Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Anderlecht - Inter [ Scores Inside ]

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I wish words such as "sad", "shame" and "negative" were less frequent in this post after the great display our boys put up yesterday. We won, dominated, played spectacular football, and were impressive in all departments (apart from left back).

Mancini did a great job. I don't understand people getting worried about Zanetti or even talking of disrespect, that's just bs! The guy is a year older and faces a longer season this year, it's only better if we can rest him sometimes. Don't be silly guys!

I'm so proud of our team. The English commentators were just disgusted by Juve's performance the day before (by the way, the played in front of 6,000 fans, including the Maccabi fans. They had to put little kids on the stands to get the balls back on the pitch cause there were no supporters...). Roma was far from impressive, and so was Milan, they shouldn't have won against Celtic, they were very poor in the 2nd half.

Inter was the only Italian team to shine, and gosh did they shine!

Great job to all, in particular Burdisso, Cambiasso, Martins, Adriano and Mancini.

In conclusion, I love this picture!

22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Well im late on writing my opinion of the match but i gotta say i enjoyed watching inter yesterday! We played some devastating football and one touch football wich really looked phenomanal at times. And for the ones who doubted Burdisso and even started doubting Cordoba shouldnt worry because they were good. Cambiasso impressed me the most with his ball winning and fighting spirit plus he is also technical, Veron was good and will become better, Adriano was Adriano everytime he had the ball even the commentator said this man impresses me with every touch of the ball and has everything. Martins was good, but could have scored more, once he is in full fitness he and Adriano will rule the world and when i say rule the world I MEAN RULE IT BIG TIME. Anyways if we keep playing like this and erase some little mistakes we could become unstoppable!

My 3 fav players of yesterday

Cambiasso
    Adriano
    Veron

oh BTW deki scored a real GEM and the build-up play was simply brilliant by Ze Maria,Veron,Adriano.

looking forward to sunday

FORZA INTER
    Hernn Crespo, Internazionale, after UEFA Champions League game, replying on a question about Ibrahimovic(Sept 26, 2002):

"He is one of the best forwards I have met this year. In my opinion he can become one of the world's greatest players. He already has enormous qualities."

Fav. Player
    SHMOBOLONE

Deki's goal was mint....

Adriano played awesome...Im glad Martins finally started i think he and Adriano play best together out of all the Nerazzurri strikers.
    ADRIANO IS KING- PuRe Interista!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Adriano and Martins play well together but the same goes when Recoba plays too...We are lucky we have that luxury if only Mancini utilizes it to its full potential and it seems starting from the Parma game he will..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam 4ever
    Cordoba stayed as captain, even when JZ was brought on, I dont understand though, with JZs unexpected problems so far this season, the captaincy would have been a salute to him from Mancini
    I don't think that the captain band shud had been given back to J.Zanetti. Don't worry abt that.

Im not worried, just thinking it would have been a great handle by Mancini, I know JZ will never ever complain, but he should have more credit with Mancini than others, simply because of his merits with the team. We are speaking of the identity player of the team!!!!!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Atlast, I have downloaded Anderlecht - Inter. Now, I am gonna download Atalanta - Inter.

I disagree with Tommi and agree with Stefan. Inter is an Italian team and of course it is important to have an italian backbone, but the best players have to be selected no matter what their nationality is.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    KOMPANY !!!!

I had heard alot of him, and he really seems to be a talented defender !! Get him, if we can ....

Despite the many goals let in for Anderlecht Ill agree with Pravesh. He looked good and I cant believe hes only 18... I still dont know if we should get him yet, his price is ridiculous right now.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Hopefully we can include a few players (like Choutos) to lower his price and get him ASAP.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb