Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Parma [ Scores Inside ]

Syria

10 years of FIF

Inter - Parma [ Scores Inside ]

Well it's this sunday at 3pm.

Veron should be back for this game, Capitano and Davids also got their rest.

Ze maria should replace VDM cause he must be tired after 3 straight games.

Adriano should play this game, the whole 90 minutes, and then he MUST take a break after it against Anderlecht. So we can play Adriano-Recoba or Adriano martins this match then against anderlecht we play Vieri-Martins.

NB: It would be a dream to c Coco called up lol.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Yeah Parma are better than Anderlecht IMO so we need Adriano more on Sunday than on Tuesday.However Parma have been very poor this season!

Anybody know if Zicu and Potenza will be allowed to play?

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Yeah Parma are better than Anderlecht IMO so we need Adriano more on Sunday than on Tuesday.However Parma have been very poor this season!

Anybody know if Zicu and Potenza will be allowed to play?

Fabio
    I think Potenza will play...and Anderlecht is better than Parma this year

i hope our line up will be like this:

-----------------Carini

J.Zanetti--Cordoba--Materazzi--Favalli

Ze Maria--Veron--Davids--Emre

-----------Martins--Recoba

why not Toldo...hmmm because he sucks right know... :cry2:
    why not Burdisso...because we got better defenders then him...
    why not Stankovic...because he should get his rest...
    why not Adriano...because he also need some rest...
    why not Vieri...because Recoba is in better form than him...
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

I rate Anderlecht higher than Parma. And I prefer il Scudetto over CL. Therefore I wanna see Adriano rest in CL.

KoSoVa: Did you actually see Burdisso play or are you just mad at him?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    I rate Anderlecht higher than Parma. And I prefer il Scudetto over CL. Therefore I wanna see Adriano rest in CL.

KoSoVa: Did you actually see Burdisso play or are you just mad at him?

i only said:
    "why not Burdisso...because we got better defenders then him..."
    i saw the first half...and yesterday i was angry and frustrated
    i really think he is good but Cordoba and Matrix are better then him

Fair enough.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Probaly gonna get bashed by the pro matrix supporters but anyway here is the team I wanna see :

Toldo

JZ Cordoba Burdisso Favlli

ADVM Veron Davids Stankovic

Adriano Recoba
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Nah... Burdisso already proved his class a little by bouncing back from that fatal mistake. But Materazzi is just great... And so is Cordoba... So itīs really hard to bench them unless Burdisso puts on a great performance that improves his rank in Manciniīs pecking order.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    Nah... Burdisso already proved his class a little by bouncing back from that fatal mistake. But Materazzi is just great... And so is Cordoba... So itīs really hard to bench them unless Burdisso puts on a great performance that improves his rank in Manciniīs pecking order.
    My team is what I would pick I don't think mancio will pick the same team. He will probaly prefer materrazi. But in my mind Burdisso is better than Materrazi and thats why I pick him above the other.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

I know, and if we got an even better player than Matrix in Bur weīre really well covered in central defence.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Burdisso is unlucky to have caused that mistake but I'm still convinced he can get the job done. Though Materazzi and Cordoba currently are the best choice in the back. So here is the lineup I'd like to see vs. Parma.

---------------Recoba------------Adriano

------Emre---Davids-------Veron------Ze Maria

-----Favalli-----Materazzi---Cordoba---J. Zanetti

------------------------Toldo

I think Stankovic should be rested for Anderlecht's game and Emre should move to the LW and Davids should return.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

I completely agree with that lineup. I just hope Mancini will field it like that. :hopefull: And that none of our players pick up injuries before the match.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    i too agree with that lineup. VDM needs a rest after 3 str8 games, Deki seems to be havin a little problem, he should shrug it off. Capitano hopefully will be back, if not questions will be asked. Davids didnt play last game except for about 5 mins so his in too.

Adriano should Definetly play this game but then rests against Anderlecht.

This is why Veiri should not play here, so against parma.

Adriano-Recoba

Agaisnt Anderlecht

Veiri-Martins.

Fellas im on holiday for a week so ill c yous after the game. Forza Nerazzurri.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

I think burdisso will start again, he needs more game in serie a, matrix can be very useful against anderlect...

il capitano will be back, so is veron..

parma is certainly not the strongest out of of last opponents but it will always be a tough match...

everyone plays their perfect game when plays inter
    -----------------------

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    This game will be kind of a tricky one, considering our horible defence for the past 3 league games, where we have conceded 5 goals, all against weak oppositions. Let's just hope Cordoba and Matrix can buck up and give a good, if not excellent, performance against Parma, so that we can finally heave a much needed sigh of relief that our defence will at least hold out.

