Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 6th birthday FI!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I just saw this, congratulations!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Wow, on looking at my joing date. Nearly 6 years here too! :O
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

Are you serious the whole debacle happened in Dec 03-Jan 04? That means 6 years ago??? Holy crap...felt just like yesterday.

okay maybe not yesterday, but sure didn't feel that long ago, thought it was like a year or two ago.

Damn...I'm old!

Anyway, congratz FIF. Great great place, perfected by great great people. Thanks for giving me a place to de-stress from my everyday, well, stress.

Thanks mods, admin, people, even troll & spies (for giving us laugh)....everyone is a piece of the puzzle that makes this forum a place that it is today.

I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wow it's pretty tough to have a forum run for so long, congratulations guys it's an amazing achievement too bad you can't gloat about it during dates

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    It's not the size that matters, but the quality.
    It's good to know this is the most important English-speaking INTER forum, since I don't want to waste my time on 547 other INTER forums.
    I want to thank the admins and moderators that ran this place for years. They do an immense work and I appreciate it, even if sometimes we share different views [I miss Azzkikr!!!!!!!!!!!!].

Too bad there were some members that left and started a new forum, I still regret that. I always felt like INTER supporters should be united, no matter what - because The Club is above any conflict.
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

My compliments to everyone who has shared and contributed to this forum during these years.

A special dedication to the founders of the forum. Thank you.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I can't believe it's been 6 years. Just felt like yesterday when we were coached by Zaccheroni and were bitching about Thomas Helveg, Kily, Daniele Adani and Mr Inconsistent, Alvaro Recoba. I remember that year when we had to fend of Parma and Lazio for the final CL spot. I believe I celebrated like we won the scudetto

It's also just a reminder that I'm getting shockingly old but nonetheless still act like a kid.