Thread: Ciao ragazzi

Fav. Player
    El Cuchu, Bobo,

Ciao ragazzi

Hey folks

My name's Andrea, i'm 23 and i'm from Milan but currently i'm studyng and living in Nykobing Falster (South of Denmark).

I'm 100% italian and thanks to my my dad (hardcore inter fan, 10 years of season ticket, "there's never gonna be another Lothar Mattheaus" is his favourite citation") i've been a fan of the first team of milan since the 1997.
    I like to divide my "career" as Inter fan in 3 versions.

Version 1.O: from 1997-2001: Inter fan but the an inter's loss or win wouldn't effect my mood the day after. Best picture (Uefa cup against Lazio, great goal by El Tractor).Worst picture Inter-Milan 0-6

Version 2.O: from 2001-2006: hardcore inter fan, 2 years of season ticket during Cuper's era The first and only time i've ever cryed after a Inter's loss (5th may Lazio-Inter 4-2, i was at the stadium).Best pictures: Bobo knee's goal in Milan-Inter 0-1, Juve-Inter 0-3 2Cruz 1Martins and Inter-Milan 3-2 2Adriano 1Martins. Worst pictures: Milan's champions league, double elimination from the Champions league by Milan, 5th May 2002.

Version 3.O: from 2006-....: still hardcore fan but after calciopoli i suffered a couple of years of slightly neutrality regarding the italian league. The scudetto won at the last matchday in Parma gave me the bust to "fall in love" again with the soccer and right now i'm a mix between the version 2.O (young and instinctive) and the version 3.O (a little bit older and more objective). Best pictures: all the victories against Milan, Chelsea-Inter 0-1 1Mamba, Parma-Inter 0-2 2Ibra. Worst pictures: the several eliminations from champions league, Milan-Inter 1-0 1Ronaldinho.

I know, you're wondering how come an Italian guy choose to post in an english spoken forum. As i said before, I'm attending an international study course and as you can see my written english is kind of weak and I hope to improve it by posting here.

Forza ragazzi

ElCuchu.

Great intro!!

Welcome to the forums mate, just enjoy!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player

Malaysia

Welcome... Enjoy your time around..

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

welcome to the forum mate nice intro,keep postin your english is very good for an italian ...when will you be back in Milano?
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    El Cuchu, Bobo,

Quote Originally Posted by sergiu.inter View Post
    welcome to the forum mate nice intro,keep postin your english is very good for an italian ...when will you be back in Milano?
    I've 2 and 1/2 years more of college here in DK, but i'm planning to spend my summer vacation in Italy (not Milano, there is not much to do in summer)

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Welcome mate, keep posting.. And it is not that strange to post on English speaking forum, you are not the only italian here

Have a great time, and btw, great intro, loved it
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Welcome.

Your English WILL definitely improve a lot if you keep posting. After all, the more you used a foreign language, you'll get more fluent in it.

I'm speaking from a first-hand experience. My English sucked, maybe it still does (), but I'm sure it has improved a lot since I joined this forum 6 years ago.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Another great way to improve your English is by translating some Italian articles to English. Inter Forever can help you with it. He is contributing immensely here.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    El Cuchu, Bobo,

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Another great way to improve your English is by translating some Italian articles to English. Inter Forever can help you with it. He is contributing immensely here.
    It would be a pleasure.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I'm speaking from a first-hand experience. My English sucked, maybe it still does (), but I'm sure it has improved a lot since I joined this forum 6 years ago.
    Indeed, Han knows what he is talking about.

When he came here, he sounded pretty much like:

"Me like Inter. I be inter fan. Me make forum. Hope we won again."

ps. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Your english is VERY good.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    El Cuchu and I will get along.... keep posting mate...

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.