Thread: Italy U-21 - Hungary U-21 (3 Mar 10)

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones

Italy U-21 - Hungary U-21 (3 Mar 10)

Italy leads 1-0 at the half thanks to a goal from Roma's Okaka. Did anyone see the goal? Was it anything special?

For those who are watching, how is Balotelli doing??

This is a must win game for the Azzurini if they have any hope of qualifying for the Euro Cup...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Haven't seen the match. Okaka Chuka scored in 25th minute, Bolzoni was red carded in 66th minute, Marrone scored in 81st minute. 2-0 for Italy
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Sneij

Italy

okaka's goal was decent deaked the goalie 1 vs 1 then scraped it in. Mario had some good passing on the pitch. He also tracked back a bit, and he also wasn't selfish. He fell quite a bit, but they weren't dives. (Irrelevant, but He smiled with his teammates after okaka's goal.)

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    From what I heard, Balotelli had an excellent match and was constantly causing problems for the Hungary backs.

This is very good, especially because the senior team forwards did nothing impressive in the Cameroon friendly.

Maybe Lippi will shock everyone and bring Balo to the World Cup!

Fav. Player
    ÉverMirandaGag

Hungary

Balotelli had easy job with Hungarian defenders, as i heard they were totally unwell. Lots of our players have match-missing, because our league only started at the weekend.

But our fate is in our hands. We must win the last 3 games, and we will be top of the group, that's 100 % mathematically.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    If anyone is interested then here is the U21 table..Hungary have a very good chance of showing to the young Azzurri!

http://www.uefa.com/under21/standing...010/index.html

Fav. Player
    Milito , Pandev

It's perfect Balotelli and very fast in the first team

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    From what I heard, Balotelli had an excellent match and was constantly causing problems for the Hungary backs.

This is very good, especially because the senior team forwards did nothing impressive in the Cameroon friendly.

Maybe Lippi will shock everyone and bring Balo to the World Cup!
    okaka's goal was lol-like. from the halfline, he dribbled the ball, the 1st defender slipped as he tried to tackle him (i.e. he f*cked up bad), while the other two just assisted to him, as he kicked the ball from the 16metre-line. the goalie... well I don't know what he was doing, maybe picking his nose? scratching his ass? fixing his hair? anyway, it wasn't a strong shot, could've been saved easily, but that's how it went. After that goal, I saw this defeat coming, and I barely kept up with the game. I happened to see the two red cards tho: both of them were bullshit imo, totally useless, totally stupid. referees must have some kind of a disease, sort of a swine flu for dives, pens, offsides and all this refereeing shit. it's really embarrassing.
    as for Mario, I think he didn't do anything special. he did dive a lot, he did bitch around with the ref (a lot of times his own teammates kept telling his ass to just shut the f*ck up, not that he would ever listen). If this image impressed lippi, then the others must've had a terrible game I mean it's not because he played against us: if he'd scored two superb goals and 'd had a great game anyway, I'd say hats off coz he tha man... but that's just not how I think a man should behave on the field.
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by szasza02 View Post
    okaka's goal was lol-like. from the halfline, he dribbled the ball, the 1st defender slipped as he tried to tackle him (i.e. he f*cked up bad), while the other two just assisted to him, as he kicked the ball from the 16metre-line. the goalie... well I don't know what he was doing, maybe picking his nose? scratching his ass? fixing his hair? anyway, it wasn't a strong shot, could've been saved easily, but that's how it went. After that goal, I saw this defeat coming, and I barely kept up with the game. I happened to see the two red cards tho: both of them were bullshit imo, totally useless, totally stupid. referees must have some kind of a disease, sort of a swine flu for dives, pens, offsides and all this refereeing shit. it's really embarrassing.
    as for Mario, I think he didn't do anything special. he did dive a lot, he did bitch around with the ref (a lot of times his own teammates kept telling his ass to just shut the f*ck up, not that he would ever listen). If this image impressed lippi, then the others must've had a terrible game I mean it's not because he played against us: if he'd scored two superb goals and 'd had a great game anyway, I'd say hats off coz he tha man... but that's just not how I think a man should behave on the field.

Well a bunch of match reports I read said he was Man of the Match. If you do that without a goal or an assist, you must play extremely well.

I did not see the game, so I cannot comment, I just know that many reports that I read said he had a very good game. Casiraghi even said that he should be brought to the WC after the match...

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Everyone has heaped praise on Balotelli for this match's performance, and half the world have been pushing for him to go to the world cup too, that's surprising and good to hear.
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

come on lippi just call him .italy's attack is so boring we need balotelli he will lighten us up !
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA

Hungary

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Well a bunch of match reports I read said he was Man of the Match. If you do that without a goal or an assist, you must play extremely well.

I did not see the game, so I cannot comment, I just know that many reports that I read said he had a very good game. Casiraghi even said that he should be brought to the WC after the match...
    well they may be right. As I said, I didn't really catch up with the game after we conceded the 1st. he might have been great afterwards. He got a lot of free-kicks, that's a fact.
    anyway, it'll be interesting to see him in SA.
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)