Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry Lads But Inter - Atalanta Dates Info?

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Sorry Lads But Inter - Atalanta Dates Info?

Desperately trying to get across again for a game before the end of the season. Does anyone know if there is a chance Inter - Atalanta could be played on the Friday night because of the CL? I could get across for the Saturday morning but not the Friday because of work but don't want to spend money on flights then to realise the game is the evening before I fly out?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Israel

I believe that not because if we will be in the semi-finals, the away match will be on April 28th (wednesday) and when we played against chelsea in wedensday, the match before was on saturday.

So I believe not, but not sure.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    I believe that not because if we will be in the semi-finals, the away match will be on April 28th (wednesday) and when we played against chelsea in wedensday, the match before was on saturday.

So I believe not, but not sure.
    Is that definite that its on the Wednesday?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Oh, and thanks by the way, sorry for my bad manners!
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    usually the matches just get moved to a Saturday, it should be published for definite in the next week or so anyway
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    usually the matches just get moved to a Saturday, it should be published for definite in the next week or so anyway
    Thanks, I'll probably get the tickets and take a chance. I was looking at the Juventus match but I think tickets will be impossible, why don't they design a tessera for stranieri? Also looking at Chievo game but have a feeling it might be awkward for me.
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    there is a tessera for everybody, you just need to get it when in Milano as far as i know..
    Honestly, i'd go to the Atalanta game, amazing local rivalry, always good fun to be with La Curva for this one

Btw, even when they say the Juventus game is restricted, there are often ways round this. I've had hotels write me out temporary residency permits etc, though those weren't even checked when I went to the game...

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    there is a tessera for everybody, you just need to get it when in Milano as far as i know..
    Honestly, i'd go to the Atalanta game, amazing local rivalry, always good fun to be with La Curva for this one

Btw, even when they say the Juventus game is restricted, there are often ways round this. I've had hotels write me out temporary residency permits etc, though those weren't even checked when I went to the game...
    As far as I know the tessera is Italian only. Its actually something I'd love to have because as I can't for obvious reasons go to every game it would help me feel like part of the club and I think many others would say the same. I'll probably try for the Atalanta one as your advice made me think that it'd probably be good to be at a game where there would be an away support. The problem with the Juve game is I very much doubt tickets will be sold online, they weren't even against Genoa so they could be hard to get hold of outside Italy. Do you think the game v Atalanta will be restricted or should it be easy enough?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Israel

I think the game against Atalanta will be easy enough but if you want to go to game against Juve, you can try and buy tickets in inter.it, but you must wake up for buy tickets.

If you go only one (only you, when you don't need buy tickets for others) it's will be easy to buy tickets probably but not to the place that you want, but if you go with friends/family/other will be hard to buy some tickets.

When I was in italy in november 2008 I go to Inter-Juve, when i back from the school in 13:30 (by the time of italy!) stay some tickets near the corners in first tier (but maybe i can only bought one ticket) in 160 euro. I preferd to buy in same price in sportsevents365.com for second tier red.

So you can buy tickets if you only one! if you two or more you can't probably! (or maybe you'll sit in one corner and your friend/family in other).

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    I think the game against Atalanta will be easy enough but if you want to go to game against Juve, you can try and buy tickets in inter.it, but you must wake up for buy tickets.

If you go only one (only you, when you don't need buy tickets for others) it's will be easy to buy tickets probably but not to the place that you want, but if you go with friends/family/other will be hard to buy some tickets.

When I was in italy in november 2008 I go to Inter-Juve, when i back from the school in 13:30 (by the time of italy!) stay some tickets near the corners in first tier (but maybe i can only bought one ticket) in 160 euro. I preferd to buy in same price in sportsevents365.com for second tier red.

So you can buy tickets if you only one! if you two or more you can't probably! (or maybe you'll sit in one corner and your friend/family in other).
    Thanks for the advice but strangely I would probably be better off going to Atalanta or Chievo. As Katie knows I'm a bit passionate about going in Curva Nord so would want to make sure I could get in there. For me going to a match wouldn't be half as good if I can't watch it with the Ultra!
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

By the way, one final question as I know I'm probably wrecking your heads but how early could the Inter - Atalanta game be played, as the plane on Saturday morning lands in Linate at 10:40?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Israel

I think the earliest can be 18:00 if the game will be in saturday. if it will be on sunday so 15:00.

the other hours: saturday 20:45, sunday 20:45.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

there won't be any restrictions mate,and even if there will be,you will get in,they will let you....when i was to the RUbentus game there were restrictions but i got in,so i don't think you should worry.
    whatever game you choose you will definitely get in the stadium.you can buy the tickets 1day before the game if you are in Milano.

good luck
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

I remember games being played at 3 on Saturdays prior to CL games last year?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Israel

I think in 18:00, like our game today vs roma.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Thanks!
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    yeh it'll most likely be a 6pm at earliest.. Atalanta game is brilliant and the only time I remember it being restricted is immediately after the Gabriele Sandri shooting..

Usually it's just Juve and Napoli that have the restricted tickets..

For a not so huge game, this brings about an amazing atmosphere, lots of hate between the 2 sets of fans and tickets are easy to get hold of Tbh there are usually tickets available on the day of the game.

Yep, as I know your Curva love, I know you'll enjoy that game.. Juve is a good one to see but usually very packed, not so much chance to find decent space within the Curva.. Whereas with Atalanta, more space to muscle into the better spots

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    You should try your best to catch the Juve match.

I've been to the Meazza twice, once against Milan and once against Napoli and man...The atmosphere don't even compare. It was like Quaresma vs Messi.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quaresma rocks.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Finland

Interista Gallese, I will be also in CN for 75% sure against infami. It's all about my friend who live in Milano. He will arrang me to the Curva like he did in last spring vs Lazio, but only if he can get himself too to the game, he is really busy guy right now. Fortunately, it's more likely that he will manage himself to the match than he will not.

If he doesn't make it, I will probably go to trip and the match with my girlfriend but in this scenario the seats will not be in Curva.