Thread: Shooting practice!! Finally...

Shooting practice!! Finally...

After displaying one of our weak points in the beginning of the season (lack of cynicism in front of goal) Mancini has taken the consequence and ordered the team to train shots in training, to my delight... Letīs hope the work will pay off in form of more goals!

We can use some more of this kind of training.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Its not the first time they've had shooting practice this season Gismo. Though of course the team needs a lot of practice at shooting so the goals can keep coming, and not just from Adriano.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

I know, Iīm just so thrilled we had it today, Dragon. It means weīre aware of the problems and acting accordingly.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Yeah I guess so
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is not the first or last time they have shooting practices...

Lets hope they implement them though cause it will open more threats and relieve some pressure of our attack.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Exactly, and our striker partnering Adriano will score more.

shooting practice give the players more feeling,but only Adriano can save inter,his performance is perfect,I can't find any words to express the feeling ,maybe he have replaced R9.however .it's a pity that BOBO don't kick one goal in the league,is he old?
    Forza inter!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It is better that we dont always depend on Adriano no matter how many times he saves our butts...If we do it will put too much pressure on him all the time plus it will be easier to defend against us..Our opponents must feel danger coming from every player.
    Ziyad Of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by interafei
    shooting practice give the players more feeling,but only Adriano can save inter,his performance is perfect,I can't find any words to express the feeling ,maybe he have replaced R9.however .it's a pity that BOBO don't kick one goal in the league,is he old?
    What about Martins or Recoba? Donīt you think they can score? Recoba scored twice so far... Martins has been injured. How about Cruz and Vieri? The latter in the middle of one of those moments where the ball just wonīt go in and Cruz is usually a decent player. Thatīs my opinion at least. What is yours?

And Christian Vieri is 31.

And I agree with you, Ziyad.

Fav. Player
    Oba

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    It is better that we dont always depend on Adriano no matter how many times he saves our butts...If we do it will put too much pressure on him all the time plus it will be easier to defend against us..Our opponents must feel danger coming from every player.
    I also agree with Ziyad, it is dangerous to rely on Adriano all the time. I am sure our other strikers will score many goals this season. It will be a major relief when Vieri finally gets one!

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    What about Martins or Recoba? Donīt you think they can score? Recoba scored twice so far... Martins has been injured. How about Cruz and Vieri? The latter in the middle of one of those moments where the ball just wonīt go in and Cruz is usually a decent player. Thatīs my opinion at least. What is yours?

And Christian Vieri is 31.

And I agree with you, Ziyad.
    Rocoba and Cruz are both great and important players,Rocoba can play different potisions,for instance,he has ever played right winger while Cruz can't .the more forwards we have ,the easier we can fit to different opponnents.

Maybe I think you have watched the game of Inter VS Parma,in this match,we can see that Vieri was lack of passion although he worked hard,
    his performance was bad ,he is not the one,who can save inter everytime when the squade needs him. in these matches of 04/05 season,he does not kick one goal including CL.he missed many chances even the penlty we have to admit that he is old.

Martins is very young,he has proved himself when Zacc was the coach of inter.at that time,he always replaced BOBO and playde well,so we have the course that he is the future of our Nerazzurri.in sunday's match,It's he save inter not BOBO.the second goal was nice,if MANCINI took him on the match earily,the result had been changed.In this game ,his speed,decision
    feeling and strength showed that he is the best partener of A10.

how to deal with the problem of BOBO?selling him is the best way,what's yours?
    Forza inter!

I donīt disagree. I did see Inter yesterday, I do realise Martinsī class and I do think Vieri should not play alongside Adriano unless Mancini suddenly makes it work...

how to deal with the problem of BOBO?selling him is the best way,what's yours?
    I say start him on the bench from now on. If he still doesnīt think he can contribute if only coming on during the match (He said that before) then so be it. Then he shouldnīt be called up at all. Itīs better to have players who feel they can give something to the team on the bench than those who donīt! And IMO Martins and Recoba are better than Vieri so far in this season so they should play instead!

Conclusion: Vieri is left out in the dark because he hasnīt performed (as you said - zero goals so far) and he refuses to sit on the bench.

[/quote]I donīt disagree. I did see Inter yesterday, I do realise Martinsī class and I do think Vieri should not play alongside Adriano unless Mancini suddenly makes it work...

Conclusion: Vieri is left out in the dark because he hasnīt performed (as you said - zero goals so far) and he refuses to sit on the bench.[/quote]

the way what you post is similar to my view,does he refuse to sit on the bench?if so ,he should goal and bring the confidence back instead of saying the words.Mancini have already given him many chances ,he can't catch it,in these matches ,we can't see the king of Cuper's time,I think Zacc's tactics was right ,Vieri and A10 are similar,they are the same type.

PS:where are you from? your infomation is not specific.
    Forza inter!

Iīm from a city called Viborg in Denmark. Itīs in Scandinavia. And Iīve always lived in the same city.