Fav. Player
    Zanetti!

Ireland

Catania - Inter (12 Mar 10)

Seire A - Week 28

Friday 12th March 2010, 20:45 CET

Stadio Angelo Massimino, Catania

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Playing on a Friday, which is unusual, gives us a chance to go 7 points clear.

We really need to win this game.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Every away match is difficult in this freaking period. Hating this. The worst of this week is the fact that Milan's playing home Chievo[An easy food]... In front should start Milito & Eto'o, backed up by Sneijder, and do NOT put Balotelli in, as he's screwing our game with these dives & easy fallings...

Ah, btw, you, jamsieboy86, better have a good luck in opening threads, or I'll gotta kill ya.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We should start Eto with Pandev,and Quaresma..Maybe rest Lucio and Sneijder,even Stan if needed.Milito should definately be out of this one,i think everyone can see he needs it.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Zaire

Catargentina...They have been playing a bit better, getting themselves out of relegation. Mascara can be a dangerous player. Start Eto'o...he needs to get a goal, hopefully Mariga gets a start as well.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well now this is an absolutely must-win match now that our little suckers cared to play for 15mins against Genoa.

Btw, exceptionally this is played on Friday. Mourinho got what he wanted and we will play on Friday when we have CL on Tuesday.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Good that this game is on Friday, more time to rest for our before before going to London. I would rest Milito, Sneijder, and Maicon here. Sadly, we cannot afford any slip up here.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Esteban Cambias

I hope Santon & Motta will recover, so we can rest some players, and avoid Muntari starting again(especially after his 2 red cards from 2 games vs Catania last season).

We absolutely must win. We must, but we must also respect Catania, as they are doing well. They will be 100% motivated, and I know mentality of Sinisa Mihajlovic, he is a winner and will fire up his players to the maximum.
    Last edited by Mile Interista; 12 Mar 10 at 22:25.
    NEVER GIVE UP

Fav. Player
    Cou/Sneijder

Brazil

if we dont win this game im gonna be extremely dissapointed. is it 4 draws in the last 5 now? jesus what is going on. eto'o hasnt scored in months, balotelli cant stay on his feet, pandev is playing hide and seek the whole time, milito couldnt shoot today, since returning from injury stankovic has been useless, and sneijder has lost all his flair.

oh and aside from that i have a question. this summer will we be getting kerlon and coutinho for sure? or will we be waiting another season for them. and will biabiany ever play for us or did we give him fully to parma, and same question for jiminez?
    FORZA INTER!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad View Post
    We should start Eto with Pandev,and Quaresma..Maybe rest Lucio and Sneijder,even Stan if needed.Milito should definately be out of this one,i think everyone can see he needs it.
    Lucio can't be rested due to samuel being suspended.

Also sorry but there is no way rq should be starting a must win game for us.

I agree with resting milito,sneijder and maybe deki .

Quote Originally Posted by eto'o<3 View Post
    if we dont win this game im gonna be extremely dissapointed. is it 4 draws in the last 5 now? jesus what is going on. eto'o hasnt scored in months, balotelli cant stay on his feet, pandev is playing hide and seek the whole time, milito couldnt shoot today, since returning from injury stankovic has been useless, and sneijder has lost all his flair.

oh and aside from that i have a question. this summer will we be getting kerlon and coutinho for sure? or will we be waiting another season for them. and will biabiany ever play for us or did we give him fully to parma, and same question for jiminez?
    Coutinho will be part of the squad 99.9% sure, kerlon will probably never play for inter. Jimenez will not play for inter again. Biabiany we will see.
    Last edited by Stefan; 08 Mar 10 at 09:47.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

must win...if not,things will become complicated.... FORZA INTER!!!

p.s hope RQ plays more in this game
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Lucio can't be rested due to samuel being suspended.

Also sorry but there is no way rq should be starting a must win game for us.

