Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: The robbers

  1. #1
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    The robbers

    A hard question to answer why didn't we win the scudetto for 15 years ?


    some may say we didn't have stable team to win. i agree with that but why we didn't have a stable team ?

    the answer without a doubt is juve with them cheating all the time we lost many scudetti we deserved. if we got even one scudetto that will rise our management faith in the players and we wouldn't that amount of players every year.

    so the point is i will make this thread to count how many points juve will steal this seasons.

    in their last game they cheated and scored a goal which actually was offside

    juve: 1 point so far

    i would appreciate it if someone tell me how many points they stole in the first two games thnx

  2. #2
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times






    its clear offside

  3. #3
    Ziyad's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    11,468
    Thanked
    1,840 times

    Bahrain

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    As if this is the only incident

    We havent won because we make one good step infront then take two back...Pick a recent season and we will all be able to pin point the those steps..This in addition to that season where we should have won but the ref liked Juve more and disregarded our penalty appeals and gave them a dubious one..
    Ziyad Of Boston

  4. #4
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Re: All this time without winning

    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    some may say we didn't have stable team to win. i agree with that but why we didn't have a stable team ?

    the answer without a doubt is juve with them cheating all the time we lost many scudetti we deserved. if we got even one scudetto that will rise our management faith in the players and we wouldn't that amount of players every year.
    How can you just point at Juventus and say that they are the cause of Inter's lack of successes in the past decade or so? True, they have had dubious wins playing against Inter on a couple of occassions, but the truth by far is that Inter were the ones that screwed themselves out of championship contention. I know you wish to look for a culprit to explain Inter's abyssmal failure, but none are to be found except for the club itself. If we have had proper management, intelligent transfers and more patient fans, i am sure the situation would be wholly different than the status quo.

    The lack of stability has nothing to do with Juventus. If other teams besides Inter can maintain stability and still win the scudetto (Lazio, Roma, Milan), then why is Inter the only ones whose stability (or lack of it) is inappropriately due to Juventus' "cheating" methods?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  5. #5
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    I totally agree that it´s our own fault! Except one season: Season of Poison.

    We did our best but Gobbi bribed the ref and beat us through that. Had we gotten that penalty things could easily have gone different. The reality is also that winning il Scudetto means doing better than Milan and Juventus who cheats at times of their choosing. Inter don´t have that special dirty weapon.

    But it´s so true that if Roma can win why the hell can´t we? The aswer lies in Tim´s post IMO + lack of wining mentality and nervousness as a result of destiny. One last prouble we´ve had is players who lacked affection for our club and therefore not giving their best.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  6. #6
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    well how many season have we ended in second place behind juve if they didn't cheat and have like 12 points free we would have won a couple of scudetti and moratti wouldn't have been mad trying to buy every player availabe in the planet

  7. #7
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    Re: All this time without winning

    Quote Originally Posted by Miki

    The lack of stability has nothing to do with Juventus. If other teams besides Inter can maintain stability and still win the scudetto (Lazio, Roma, Milan), then why is Inter the only ones whose stability (or lack of it) is inappropriately due to Juventus' "cheating" methods?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    because we have a moron (moratti) who thinks buying is the easiest way to success if we had won the scudetto back in 98 moratti wouldn't buy so many players which affect us until now and affect our stability

  8. #8
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    well how many season have we ended in second place behind juve if they didn't cheat and have like 12 points free we would have won a couple of scudetti and moratti wouldn't have been mad trying to buy every player availabe in the planet
    Are you talking about the Moratti era? Then that's just twice, the first in 97/98, and the other in 01/02. I am sure you knew what happened in 97/98 but the events of 01/02 were definitely not anybody else's fault. The only club that screwed Inter out of a scudetto in that season were themselves.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  9. #9
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Are you talking about the Moratti era? Then that's just twice, the first in 97/98, and the other in 01/02. I am sure you knew what happened in 97/98 but the events of 01/02 were definitely not anybody else's fault. The only club that screwed Inter out of a scudetto in that season were themselves.

    Ciao,
    Tim

    after what happened in 98 moratti become mad and started (still) buy/sell players which affect our stability since 98 until now so i would say the events of 01/02 is just a result of what happened in 97/98

  10. #10
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Re: All this time without winning

    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    because we have a moron (moratti) who thinks buying is the easiest way to success if we had won the scudetto back in 98 moratti wouldn't buy so many players which affect us until now and affect our stability
    We already had loads of stars in the summer of 1997 before Inter started their championship challenge under Luigi Simoni. Or did you forget that the summer of 1997 saw players such as Ronaldo, Diego Simeone, Francesco Moriero and Taribo West arrive at the San Siro?

    My whole point is that Juventus weren't the ones who were responsible for Inter's problems. Moratti's frantic buying spree already started before the season the infamous 97/98 season. I am not disputing the fact that Juventus have had some role in Inter's problematic past decade, but they are in no where the chief culprits as you have made them out to be. Why won't you accept the fact that Inter are the ones who have created their own problems?

