Thread: U-21 Europeans Championship Qualifiers

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

U-21 Europeans Championship Qualifiers

I searched but saw no such thread.
    Casiraghi just announced his team for next week's qualifier against Hungary and included 3 Interistas there, including Balotelli who must feel ashamed lol, seeing the other players called up, all very young and not so "famous" players. The other two are Donati and Crisetig.

What i liked about it is that there are 3 interistis and not a single bbilanisti or jubentini lol, that's such a good feeling...
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    I searched but saw no such thread.
    Casiraghi just announced his team for next week's qualifier against Hungary and included 3 Interistas there, including Balotelli who must feel ashamed lol, seeing the other players called up, all very young and not so "famous" players. The other two are Donati and Crisetig.

What i liked about it is that there are 3 interistis and not a single bbilanisti or jubentini lol, that's such a good feeling...

This belongs in the National Team section. That is where we talk about all NT's including U19 - U21...

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    Casiraghi just announced his team for next week's qualifier against Hungary
    i hope, we will beat them again

Forza Hungary!

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    This belongs in the National Team section. That is where we talk about all NT's including U19 - U21...
    Ah okay then, sorry. I saw the national thread but i didn't read in it, either way i think the u-21 should have their own. But if they shouldn't, a mod feel free to move these posts there.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.