I agree with resting milito,sneijder and maybe deki .
    I think that's a bit contradictory. First you are saying Quarema can't start a must-win game, then you say Milito, Sneijder and maybe Deki should rest. Then who's gonna play? Eto'o can't score a goal even if his life depends on it right now, Pandev is totally invisible. Balotelli is the only one being able to do anything, and Quaresma looked like he at least tries (against Genoa).

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I think that's a bit contradictory. First you are saying Quarema can't start a must-win game, then you say Milito, Sneijder and maybe Deki should rest. Then who's gonna play? Eto'o can't score a goal even if his life depends on it right now, Pandev is totally invisible. Balotelli is the only one being able to do anything, and Quaresma looked like he at least tries (against Genoa).
    I believe my opinion on rq is well know. I would only play him as the last last option. Yeah he did two good moves vs genoa but also nearly cost us the game with that poor decision making in front of our own box.

I would go with a front three of pandev-eto'o-mario. I will bring on sneijder and milito for the second half if needed.

For the midfield I will play zanetti-cambiasso-mariga seeing as santon should be back to play lb.

I believe this is a decent balance betweeing winning vs catania and not tiring the players for the chelsea game.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Veron, Stefan E

Saudi Arabia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessi View Post
    Ah, btw, you, jamsieboy86, better have a good luck in opening threads, or I'll gotta kill ya.
    The same exact feeling, I hope you are lucky ,locally We call it "you have Good face on Inter" , if Inter win.

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Catania are in an excellent form right now. If we play like shit then believe this match could well decide our fate in this championship. Bilan and Roma will probably win their respective matches against Chievo Verona and Livorno. Sice when did a team like Inter won only once in their last five Serie A matches? I blame that referee Tagliavento for destroying our team spirit. We need Mourinho back on the bench. He is the one who motivates the players and guides them to glory.

Cambiasso will be back for this one, which is some good news for us, but Samuel is again out.

I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Inter Can Only Be Beaten With Six Men" - Jose Mourinho
    Jose Mourinho: "Roma Must Pay Siena Their Coppa Italia Bonus To Defeat Inter."
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

JOSE "THE SPECIAL ONE" MOURINHO

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermilano90 View Post
    Catania are in an excellent form right now. If we play like shit then believe this match could well decide our fate in this championship. Bilan and Roma will probably win their respective matches against Chievo Verona and Livorno. Sice when did a team like Inter won only once in their last five Serie A matches? I blame that referee Tagliavento for destroying our team spirit. We need Mourinho back on the bench. He is the one who motivates the players and guides them to glory.

Cambiasso will be back for this one, which is some good news for us, but Samuel is again out.

I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tell me what Tagliavento did which was wrong?

You are blaming in different threads everybody else but the not Inter team itself.

This is indeed surprisingly delicate match. By not winning it, we could also get demoralized for the Chelsea tie as Italian media will take everything out of Milan reaching Inter and Roma catching from behind.

Too bad Mourinho is still out, but I think we won't give two ridiculous performances in a row.

Fav. Player
    Marko Arnautovi

I really hope Arnautovic will get a chance to prove his ability.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter
    Our squad had a day off today, no midweek games this time, they will catch their breath + we have Cambiasso back who is so much influental for our play..

One thing is certain, we wont see yesterdays lineup..3 man midfield + Wes has worked most times..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

First of all, I love the first post of this topic, very creative man .
    Second, we will hopefully win this match, if players know the importance of this match.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    This a crucial must-win game for Inter, IMO. We need the win to extend, if not maintain, our lead at the top, as well as to set us up nicely for the Chelsea game.

Fav. Player
    ALL inter squad

Italy

lets hope we wake up we have been drawing way to much
    INTER CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!WE WON THE TREBLE..GRAZIE MOURINHO. NON MOLLARE MAI..."se tringo la mano di un milanista mi lo lavo. se stringo la mano di un juventino mi lo canto"
    milan0 inter 4 inter 2 milan 0 milan+juve=merda
    PAZZA INTER AMALA