This is my preffered line-up:

-------------------------Toldo-------------------------
    J Zanetti------Cordoba-----Matrix------------Favalli
    Za Maria------Veron--------Cambiasso-------Emre
    -----------------Adriano------Recoba-----------------

I don't know whether Toldo has performed badly this season, or whether it was the defence which can be improved. But I think it's too risky throwing in Carini between the sticks against Parma. So, I prefer Toldo. Maybe we can use Carini in a game against a weaker opposition.

Cordoba and Matrix should stay in central defence, IMO.

I think we should rest Stankovic in this game. He and VDM should start int he left and right wing respectively for the Anderlecht game.

Adriano should be played against Parma, because right now, it seems that he's the only one who can score, and we need to win this one. The Anderlecht's game is not as important as this one as it's only in the group stages in the CL.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Adriano is a must against Parma. I hope he remains fit, as he will be bz with international duties as well, but we have got no other options than to start with Adriano against Parma.

I guess Materazzi -- Cordoba will get the nod as well, instead of the inclusion of Burdisso. Gilardino won't be easy to handly, so Materazzi might be better than Burdisso. And I also don't like the idea of using Cordoba in the right back position.
    I wonder why even Ze Maria was not played in that position against Atalanta. Or is he also not fit ?

About the line up:

---------------------- toldo -----------------------

j.zanetti ---- cordoba -- materazzi ---- favalli

v.meyde ---- veron ------ davids ---- stankovic

------------- martins ------ adriano -------------

VIERI ?? Just bench him for 2 matches - Parma, Roma. Or just as sub.
    Emre ?? Veron--Emre in the middle ?? I doubt so .... SUB
    Burdisso - He will get his chance later on.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

well for today i think macini should give the players like coco,karagounis and kily a call up and i think they shoould play,i think by now coco can play one half and i think karagounis should play or at least ber called up,i think he an excellent player but they need call ups so that they know the the club trust them,anyway i think this should be our formation for parma's game

---------------------------------toldo----------------------------------------------

------------------cordoba------------------ materazzi---------------------------
    j.zanetti-------------------------------------------------------------favalli(coco)

---------------------------------------------------davids---------------------------
    -------------------------veron------------------------------------------------------

----van der meyde---------------------------------------------kily gonzalez----------------------------------------------------------------------(Karagounis)----

---------------------------recoba---------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------vieri(Adriano)-----------------------------

subs:carini
    coco
    burdisso
    emre
    cambiasso
    karagounis
    adriano
    and players between brackets are my second half substitutions

Jimmy
    This game is considered a rival game to me, after having to endure the Parma fans' crap on other forums.

So I want us to win this, and do it comfortably for once. Some players will be back with the team with 100% fitness. Guys like Zanetti, Ze Maria and Veron. All three should play.

Adriano should play as well, and then take the day off against Anderlecht. His partner is the big question though. It should NOT be Vieri or Cruz. Picking between Recoba and Martins is such a difficult task. I would go with Recoba from start and have Martins coming on from the bench. With the Anderlecht game in mind, I want Martins from start against them.

It renders in this squad:

Keepers: Toldo, Fontana

Defenders: Zanetti, Ze Maria, Cordoba, Materazzi, Burdisso, Favalli, Pasquale

Midfielders: Karagounis, Stankovic, Veron, Emre, Cambiasso, Davids, Rebecchi

Strikers: Adriano, Vieri, Recoba, Martins

Btw... Anyone who noticed how Mancini said that Kily was our only left winger in the squad? Talk about neglecting Rebecchi completely.

I donīt believe heīs neglecting Rebecchi. I just think he considers him as a youngster and not fully part of the first team.

Jimmy
    Heīs training every day with the squad. He has received a squad number. If he donīt belong to the first team, what team does he belong to?

Rebecchi obviously donīt feuture in Manciniīs plans, which makes me wonder why we kept him.

If a team has two natural left wingers in the team, and the coach says that the team only has one, then he obviously neglects the other. Which makes his Inter career pretty much screwed. And six months straight to hell, since he now canīt be loaned out.