Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Palermo - Inter (20 Mar 10)

Palermo - Inter (20 Mar 10)

Palermo - Inter
    Seria A Matchday 29, 20 March 20010, Kick-off 20:45 CET
    Stadio Renzo Barbera, Palermo

Forza Inter!!!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Dead

Fav. Player
    Maicon | Zanett

should i start crying now or later?

Syria

10 years of FIF
    As I am purely interested in winning Serie A year after year than I am when it comes to winning an almost lottery competition that is not what it use to be...forgive me when I say I am more interested in this game then I am with the Chelsea game.

We cop this much stick when we're winning...imagine what they'll do to us when we eventually lose, it will be a national holiday around Italy.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

We will win this match, hopefully. Palermo is over-rated, they are in top 5 by luck, but Inter is way luckier .

FORZA INTER
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

Palermo are a GORILLA at their own ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Dead
    Someone's been hanging too much with Caffe lately...
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    As I am purely interested in winning Serie A year after year than I am when it comes to winning an almost lottery competition that is not what it use to be...forgive me when I say I am more interested in this game then I am with the Chelsea game.

We cop this much stick when we're winning...imagine what they'll do to us when we eventually lose, it will be a national holiday around Italy.
    Serie A> CL

I completely agree, but after a loss I expect Inter to be strongest. Lets hope Muntari doesnt play.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Serie A> CL

I completely agree, but after a loss I expect Inter to be strongest. Lets hope Muntari doesnt play.
    He won't. He got the red card.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Palermo are a very strong side,especially at home.They move the ball fast and definately have a better team than Catania.If the same team steps on the field which was at Catania it would be 5-1...

That said it always takes a loss to get Inter's engine raving again.We need two great performances in a row.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Suneet View Post
    Serie A> CL

A-ha! Are you pessimistic or something?! You are implying we would lose to Chelsea. This can't be tolerated!

-----------------------------------

edit. Didn't understand yesterday that we indeed have this game now. We really need to get our act together and fast. We can't allow Roma to narrow the gap as we have a match against them pretty soon. They can't have a momentum for that match.

Fav. Player
    Veron, Stefan E

Saudi Arabia

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post

Today, I agree with you (But maybe tomorrow I will be better )

I was hoping to win CL more than Seria A, But after yesterday defeat I don't know what happened to me ??? Its like someone Hits me in the face saying "Wake up" , If we can't compete against Seria A middle teams, Do you think we will compete against CL teams , even if we win against Chelsea there are other teams, teams like Arsenal, Barcalona...etc

I don't know but after yesterday I feel like I am smashed , Its really hard time.

I hope you are lucky "beszinter" otherwise do not open a thread

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Mou is back on the bench so hopefully that means in turn around in performances. The boys need to get their act together.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Dead
    u calling me?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    A-ha! Are you pessimistic or something?! You are implying we would lose to Chelsea. This can't be tolerated!

-----------------------------------

edit. Didn't understand yesterday that we indeed have this game now. We really need to get our act together and fast. We can't allow Roma to narrow the gap as we have a match against them pretty soon. They can't have a momentum for that match.
    I thought he was saying about our Cataina loss

Israel

Muntari is like Cuck Norris, also when he get red card he can play in the next game, so he will play against Palermo.

Because it I like him.

GRANDE MUNTARI!!!

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Concord View Post
    Today, I agree with you (But maybe tomorrow I will be better )

I was hoping to win CL more than Seria A, But after yesterday defeat I don't know what happened to me ??? Its like someone Hits me in the face saying "Wake up" , If we can't compete against Seria A middle teams, Do you think we will compete against CL teams , even if we win against Chelsea there are other teams, teams like Arsenal, Barcalona...etc

I don't know but after yesterday I feel like I am smashed , Its really hard time.

I hope you are lucky "beszinter" otherwise do not open a thread

Forza Inter
    don't worry, Inter are playing bad so they can make Chelsea confident and we will smash em

ok, returning to this game, Palermo is a very strong team, with players like Pastore or Miccoli that can change the game in an instant, we need our best players available, too bad that Muntari won't be around

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Palermo's record at the Barbera is freaking 10-4-0. (Same with our home form)

Our form since the Milan Derby has been 10 points from 7 matches.

Now tell it straight to my face that Inter has a higher chance of winning this match. Tell it to me with zero bias from you.

Let's hope Inter will surprise us though. Remember we visited Genoa, who was also in similar form and we won 2-0.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Too bad the match is on Saturday. One extra resting day would have done good. It's hard to predict yet since we have Chelsea game next. Outcome of that match is important regarding this match. It can be morale boost or it can have a shocking effect. Mourinho plays important part in this aspect as he has to psyche the team to right mental condition.

Zaire

I'd call this a must win game, but hell...I'm hoping Inter shows up for a full 90mins.

Fav. Player
    22, 25, 10

Turkey

Palermo's record at the Barbera is freaking 10-4-0. (Same with our home form)

Our form since the Milan Derby has been 10 points from 7 matches.

Now tell it straight to my face that Inter has a higher chance of winning this match. Tell it to me with zero bias from you.

Let's hope Inter will surprise us though. Remember we visited Genoa, who was also in similar form and we won 2-0.
    That Genoa game will be the case here imo, I know, it's a big surprise in terms of current forms, but we will show our "big team" identity. Result of the Chelsea game will have no effect on this one.
    "I don't like intellectual prostitution. I like intellectual honesty."

Jose Mourinho