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  11. #11
    Miki's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,627
    Thanked
    22 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    after what happened in 98 moratti become mad and started (still) buy/sell players which affect our stability since 98 until now so i would say the events of 01/02 is just a result of what happened in 97/98
    Sure, the season of 97/98 might have affected us mentally. But they are in no ways the major factor behind Inter's decline. Moratti was already a fan obsessed with bringing the best to the club to play entertaining football.

    Also, you were using the 97/98 season as the factor behind Inter's lack of proper continuity and stability since then. However, your whole thread started with this post -

    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    the answer without a doubt is juve with them cheating all the time we lost many scudetti we deserved. if we got even one scudetto that will rise our management faith in the players and we wouldn't that amount of players every year.
    So as you can see, blaming them for a stability problem after 97/98 is wholly different from accusing them of cheating all the time, something that has caused Inter to lose many scudetti that we supposedly deserved.

    Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

  12. #12
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    moratti have been in charge of inter for 8 years which make him the symbol of inter failure in the past 15 years.

    and what made him such a loser is his madness which juve created by cheating

  13. #13
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    You actually think his madness is due to Gobbi´s cheating? To me it´s simple, really. He´s just born a poor President.

    He only won a UEFA Cup title since he took over as far as I remember. It´s not good enough and he should sell the club to a person who would do better! Or as the only alternative start making sense.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  14. #14
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    You actually think his madness is due to Gobbi´s cheating? To me it´s simple, really. He´s just born a poor President.

    .
    if we won that scudetto everyone would have praised moratti back then and described him as inter saviour yet juve ruined everything


    you could feel how much he hate juve for that



    MORATTI: "JUVE VS. INTER IS EVERYTHING."
    Saturday, 01 March 2003 14:21:03
    MILAN - (ANSA) - Nerazzurri president Massimo Moratti considers tomorrow's Italy derby match between Juventus and Inter the mother of all matches, but a "semi-final" rather than a final.

    "Galliani and AC Milan shouldn't get angry - the derby counts for a lot, but Juve vs. Inter is everything," said Moratti, who regards the clash between the Bianconeri and the Nerazzurri the history of football. "Juve vs. Inter is history, not news," continued Moratti. "I consider it a great weight we have to lift. It sums up the fascination and argumentative nature of our football. More than Juve vs. Roma, which is too recent as a Scudetto clash and more than the Milan derby. It's not the Italy derby just by chance. For me and my family, Juve have always been the most important reference against which we can measure our ambitions."

    But Moratti's not expecting a calm match. "Neither us nor they are going through a happy time. We'll all have to make sure that it becomes such, over and above the cunning jokes and the controversies."

    Paparesta was the name that came out of the hat to referee tomorrow night's big match. Moratti: "It's a very intelligent draw. Jokes apart, he refereed the last derby very well. I'm pleased. On this subject, they talk about me by saying that it's too convenient to criticise referees when you lose. In Barcelona we let in three, we finished with a man less, but that Frisk did very well."

  15. #15
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    And what is your argument? That because Moratti think the Italy derby is a match of historic proportions?

    What has this interview got to do with Moratti´s performance as President and owner of Inter?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  16. #16
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    And what is your argument? That because Moratti think the Italy derby is a match of historic proportions?

    What has this interview got to do with Moratti´s performance as President and owner of Inter?
    its not an arguement its just an info

  17. #17
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    OK. But I cannot see how you can link Gobbi´s cheating with Moratti´s failure...
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  18. #18
    2T's Avatar
    Join Date
    29 May 04
    Posts
    346
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Gismo
    OK. But I cannot see how you can link Gobbi´s cheating with Moratti´s failure...

    after what happened in 98 moratti become mad and started (still) buy/sell players which affect our stability since 98 until now so i would say the events of 01/02 is just a result of what happened in 97/98
    as u can see moratti madness ( which actually because juve ) led to his failure

  19. #19
    Gismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    4,515
    Thanked
    4 times



    I don´t buy that at all. He´s born with no ablility to run a proffesional football club. I very much doubt that Season of Poison have made him worse...

    If I´m not wrong we changed a lot before that season too. I became Interista in 1997.

    Maybe someone can tell me if we changed a lot before the 97/98 season too under Moratti?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

    Inter: 13 Scudetti

  20. #20
    Frisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 May 04
    Posts
    13,287
    Thanked
    1,503 times
    Fav. Player
    El Principe

    Italy

    FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

    Re: All this time without winning

    [quote="Miki"]
    Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    How can you just point at Juventus and say that they are the cause of Inter's lack of successes in the past decade or so? True, they have had dubious wins playing against Inter on a couple of occassions,


    Juve stole points all over Italy in the last 10 years, in 1998 so many times that I lost count.

    Inter surely has lots of responsibilities for not winning for this long.

    Pellegrini just lost his mind after the Scudetto in 1989, Bagnoli-Orrico just to mention a couple.

    Moratti made his big mistakes to.

    Players, they threw the 2002 title in the bin. Juve stole it from us in 1998.

    A combination of bad management, bad luck and bad play really.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •