Page 239 of 239 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239
Results 4,761 to 4,776 of 4776

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Vietnam

Atletico can't be classified in the same category as Porto. They know when to sell players at their peak price (Griezmann), in the mean time they know when to spend record money if necessary (Simeone, Felix).

They were on verge of winning CL with their "mixed" policy. Perfect model for us to follow.

We often have problems with selling. We either kept players for too long (Icardi, Perisic), or sold them too early (Kovacic), let alone the flops.

2. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Well said.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Inter to make 5.5m from latest derby

The second Derby della Madonnina of the season is set to make Inter an estimated €5.5m in match day revenue, the fourth highest in Serie A history.

In the region of 75,000 fans are expected to converge on San Siro for the clash between Inter and Milan this evening.

This is thought to translate to roughly €5.5m in gate receipts, ranking it fourth on the all-time list of Serie A match day revenues, the third highest involving Inter, and the seventh including all competitions.

The top ten are as follows:

Inter vs Barcelona – Champions League 2019/20 - €7.8m
    Inter vs Juventus – Serie A 2019/20 - €6.6m
    Inter vs Barcelona – Champions League 2018/19 - €5.9m
    Milan vs Inter – Serie A 2018/19 - €5.8m
    Inter vs Juventus – Serie A 2018/19 - €5.59m
    Roma vs Liverpool – Champions League 2017/18 - €5.54m
    Inter vs Milan – Serie A 2019/20 - €5.5m
    Juventus vs Atletico Madrid – Champions League 2018/19 - €5.5m
    Inter vs Juventus – Serie A 2017/18 - €5.2m
    Milan vs Juventus – Serie A 2018/19 - €5.1m
    The Nerazzurri have amongst the highest average attendances in Europe, with their average this season being 64,889 fans per game. Below are Inter’s league attendances for 2019/20 thus far:

Lecce – 64, 188

Udinese – 57, 991

Lazio – 56, 175

Parma – 67, 076

Verona – 66, 202

SPAL – 61, 221

Roma – 67, 008

Genoa – 57, 490

Atalanta – 70, 042

Cagliari – 70, 465
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (4): crzdcolombian, MVD, rfU, _OC_

Poland

So we failed to win in all four matches with highest attendence. I hope it will be different today.

Wys

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

If we sold perisic and icardi before or at peak value, we would be mid-table still. Both were great transfers. Both acquisitions helped us out of an era of poor results.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...ť un macello qua"

10. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Inter to make 5.5m from latest derby

The second Derby della Madonnina of the season is set to make Inter an estimated €5.5m in match day revenue, the fourth highest in Serie A history.

In the region of 75,000 fans are expected to converge on San Siro for the clash between Inter and Milan this evening.

This is thought to translate to roughly €5.5m in gate receipts, ranking it fourth on the all-time list of Serie A match day revenues, the third highest involving Inter, and the seventh including all competitions.

The top ten are as follows:

Inter vs Barcelona – Champions League 2019/20 - €7.8m
    Inter vs Juventus – Serie A 2019/20 - €6.6m
    Inter vs Barcelona – Champions League 2018/19 - €5.9m
    Milan vs Inter – Serie A 2018/19 - €5.8m
    Inter vs Juventus – Serie A 2018/19 - €5.59m
    Roma vs Liverpool – Champions League 2017/18 - €5.54m
    Inter vs Milan – Serie A 2019/20 - €5.5m
    Juventus vs Atletico Madrid – Champions League 2018/19 - €5.5m
    Inter vs Juventus – Serie A 2017/18 - €5.2m
    Milan vs Juventus – Serie A 2018/19 - €5.1m
    The Nerazzurri have amongst the highest average attendances in Europe, with their average this season being 64,889 fans per game. Below are Inter’s league attendances for 2019/20 thus far:

Lecce – 64, 188

Udinese – 57, 991

Lazio – 56, 175

Parma – 67, 076

Verona – 66, 202

SPAL – 61, 221

Roma – 67, 008

Genoa – 57, 490

Atalanta – 70, 042

Cagliari – 70, 465
    Yeah great but it's because they raised the prices so fucking much. To ridiculous standards. Two tickets to the juve game, in a very average section cost me 350 euro.

12. Thanks (2): javier_zanetti <3, MVD

Netherlands

https://www.law.com/dailybusinessrev...h-inter-milan/

Subscription required, but the TL;DR is that American courts gave us a major win as they denied one of Inter Miami's claims as to why their name should be allowed to stand. Miami still has another claim spending and the battle is long from over.

Miami's main argument remaining is that "Inter" is a description and therefore cannot be copyrighted.

14. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Club Internacional de Fķtbol Miami

Why not Miami FC, similar to other MLS club names, but noooooo Becks wanted to be special lol.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I for one don't think it's okay to copyright words such as "International"... we shouldn't be winning such a lawsuit. Also there's a couple of other Inters, so there's a precedent. Not that I know anything about law but it would be unfair to prevent them from naming themselves Inter Miami if there's Inter Turku for example.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

South Korea

Considering the number of clubs called Inter I didn't really think this lawsuit would get anywhere. Fwiw though whenever I see "Inter Miami" I always initially think "Inter Milan". I think the Mi___ after Inter can be a bit confusing.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ami-mls-soccer
    ^non-paywall read

Separate from the lawsuit, but I also think Inter Miami is an incredibly contrived and unoriginal name.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Lol, what? This "report" is a fucking joke, what is the methodology here?! We're after fucking Nagoya Grampus

"Owner potential investment" skews the whole thing badly - Nagoya with half a billion, we're sitting at 170M.... The fuck are those guys smoking?

Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

i may assume it's due to the absence of tangible assets, like stadium for example. Probably those Asian clubs have stadiums worth 1 bln

I also think the difference (FFI score) between us and Napoli is the squad value + Net debt.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    i may assume it's due to the absence of tangible assets, like stadium for example. Probably those Asian clubs have stadiums worth 1 bln

I also think the difference (FFI score) between us and Napoli is the squad value + Net debt.
    Indeed, "Tangible Assets (i.e. team’s stadiums, training centres and other properties)"... We also have a lot of debt indeed.

Also: Owner Potential Investment is a Soccerex index created to define the potential to be invested in a football club by the
    owner or ownership group. For the purposes of the report, a starting percentage was used based on research and evaluation
    of the owner investment to date, with further weighting applied based on analysis of macro & microeconomic factors such
    as ownership structure, national league restrictions and other regulations such as financial fair play.

It's just a shitty masturbatory report from those guy, wouldn't pay too much attention to it. We just can't be worse financially than half of the teams ahead of us.
    ó Massimo Moratti

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Indeed, "Tangible Assets (i.e. teamís stadiums, training centres and other properties)"... We also have a lot of debt indeed.

Also: Owner Potential Investment is a Soccerex index created to define the potential to be invested in a football club by the
    owner or ownership group. For the purposes of the report, a starting percentage was used based on research and evaluation
    of the owner investment to date, with further weighting applied based on analysis of macro & microeconomic factors such
    as ownership structure, national league restrictions and other regulations such as financial fair play.

It's just a shitty masturbatory report from those guy, wouldn't pay too much attention to it. We just can't be worse financially than half of the teams ahead of us.
    That report is hilarious. Dont waste your time looking at it. They dont even have our ownership structure and figures correct.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    At dinner last night someone has said that Italy is considering to increase its income bracket to 65%. Didn't find anything online with a quick search. Does anyone know if there's any debate about this stuff over there?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda