon

Welcome, where in italy do you live?
    Non sono mai stato in B, e voi?

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Quote Originally Posted by Luca-22 View Post
    Welcome, where in italy do you live?
    I'm from Puglia, Southern Italy, Bari is the capital. Sei italiano anche tu?

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

That's what I envy you guys :/

Football is for you a more than just a national sport, it's almost like a religion, and I would love to have my family interested in football like that, and tease them with our derby wins, etc...
    Exactly, football is almost like a religion here, I know there are many other passionate countries but probably not to the same extent

That's also how I see GdS lately. Especialy the "correct tables" were very shamefull things.

I think you will write some interesting things about "Is Jose damaging Inter because of his 'war' against the media, and it would be better if he just shut up" or "Is he deffending Inter gainst anti-inter italian media" :>

Again, enjoy your stay, and bring some italian buddies with you

ps. I asked once if the management of interfans is considering making an english sub-forum for international fans over there. But it was a long time ago. Have you heard anything about that ?
    Absolutely, I still have to understand the criteria they used to choose the refereeing mistakes that allegedly favoured us. You should have seen also a report of the TG5 (news not a sport program) which used a rubbish article taken from a paper usually distributed into the subway for free, which claimed that last year we were gifted 11 points by referees, without mentioning any episode. So if you send on air a report like that during the most watched news of the country, your intent is just convincing the audience, also those not interested in football, that we're the most helped team

Yes, JosŤ always stirs up controversy, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not so there's always a lot to talk about under that point of view. I second anything he has said so far, especially last year's rant against 'intellectual prostitution', that press conference will be remembered forever

About your last question, a lot of people have asked the mods to open an English section but they still haven't done it, I can't say why.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Welcome mate!! Please stay and feel at home.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Italy

I take advantage of my friend BlackAndBlueSoul's thread to say hello! I decided to join this interesting forum with him for the same reasons: talk about our beloved Inter, read other points of view quite far from the italian perspective and improve my poor english!

I hope to have a good time here!

Ciao e FORZA INTER!
    ...IL CUORE DELLA NORD BATTE DENTRO DI TE...

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Welcome.

To both of you.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Maicon

I'm from Puglia, Southern Italy, Bari is the capital. Sei italiano anche tu?
    Si mezzo italiano. Sono di Salerno, ma adesso habito a Olanda.
    Non sono mai stato in B, e voi?

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Exactly, football is almost like a religion here, I know there are many other passionate countries but probably not to the same extent
    Man stop it, It's already bad that you mentioned it

Absolutely, I still have to understand the criteria they used to choose the refereeing mistakes that allegedly favoured us. You should have seen also a report of the TG5 (news not a sport program) which used a rubbish article taken from a paper usually distributed into the subway for free, which claimed that last year we were gifted 11 points by referees, without mentioning any episode. So if you send on air a report like that during the most watched news of the country, your intent is just convincing the audience, also those not interested in football, that we're the most helped team
    That is something I don't envy you on the other hand :/

I've talked with couple of italians when I was in Italy, and some people outside of Italy just don't understand how it is for you guys to hear about us in the media in negative light all the time, every week.

That's why there are many inter fans around the world, who think that what Jose is doing is totaly unnecesary, and they think the media are not that bad towards us.

I second anything he has said so far, especially last year's rant against 'intellectual prostitution', that press conference will be remembered forever
    Deffinetly :]

About your last question, a lot of people have asked the mods to open an English section but they still haven't done it, I can't say why.
    That's a shame. I hope someday they will open an english section over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Principito View Post
    I take advantage of my friend BlackAndBlueSoul's thread to say hello! I decided to join this interesting forum with him for the same reasons: talk about our beloved Inter, read other points of view quite far from the italian perspective and improve my poor english!

I hope to have a good time here!

Ciao e FORZA INTER!
    I see my speach worked faster than I hoped

Welcome to you as well

Another italian guy is always very good, since it's good to mix our and your perspective.

How it happened with you ? How you became Inter fan, if you don't mind telling us ?

Enjoy your stay, and keep posting!
    Quote of the week: