Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Words Story [game]

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Three Words Story [game]

If you don't know how this game goes, I'll try to explain...
    We'll try to build a story with every poster posting three words, for e.g:

A: Carlo Ancelotti is
    B: a wanker that
    C: sucks big time
    etc.

I'll start:

Amantino Mancini is
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of..
    Last edited by Besnik; 11 Feb 10 at 20:55.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

There's no need to start a new story .

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave...
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti!

Ireland

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Cambia

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs a new haircut. (I hope you are allowed to end the sentence )

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs a new haircut. Beckham always says
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs a new haircut. Beckham always says ''Fuck, wrong Milan''
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti!

Ireland

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs a new haircut. Beckham always says ''Fuck, wrong Milan'', I wish I

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs a new haircut. Beckham always says ''Fuck, wrong Milan'', I wish I could date Borriello
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Amantino Mancini is wasted transfer of Inter who did nothing but shave Moratti's ass often which made Mourinho to loan him to Bilan clowns who need his lack of skill which fits in Milan, for now and for ever since Ambrosini needs a new haircut. Beckham always says ''Fuck, wrong Milan'', I wish I could date Borriello then make sweet
    Last edited by Dylan; 04 Apr 10 at 01:45.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.