Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Sampdoria (20 Feb 10)

Inter - Sampdoria (20 Feb 10)

Hi,

Let's hope that we'll beat Samp in Meazza, after our poor performance in Sao Paolo against Napoli.. But I think we should forget all that and focus in our next match against Samp, any another mistake would cost us very much, I'm optimistic for this match.

Forza Inter!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Matthäus,Messi,

Germany

It can only get better(fingers crossed)!

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

if we drop points hear jesus roma will get close and closer and they still have to play us i cant believe it they started of bieng the shittiest team and now they are 7 points behind us
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Any chance of resting a few key men. I doubt it, although a 100% Sneijder,Milito,Maicon(WAKE UP) and Samuel for his Job against drogba would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

As it usually happens, all the teams we have to play have gained their best form right before meeting us. One month ago I would have been confident 'cause Sampdoria were shit, now they're a fearsome opponent and we can't afford to drop more points, also 'cause Roma will beat Catania for sure.

Fav. Player
    Milito, Sneijde

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    Any chance of resting a few key men. I doubt it, although a 100% Sneijder,Milito,Maicon(WAKE UP) and Samuel for his Job against drogba would be nice
    I don't think Josè will rotate the players, it will be the last test before Chelsea. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to rest Milito since he has been playing a lot. Same for one between Samuel and Lucio, Materazzi looked in great form in the Coppa Italia games vs Juve and Fiorentina and he's ideal to mark Pazzini.

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

I really doubt that Mourinho will rest players. Sampdoria are playing very good football now and it will be a tough game so we need to start with our best players. Also, Stankovic should be ready for that match.
    non mollare mai

Israel

I want to see it, average players but we need rest the players ahead the game against chelsea:
    Julio
    Maicon - Cordoba - Samuel - Santon
    Zanetti - Krhin/Mariga - Motta
    Sneijder
    Balotelli - Eto'o.

If stanko will be in fit so i want to see him instead Motta. Sneijder will not play full game because we need him in 100% versus chelsea, Stevanovic can be his back-up. also, Maybe Donati instead Maicon for the game against Chelsea.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Two consecutive non-wins, i will put my house on bet that we beat Samp, 100%.
    Mou never goes on a streak without winning, i was amazed we didn't win against Napoli, as he usually gets his teams back in track right the next match, not to mention the third match...
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoonky View Post
    Two consecutive non-wins, i will put my house on bet that we beat Samp, 100%.
    Mou never goes on a streak without winning, i was amazed we didn't win against Napoli, as he usually gets his teams back in track right the next match, not to mention the third match...
    Well, after watching the actual match, there was nothing surprising we didn't win. It wasn't that because we played so badly we didn't win. It was because Napoli made us play so badly. We have to point out this difference to understand how we need to change this squad.

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Well, after watching the actual match, there was nothing surprising we didn't win. It wasn't that because we played so badly we didn't win. It was because Napoli made us play so badly. We have to point out this difference to understand how we need to change this squad.
    Yeah, and considering our game lately, i was surprised they played so sluggish, but i still believe that was psychological, their minds are already at a certain blue Englishman, coming to town next week.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Lets hope we are back to 4-2-3-1 playing with all our players who wont play 90 mins against Chelsea, except offcourse J.Z.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    "Il Specia

Now way second line pls first team
    Last edited by filipaopereire; 15 Feb 10 at 21:30.

Fav. Player
    Goran Pandev,Sn

We need this win for morale boost before chelsea

FORZA INTER!!!

Fav. Player
    balotelli, ,zan

prob wont happen but i dont wanna risk nothing
    ---------------cesar----------------

-zanetti-cordoba-samuel-santon-

--krhin--------mariga---muntari--

-quaresma---balotelli--arnautovic-

if stankovic is fit play stankovic instead of muntari or krhin

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nzinter View Post
    prob wont happen but i dont wanna risk nothing
    ---------------cesar----------------

-zanetti-cordoba-samuel-santon-

--krhin--------mariga---muntari--

-quaresma---balotelli--arnautovic-

if stankovic is fit play stankovic instead of muntari or krhin
    So instead you are risking the scudetto, great idea in not risking anything.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    While on one hand Mou wants to keep his winning record intact,on the other you have resting key players like Sneijder,Milito,Pandev,Maicon...

I would say start Eto and Ballo upfront and have a midfield of 4 behind them excluding any of these players.We need those to rest and concentrate on the Chelsea game.Hopefully have Sneijder practice fk to score a goal out of nowhere that will help us in opening them up.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Indonesia

mou will play the most fit and prepared player to go to samp match...

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

I think he will just have a few chats with all the players and see who need the rest, whoever are feeling like they could use some rest, and then decide.
    If a player is in great condition, there's no reason not to play him in this match, because there's still a few days rest till the match, so if the player is prepared he can do great in both. But there are some who haven't rested in a while, so they should be rested.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

I think he will just have a few chats with all the players and see who need the rest, whoever are feeling like they could use some rest, and then decide.
    If a player is in great condition, there's no reason not to play him in this match, because there's still a few days rest till the match, so if the player is prepared he can do great in both. But there are some who haven't rested in a while, so they should be rested.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!