Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 5300

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

United States

I would rather invest my money in hookers and cocaine tbh. Knowing Inter, these things are going to have way higher ROI than our equity

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    if we listed id definitely put in 500 fun money. Depending on how I felt, maybe even more than that.

Considering we dont have a stadium yet, at 750m valuataion we look pretty good comparaed to Juve at 1.06 bln market cap. Like, we're comparaatively expensive, but you could see with a stadium, new sponsorship, and CL money our net worth hitting 1.25 bil easily IMHO. 1.15-1.4 b alone with. stadium
    But you need to milk 600m more from the owners to build that stadium.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    But you need to milk 600m€ more from the owners to build that stadium.
    yeh - but being listed means it should be easier to raise that money

the good thing is that the stadium is real estate, too, so it wont depreciate as much as (say) buying Joao Mario

4. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

a lot of tlak in the lsat couple daays thta Juve need 100m. It's not cleara what's driving the 'need 100m' statement - potentially FFP?

Anyway, 100m doesnt bring them to net 0 over the last 24 months, but probably brings them close to net neutral this seaason bearing in mind some of their deferred payments.

If that's the case, we'll nedd to raise like 60-100m plusvalenza. Tht's gonna be tricky if so.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    They are a publicly listed company so I guess the owners don't want to eat yet another season with HUGE losses.

So if it's really like you've said that our issue is the liquidity, the lack of cash but the balance sheet can be what it is at the end of June, I guess we are not in such a great trouble. Given that FFP is thrown out of the window for now.

That's also a negative being a public company that we can't just go for -100m€ seasons even without FFP. Zhangs can but the issue with the Chinese is they can't transfer money atm so they need to do these expensive short-term loans and stuff.

7. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

the thing is though as a football club their valuation isnt realaly done on a p/e ratio as it would be for most clubs. Their valuaation is still north of 1 bil (even if all time high waas more like 1.5 bil), and they'll make a lot of that back when staadiums reopen for season ticket sales etc.

I'm just worried there's some 'separate concern' that we should be worried about that I'm not aware of. Either that, or they expect something like FFP to be enforced for this seaason aand lsat season, or a new FFP-like thing which is harsher than reported in the press. If I were UEFA there's no way 19/20 and 20/21 can be counted, but you probably only make the announcement at the end of the seaason so City dont go spending fucklodas of money (for example) without it mattering.

Just worried if it does get taken seriously then it hs major ramaificaations for Inter ttoo

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Corriere dello Sport’s print edition said Inter’s Italian directors were in talks with an American and an English group, while Suning are exploring the Asian market back in China.

Inter’s objective is to secure €25-30 million from their new shirt sponsorship deal, which would be much more than Pirelli were previously guaranteeing them annually. Nike are preparing Inter’s shirts for next season without the sponsor badge in place, which will be added at a later data. Chinese group Evergrande had been linked previously with the position, but the government’s decision to block most strategic investments abroad means their interest is all but over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

shirt sponsor situation is starating to make me worry, not gonna lie

12. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I want minimum of 30m€, 25m€ is not too much added to existing Pirelli deal (with all the bonuses which triggered with CL spot the deal was close to 20m€).

We need to secure that deal soon. How the fuck are they gonna add the badges later just like that? We can't wait till the season finishes IMO. Hopefully we clinch the title soon enough so that might bring extra millions to the deal Steven is looking for.

14. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano,Wes

Armenia

How much money could the potential title win bring?

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I wouldn’t worry about the sponsor issue especially if we were to win the league.

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I would worry as sponsorship money in football probably wouldn't be a priority these days and lots of businesses are having issues.

Hopefully we do not get locked into a bad situation missing the next inflationary wave, just give a 3-4 year deal to someone or something if the offers are too low.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

im not sure what the latest bonuses situation is, but i'd expect something between 5-15mil. I know that's a broad range.

Of course, that's just sponsorship revenue, there should be an increase in marketing, etc too. Not sure hwat Prize Money looks like in serie a. From a quick google, the difference between 2nd and 1st seems to only be about 4-5mil euros in prize money, but its still something for us and less for Juve.

I dont expect first to immediately make a huge impact on the books - maybe 15-20mil total - but what it could do is start to increase marketing, shirt sales (hopefully now we're actually good with media we can drive things like DVD sales, get an Amazon deal, etc), start to sell out more games, increase sason ticket sales, etc.

The biggest impact is undoubtedly the potential of being Pot 1 in the CL, though. The prize money in the CL is just phenomenal. Our UEFA coefficient is quite poor on a 10 year basis, but Real at the top get 35mil coefficient payout money, if we make te last 16 that's an additional 10m prize money against what we got last year (ignoring money for wins). QFs would be an additional 10.5mil, so +20mil between those two alone.

Realistically, ignoring sponsorship money, we're probably leaving 40-50mil a season on the table that we could benefit from by better CL progress and finishing first. Maybe increase that to 70-120mil by the time you factor in additional sponsorships, increased tickets, etc.

Revenue wise that would put us above Juve, by a little bit. Considering we make more matchday revenue (Juve@42.3m, Inter@56.9m currently) that doesnt feel unreasonable.

19. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, wera

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Of course we need a good fucking sponsor deal during covid -.-
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

21. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

Out:
    Vecino [10m - book value 5m so plusvalenza 5m, salary savings 4.6m]
    Nainggolan [8m - book value 9.5m so minusvalenza 1.5m, salary savings 8.3m]
    Joao Mario [10m - book value 6.5m so plusvalenza 3.5m, salary savings 3m]
    Dalbert [10m - book value 8m so plusvalenza 2m]
    Lazaro [12m - book value 11m so plusvalenza 1m]

Total financial impact = reduced amortisation by 31m a year, salary by 16m a year, and plusvalenza of 10m

We'd probably book this plusvalenza as profit.

Other sales:

Perisic - 8m, amortisation 3.2m, salary 9.25m
    Kolarov - 0m, amortisation 0m, salary 5.5m
    Vidal - 0m, amortisation 500k, salary 10m
    Young - 4.5m/season salary

Total savings here = 4m amortisation, 30m salary, with maybe 5m plusvalenza

Total savings to date = +15m plusvalenza, -60m salary costs, -35m a season amortisation costs.

Sale Pirola, De Gregorio = +12m plusvalenza

If all sales happened in this season, we get to <+40m plusvalenza which still leaves us quite short of what we need for FFP (if FFP is a thing, unclear). With season ticket sales next year, and a new shirt sponsor, we probably have about a 40-50mil/season budget in transfers we could make without additional plusvalenza. By example, that's another D'Ambrosio, Hakimi, Ranocchia, Gagliardini, and Barella in expenditure. (in terms of their current salaries + amortisation). If we assume new CB will be a bosman (that guy we were linked to from Spain), that's one major signing at a Hakimi level (LWB), a Gagliardini-level CM, and a Barella level-GK. A little short up front, I dont know what we can get for D'Ambrosio up front (3.7m annual cost is quite low), but we'll probably get some plusvalenza/additional revenues that mean we could stretch that to a 10m/year signing (gross cost).

Of course there are huge assumptions in this, not just where our financial situation is right now. This is probably a 'best case scenario', short of unexpected new sponsorship revenues.

Vietnam

Expectation:
    Out:
    Vecino [10m - book value 5m so plusvalenza 5m, salary savings 4.6m]
    Nainggolan [8m - book value 9.5m so minusvalenza 1.5m, salary savings 8.3m]
    Joao Mario [10m - book value 6.5m so plusvalenza 3.5m, salary savings 3m]
    Dalbert [10m - book value 8m so plusvalenza 2m]
    Lazaro [12m - book value 11m so plusvalenza 1m]

Total financial impact = reduced amortisation by 31m a year, salary by 16m a year, and plusvalenza of 10m

We'd probably book this plusvalenza as profit.

Other sales:

Perisic - 8m, amortisation 3.2m, salary 9.25m
    Vidal - 0m, amortisation 500k, salary 10m

Total savings here = 4m amortisation, 30m salary, with maybe 5m plusvalenza

Total savings to date = +15m plusvalenza, -60m salary costs, -35m a season amortisation costs.

Sale Pirola, De Gregorio = +12m plusvalenza
    Reality:
    Out:
    Vecino [free loan - book value 5m so amortization 5m, salary savings 4.6m]
    Nainggolan [free loan - book value 9.5m so amortization 9.5m, salary savings 8.3m]
    Joao Mario [free loan - book value 6.5m so amortization 6.5m, salary savings 3m]
    Dalbert [free loan - book value 8m so amortization 8m]
    Lazaro [free loan - book value 11m so amortization 11m]

Total financial impact = reduced amortisation by 0m a year, salary by 16m a year, and plusvalenza of 0m

We'd probably book this plusvalenza as bags of chips.

Other sales:

Perisic - stay
    Vidal - stay, salary 13m

Total savings here = 0m amortisation, 8m salary, with maybe 0m plusvalenza

Total savings to date = +0m plusvalenza, -24m salary costs, -0m a season amortisation costs.

Loan Pirola, De Gregorio = 0 plusvalenza
    Knowing our "ability to sell", my situation is more probable No one gotta buy our trash.

24. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, GenDire, Linege

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

yeah, I've tried to take some degree of cynical view on valuations. I do think we'll be able to sell Vecino, Nainggolan, JM. Lazaro/Dalbert not so sure. I expect us to take a hit on Nainggolan and I've not ocnsidered any salary subsidies here anywhere.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    yeah, I've tried to take some degree of cynical view on valuations. I do think we'll be able to sell Vecino, Nainggolan, JM. Lazaro/Dalbert not so sure. I expect us to take a hit on Nainggolan and I've not ocnsidered any salary subsidies here anywhere.
    Cynical, close to realistic view:

Vecino - yes, plusvalenza
    Nainggolan - if Cagliari miraculously stays up, we can dump him there but no cash coming in (some young kids if inflated values), otherwise we will probably terminate the contract => huge minusvalenza and most of the salary paid anyway
    JM - at most with book value, but maybe even less. No one is paying 10m€
    Lazaro - another loan
    Dalbert - minusvalenza probably

Perisic - stays
    Vidal - stays

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Cynical, close to realistic view:

Vecino - yes, plusvalenza
    Nainggolan - if Cagliari miraculously stays up, we can dump him there but no cash coming in (some young kids if inflated values), otherwise we will probably terminate the contract => huge minusvalenza and most of the salary paid anyway
    JM - at most with book value, but maybe even less. No one is paying 10m€
    Lazaro - another loan
    Dalbert - minusvalenza probably

Perisic - stays
    Vidal - stays
    Dalbert has a contract till 2023 and he's coming from a very bad season. I can only see another loan for him.

I agree with the rest.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ah, forgot Dalbert's contract got extended in the midst of (some) loan deal. So yeah he goes on loan too.