Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma - Inter [ Scores Inside ]

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Roma - Inter [ Scores Inside ]

OK then so there's less than a week until our Serie A seasons biggest game so far.Sure Roma are going through a train of coaches right now but it would be suicidal to write them off!With the likes of Pelizolli,Cassano and Totti still in the side along with talents such as De Rossi and Mancini they can still be a forced to be reckoned with.

I guess quite a few people (including me) will be able to see the game and I pray to God that we win!

Fabio 2
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Certainly, we mustnīt underestimate Roma despite that the chances are that they wonīt have found a new coach and there could be chaos and confusing within the ranks of the Roman side. They havenīt been impressive so far but somehow they usually is a big hurdle for us in Serie A. I expect a tough and even match. Letīs hope we can snatch our second win!!!
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

We'll see what kind of attitude Roma brings after tomorrow's game against Real Madrid. Their morale is low right now, but if they manage a win tomorrow expect them to recover give us a tough match.

Im almost wanting Real Madrid to win....(I feel dirty inside)
    TI AMO INTER

Roma is still strong although it suffers from some difficulties now,we shouldn't forget 03/04 season,Inter was beated by Roma,the score was 1:4 .I don't like presuming the result,but I hope Inter will win the second victory in 04/05 season and A10 continues scoring goals.

In China ,the game will kick off in 2:30 AM beacause the time zone is different,I have to hold on to wait for watching my beloved club's match and we Chinese inter website is to tanslate inter.it into Chinese in time,for me,for the website ,I think it's a big chanllege.but we can do our best to serve the masses of Chinese inter fans.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

They will have fun with our defence. Totti, Cassano and Mancini toyed with Helveg and co last season. Now they have Mido and a rejuvenated Montella.

In the other hand, their defence isn't so solid either. This could be a very entertaining match. I expect at least 6 goals between the two teams.

Oh, i'd love to see a thriller! Even though its bad to concede goals, it certainly fun to watch an entertaining match followed by a great win!

-Jesse

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    What are we talking about - we should not underestimate our opponents ??

What happened with Parma, Chievo, Palermo, Atalanta. None of the games have been easy till yet for us. Roma won't be easy, and remember it's an away game.

A high scoring game ??

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I definately think it will be a high scoring game unless we dont do something about our defence...But away or not ,Roma in good form or bad,we have to win...No other way about it
    Ziyad Of Boston

Vieri isn't called up for the Anderlecht match. That probably means that he'll start against Roma.

PHUCK.

Bahrain

Karagounis and CZ are on that list so thats a good thing...Hope to see them both participate.Last CL game was saved for VDM's great debut of the season maybe this one will be saved for Karagounis...and everytime we show our opponents something they havent seen in our game..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

i am curious to see how mancio will deploy christiano...

and roma is certainly team to beat... we cant underestimate them at all...

look at parma and how they made us..

I think adriano should be fresh for this game, after being rested in anderlecht game.
    -----------------------

Bahrain

Adriano has been included in the list for Anderlecht...So i am not sure if he will be rested for sure,i wouldnt mind him being on the bench..Give both Cruz and Martins the start or Recoba would be nice to see what they can do
    Ziyad Of Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Mixi
    Vieri isn't called up for the Anderlecht match. That probably means that he'll start against Roma.

PHUCK.
    Vieri has picked un an injury. So chances are he wonīt play in this match either. Go here for the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziyad
    Adriano has been included in the list for Anderlecht...So i am not sure if he will be rested for sure,i wouldnt mind him being on the bench..Give both Cruz and Martins the start or Recoba would be nice to see what they can do
    I donīt think Mancini will leave Adriano on the bench. I predict neither Andy VDM, Adriano or Stankovic will rest, sadly.

But I certainly hope so because I think Roma will cause us more problems than Anderlecht. 2
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Too bad this match will be played a week before the biggest and most anticipated (For some of us, certainly not me) match of the season. It pales in comparison to it. Worse, Roma is in a very poor stage which makes all the glamour just fade away.

Handyo

Adriano needs to rest against Anderlecht so that he can be fully fit for this game against Roma. I'm hoping Roma will be low on morale, but they could destroy Madrid and be feeling really confident.

It will be tough. To be honest it looks like there are no more easy games in Serie A, but Mancini has always had a good record against the big teams with Lazio and I think or rather hope we can pick up the win.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Adriano shouldn't play the whole game against Anderlecht. Though I'm not so sure if he should be flat out rested.

Anywayz this coming game against Roma will definately be the biggest game we've had so far this season in the Serie A. Sure Roma are going through tough times, but they are still a formidable opponenet. Though hopefully they struggle against us like we did when we had just lost Cuper.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Oba

Hopefully we will win this game. It is a great chance with how low Roma’s confidence is at the moment.

I think Eurosport will prob show this

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

he at leas need some kind of rest, we should not force him to play full games every time..
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    SHMOBOLONE

Roma will be dissapointed after that loss vs. Real Madrid they blew a 2-0 lead i thikn they will come out strong vs. Inter...THey need points even though its early on in the season.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/footba...ia/sep29f.html

Del Neri has been appointed the new coach of roma