Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Increased infraction points for revealing other match result in Inter's match thread

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Increased infraction points for revealing other match result in Inter's match thread

Due to the increased number of members who have been talking about other match in Inter's match thread, we have decided to increase the penalty for members who committed the offense. Previously, we only gave 1 point infractions just to serve as a warning to the members, because we believe that he/she will get it right away and not repeat the same thing in the future. But recently, we have noticed that there are even some repeat offenders.

Members will now get 3 points instead of 1 point. A reminder: Once you accumulate 10 points, you will get an automatic 1 week ban.

I would like to explain the reason why we do not want members to talk about other results in Inter's match thread. It is not because of the spoilers effect only but also because we want to keep the match threads clean and also prevent duplicate discussions regarding the Serie A which is already happening in the Serie A thread.

Similar thing about the CL. For example, we don't want you discussing about Barcelona - Arsenal in Inter - CSKA thread when there's already a discussion about Barca - Arsenal in the CL 09/10 thread, etc etc.

I would also like to clarify that the following things are also not allowed:
    1. Mentioning the 1x2 outcome of the other match (Win draw or lose)
    2. Talking about events from the other match. For example: Gattuso got sent off! Great skill from Cassano! What a miss from Pato! Etc etc
    3. Talking about the other match despite the San Siro scoreboard or the commentator or the fans mentioning about it

Thank you.
    Last edited by Handoyo; 29 Mar 10 at 17:13.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can we see the infraction points for everyone? I don't know if I have ever got one and if yes, then how many.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    Can we see the infraction points for everyone? I don't know if I have ever got one and if yes, then how many.
    You should be be able to see it in your User CP -> Your Profile page. You don't have any infractions so far.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    You receive a notification if you did get an infraction. But I checked for you rockball and you have none. Infractions do expire after a period of time so this doesn't mean you never got one , it just means you currently have none.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

Maybe what rockball meant is can the members see the others' infraction points? If not, then Stef and CC have answered your query. If yes, then no, you can't see the others' infraction points.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Apparently they can't see even their own infraction points.

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Okay we would get infraction points if on the last day Roma lose and the players start celebrating the Scudetto on the pitch?
    Best match thread opener ever.

Indonesia

Well that's gonna be an exception.

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Well that's gonna be an exception.
    thank you! I will remember that post when I get infractions on the last match day.
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Okay we would get infraction points if on the last day Roma lose and the players start celebrating the Scudetto on the pitch?
    Known the mods on this board you probably won't be allowed to open up a Serie A champions thread until the start of next season incase sum1 hasn't watched the final match of the season in about 3 months.

Indonesia

Is it really that hard to understand this sentence? "I would like to explain the reason why we do not want members to talk about other results in Inter's match thread. It is not because of the spoilers effect only but also because we want to keep the match threads clean and also prevent duplicate discussions regarding the Serie A which is already happening in the Serie A thread."

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It is. Members who can't understand these simple rules and the reasons for these rules, can go and put up their own forums where they can do whatever they like.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Can someone other than Nyall get infraction points for opening a match thread? With Nyall we never lose.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Can someone other than Nyall get infraction points for opening a match thread? With Nyall we never lose.
    Great idea

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

Lol I already got 3 fuckin` points and didn't even know about this thread great!

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Esteban Cambias

Due to the increased number of members who have been talking about other match in Inter's match thread, we have decided to increase the penalty for members who committed the offense. Previously, we only gave 1 point infractions just to serve as a warning to the members, because we believe that he/she will get it right away and not repeat the same thing in the future. But recently, we have noticed that there are even some repeat offenders.

Members will now get 3 points instead of 1 point. A reminder: Once you accumulate 10 points, you will get an automatic 1 week ban.

I would like to explain the reason why we do not want members to talk about other results in Inter's match thread. It is not because of the spoilers effect only but also because we want to keep the match threads clean and also prevent duplicate discussions regarding the Serie A which is already happening in the Serie A thread.

Similar thing about the CL. For example, we don't want you discussing about Barcelona - Arsenal in Inter - CSKA thread when there's already a discussion about Barca - Arsenal in the CL 09/10 thread, etc etc.

I would also like to clarify that the following things are also not allowed:
    1. Mentioning the 1x2 outcome of the other match (Win draw or lose)
    2. Talking about events from the other match. For example: Gattuso got sent off! Great skill from Cassano! What a miss from Pato! Etc etc
    3. Talking about the other match despite the San Siro scoreboard or the commentator or the fans mentioning about it

Thank you.
    Very nice, but what about insulting of other members? I received some nasty comments about my country and there was no even a warning! If that is tolerated here, than it's something that I can't understand.

I think it's a big mistake allowing politics in a sport forum, as that can't lead to something good.

Of course, this is a one man oppinion.
    NEVER GIVE UP

Indonesia

That's not tolerated. Where did it happen? You can report the post directly to us or PM us about it.

And btw, members cannot see warnings or infraction points given towards anyone.

Fav. Player
    Esteban Cambias

That's not tolerated. Where did it happen? You can report the post directly to us or PM us about it.

And btw, members cannot see warnings or infraction points given towards anyone.
    Doesn't matter, I don't want to go over that again, as everybody saw that, and everything stayed the same. I'm here in a very short time, I wanted to find people with who I can share my love for Inter, but I can see this is a very visited and respected forum, so If the others are fine with the current conditions, I won't be the one to make any problems. I wanted to post a lot more, I love Inter so much, but for now I don't feel welcome(maybe I'm wrong), so I will stay quiet. Anyway, I enjoy reading this forum, as there are many tactically orientated fans. Some things I don't appreciate, but the world isn't perfect.
    NEVER GIVE UP

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Cmon Mile, we are your friends and remember this, we welcome all Interisti here!

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I think that happened long time ago, Bessi was the one that was saying he hates Serb or something like that.. I don't recall right, so i might be wrong. Also one croatian guy whoever it was, was saying he hoped the serbs burn in hell, Red Star team, and so on, so on...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts