Page 255 of 257 FirstFirst ... 155205245252253254255256257 LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 5122

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Forzanerazzurri View Post
    Good stay out. Italy already has enough Romanians.
    Sorry to read such a reaction from a fellow Interista, let`s just blame it on the frustration of living there, not your level of education. Are you happy with the politics and government in your country?

I don`t want to stirr a political discussion here, but indeed your country was flooded by (R)Romanians - which is quite unfortunate. About 4m r(r)omanians are living in Italy, the most of all foreign countries. The gypsies have mostly exported themselves from Romania because they are historically migrating people (The Romani, also known as Roma, are an Indo-Aryan people at their roots, traveling through generations).

So yeah, Italy and other European countries got the worst of this country which resulted in the worst image they could possibly paint of Romania. Those are the people that couldn`t make a living here and had to leave, probably raising the statistics of criminality. FYI, technically speaking I`m actually Hungarian (hungarian ethnicity, mother language, all my family), just happened to be born in Transilvania (today Romania`s territory, but ~100 years ago part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire), so I have double citizenship. Just mentioning these facts so you can reconsider what you might have in mind when thinking of a common romanian. Even between the people that stayed in the country, there are big cultural and mentality differences (terrone any1?), so I would generally recommend avoiding to put all romanians under the same umbrella.

on-topic: The Italian Ministry Of Finance do not agree with the Italian Tax Authorities cancelling the growth decree which has allowed Italian football clubs to make great savings according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper La Repubblica.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Someone told me about an Inter bond being shopped around investment banks. Not sure if that's the old one, didn't check any information, but last time I remember it was fully subscribed. Any news on this?
    Inter’s owners Suning are seeking fresh investment in the club according to a report from the online edition of Italian daily newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.

Suning moved back in November to find new investors into the club, which has been impacted financially by the COVID-19 pandemic.

The first party to be involved in talks is a large American investment bank, the Asian division of Goldman Sachs. The mandate in this type of business could also be given to a second advisor and JP Morgan would be involved to renew the €375 million bond that is due to expire in December 2022.

Suning hope to find an investor without getting their hands tied. It is unthinkable that the whole process will be sorted in a short time.

Inter’s owners Suning are understood to be in search of investors to invest in the Nerazzurri side according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian business and finance newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore.
    As per this report, a 10 page document has been sent to foreign investors. A lot of the focus of the document sent out is on Inter, who are described as an iconic club within the documentation and the report from Il Sole 24 Ore goes on to add that if Suning manage to bring in fresh capital to Inter, it could prove useful in the January transfer window. A number of reports in the media have stated that Inter must sell before they buy in January whilst others have stressed the need to make a profit or at least break even.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Gianluca

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Sorry to read such a reaction from a fellow Interista, let`s just blame it on the frustration of living there, not your level of education. Are you happy with the politics and government in your country?
    and Romanian footballers are not the worst in the world - Gheorghe Hagi, Răzvan Raț, Cristian Chivu...

Greece

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Dario is Dracula confirmed.
    <<Gli scudetti Ť giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

#ConteOut

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So soon we are owned by some bank/fund also.

Greece

With the instability of the Italian government it feels really odd that someone would be risking to enter football with the ambition of creating necessary projects such as a new stadium. Not sure whow this may affect our current situation either when the stadiums eventuall reopen, but it doesn't look like an ideal place for investment.

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, if they are coming in immediately with the majority share, it means they will take the burden of the stadium project too. Wonder how that will go, hopefully there is no hiccups because that project has been prepared for so long with Milan and the council.

Maybe they are trying to bring the value of the club down in the deal so that they can get it "cheap". We have hundreds of millions of debt, product which needs new capital to stay afloat and more capital to make it better.

Fav. Player
    Handa,Bro,Rano!

