Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Increased infraction points for revealing other match result in Inter's match thread

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    I think that happened long time ago, Bessi was the one that was saying he hates Serb or something like that.. I don't recall right, so i might be wrong. Also one croatian guy whoever it was, was saying he hoped the serbs burn in hell, Red Star team, and so on, so on...
    I said welcome to him as he told me to ignore politics. Nicely done by him.
    I got a deserved infraction because of this though .

Fav. Player
    Quaresma, Balot

i love how the mods think they're cool giving out ''infraction points'' and if you dont know the result of a game yet what the hell are you doing on this forum anyway, go watch the game.....pathetic..

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by NIKES0CCER14 View Post
    i love how the mods think they're cool giving out ''infraction points'' and if you dont know the result of a game yet what the hell are you doing on this forum anyway, go watch the game.....pathetic..
    If you stick to the rules you would not get any infraction points.

There are different sections of the forum to discuss different matches if some one doesn't want to know one games results he should be able to achieve that by ignoring that part of the forum if all members stick to the rules.

Everyone who signed up here agreed to the rules.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

When will my infraction expires? I think I have learned my lesson.
    "Inter Can Only Be Beaten With Six Men" - Jose Mourinho
    Jose Mourinho: "Roma Must Pay Siena Their Coppa Italia Bonus To Defeat Inter."
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

JOSE "THE SPECIAL ONE" MOURINHO

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermilano90 View Post
    Check out in your UserCP profile, where it shows the infraction.. there is and expiry date of it.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Intermilano90 View Post
    Your infraction expires 10 May.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Thank you Ehsan for that bullshit.. infraction that you gave me.

You find nice time to give me infraction in this hard moment while I'm watching Inter - Gobbi.. but you should firstly consider that I haven't using anything of racism there.

That was poor move Ehsan, very poor.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post

You find nice time to give me infraction in this hard moment while I'm watching Inter - Gobbi.. but you should firstly consider that I haven't using anything of racism there.

If you want to complain it would be much better to talk to Ehsan via private pm. Having a go at him publicly isn't really the nicest way to try and settle the matter.
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    If you want to complain it would be much better to talk to Ehsan via private pm. Having a go at him publicly isn't really the nicest way to try and settle the matter.
    Well Stef, I don't care about infraction.. but you should be very carefull when giving it to someone.. I didn't used racism anywhere, but that fucking nyall used his crap mind.. and also he's the most provocator member here..

That's a shame Ehsan, I never thought you could do any thing like that. I've lost the most big respect that I had for you..

Thank you.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Besnik you got an infraction for responding to Nyall's insult with an insult, not for racism (you didn't say anything racist, that is a straight ban not just 3 points)

Despite the tension and whatever is happening in the derby, rules are rules. Please ignore anyone who insults you and the mods will take care of it

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If calling a black player a gorilla isn't racist then what is it that Juve fans have been banned on several occasions in Italy for? Same goes for Lazio, etc... Isn't that just as bad as aiming monkey chants to a player?!

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    If calling a black player a gorilla isn't racist then what is it that Juve fans have been banned on several occasions in Italy for? Same goes for Lazio, etc... Isn't that just as bad as aiming monkey chants to a player?!
    Is it racist to call a white player a polar bear? Racism card has played just too much these days.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post

Come on, Nice. This ain't a ban, and as I know all the infractions have a expiration date, so don't worry. This will be only a lesson for you not to do it again.
    About, Nyall. He's the matchwinner for all our CL wins, so mods, don't even dare to ban him!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    So I didn't called him gorilla for black or anything like racism, just used that word to hurt or anything like we use jubentus for juventus.. and I even didn't thought to use any word for racism, because I'm not racism, I never used any racism word before.

Now It's ended, but even in that moment I was so nervous, and I didn't had chance to control myself, but ffs it wasn't moment of giving infractions..

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Is it racist to call a white player a polar bear? Racism card has played just too much these days.
    There's a huge problem with that eh... I mean I remember the hundreds if not thousands of games that have been played behind closed doors due to the white players being called polar bears..

Seriously though where does this "firm" stance against racism actually start? Is it to only exist simply if a black person is called a black slave but can be called a vile, uncivilized, disgusting creature... who just happens to have the same skin colour as the person. Had a gorilla been purple he would not have used the animal but instead another black animal.

Its not playing the race card... It's simply asking if whether or not people who look like me can be called animals so openly and yet it can still be deemed as okay.

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

PS wasn't Il Capitano banned for calling Eto'o a monkey?

The double standard here is unbelieveable...

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

Ehsan this was your stance on monkey chants six months ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I turned off the commentary and the monkey noises are clear. Pathetic racist idiots. I was actually going to say we robbed Cagliari of 3 points, but hearing this, I don't care. Let them rot in hell (or Serie B).
    Now that our fans are doing it has suddenly become okay and it's not even an offense?! In fact it's viewed as neglible when compared to saying Pato has scored for Milan in the Inter match thread?! Wow!

Again, I absolutely adore the double standard/biases this place emphasizes and represents....

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    I thought this was obvious but let me clarify anyway, and that's the end of it.

Besnik: You did NOT receive an infraction for racism. You received an infraction for "Responding to an insult" - 3 points. Specifically, you called Nyall a "fucking retard" and said "fuck you".

Nyall: You received an infraction for insulting Besnik "Fuck you, you racist piece of shit!" - 5 points. I know you're not arguing that but since we're clarifying things I want everything to be clear.

On Racism: Monkey is a racial slur, it's common knowledge and I'm not going to give a lesson in English now. Gorilla is a term used to describe a large, brutish, or stupid man (regardless of skin color). I used to play football with a goalkeeper we called "The Gorilla". Microsoft is an 800 pound "Gorilla". Andre the Giant was referred to as a "Gorilla" by ringside commentators. Things are not a clear cut line because I also call my little daughter a monkey... that's not racist.

The point is, we're running a forum here and using best judgment to make it a pleasant environment for everyone. I have analyzed Besnik's words in their context and it's my decision that it was not intended as racist. You are welcome to your opinion and expressing it as well, as you have done.

However in no case will this be taken further, nor will two members throwing "fuck you"'s around be tolerated. Nyall, you should have just reported Besnik's post and moved on instead of holding a personal vendetta. Besnik you should have ignored Nyall's insults and moved on instead of swearing back at him.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I thought this was obvious but let me clarify anyway, and that's the end of it.

Besnik: You did NOT receive an infraction for racism. You received an infraction for "Responding to an insult" - 3 points. Specifically, you called Nyall a "fucking retard" and said "fuck you".

Nyall: You received an infraction for insulting Besnik "Fuck you, you racist piece of shit!" - 5 points. I know you're not arguing that but since we're clarifying things I want everything to be clear.

On Racism: Monkey is a racial slur, it's common knowledge and I'm not going to give a lesson in English now. Gorilla is a term used to describe a large, brutish, or stupid man (regardless of skin color). I used to play football with a goalkeeper we called "The Gorilla". Microsoft is an 800 pound "Gorilla". Andre the Giant was referred to as a "Gorilla" by ringside commentators. Things are not a clear cut line because I also call my little daughter a monkey... that's not racist.

The point is, we're running a forum here and using best judgment to make it a pleasant environment for everyone. I have analyzed Besnik's words in their context and it's my decision that it was not intended as racist. You are welcome to your opinion and expressing it as well, as you have done.

However in no case will this be taken further, nor will two members throwing "fuck you"'s around be tolerated. Nyall, you should have just reported Besnik's post and moved on instead of holding a personal vendetta. Besnik you should have ignored Nyall's insults and moved on instead of swearing back at him.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Just to add 2 cents to Ehsan's points. Its not a computerized system. Everything cannot be black and white.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.