Austria

10 years of FIF
    I read in a german newspaper that the salary of some players still isnt paid. Didnt we at least grew financally under the reign of Suning? 100 millions of lost in the season 19/20?
    ďPlease donít call me arrogant, but Iím European champion and I think Iím a special one.Ē - Jose Mourinho

Greece

Yes, apparently the last 1-2 weeks they've been talking about pay cuts from early in the season (July, August, September etc)

#ConteOut

Fav. Player
    Handa,Bro,Rano!

Austria

10 years of FIF
    But why should Inter be in financial struggles?! Most of our money come from advertisement and not from the match day sells...

Juve pays much higher wages and have much more income from match day, so why should we struggle but they dont?
    ďPlease donít call me arrogant, but Iím European champion and I think Iím a special one.Ē - Jose Mourinho

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso,Sneij

Italy

We desperately need to build a stadium, and without that extra revenue we will continue to be a shadow of Juventus. I can’t see any take over benefiting us short term unless it is actually a sugar daddy billionaire. Our latest transfers and high salaries are going to significantly hurt us for the next couple of years. I’m hoping I am dead wrong.

12. Thanks (2): ADRossi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_invincible View Post
    I read in a german newspaper that the salary of some players still isnt paid. Didnt we at least grew financally under the reign of Suning? 100 millions of lost in the season 19/20?
    True. They had an agreement with the players to postpone the salaries of July and August for later but if they aren't paid till February we face a points deduction. They also hope they can postpone the payment of players salaries of November, December and January for later. That's why they had a board meeting yesterday. The situation is critical.
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Can't wait for all the lawsuits brought on by our own players for wages and bonuses not being fully paid. That has to be good for team unity.

At least Suning are being proactive about it. Although, we don't know for how long they knew this could be a potential issue.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    So over paying for players then at least tripling their wages is bankrupting us?

You don’t. Say

Well guys the powerball is 750 million in the US today. Maybe tomorrow Inter will have a new Colombian owner

Just have to convince my wife since we can have 400 million to spare
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It was quite a risky business to sign Sanchez to that deal. And after that, sign Vidal to his deal. Those deals were signed last autumn. Did they anticipate that stadia would be full of people pretty soon?

Australia

Okay.....

This sounds all pretty dire. If Inter cant even fulfil players salaries it sounds like the club can almost bankrupt. Yet, we signed players like Hakimi, Lukaku etc

If the board/execs can sign-off on such deals and yet knew the books were this bad its almost negligible.

What are the facts;

Is Inter broke or Suning?
    If Inter is broke, how long can their capital last? reading the comments and articles the impressions seems a month or two
    If Inter is broke, exec should be accountable and removed

As an Interista i'm pissed, we were on the road to being in a position where the club should be!!!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

8 10 years of FIF
    I think we can all agree now that hiring Conte was a shitty-planned business.. regardless of the coach he is, and how we almost won the EL or fought for the Scudetto, it was a still risky move. A risk we cant get out of. We could be turning into selling one of our best players or even two.

Please dont even start with the Pandemic excuse.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post

Please dont even start with the Pandemic excuse.
    A pandemic which has frozen world economics , transformed the lifes of milions , closed thousand of businesses for you is an excuse ?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    It seems they owe wages at Jiangsu as well.

The football empire of Suning Group, owners of Italian Serie A giants Inter Milan and Chinese Super League champions Jiangsu Suning, is struggling financially with reports of unpaid wages and a possible sale.

Players at both clubs have gone unpaid, with the CSL champions not paid for three months and no bonuses for winning the club’s first league title according to the Oriental Sports Daily.
    https://www.scmp.com/sport/football/...unpaid-reports
    #CONTEOUT

"When I had just become President, I went to Austria for our match. On the stadium billboard it was written: 'Inter Milan'. I went to report to the manager of the opposing team that it was enough to leave Inter. So they canceled Milan "

Massimo Moratti

Federated States of Micronesia

Comedic Post of the Year

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Best Football Poster
    Inter Board Held Meeting With Squad To Settle Unpaid Salary Concerns, Italian Media Report

Inter’s ownership have met with the playing squad in order to reach an agreement of the paying of outstanding salaries.

As reported in today’s print edition of daily newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Nerazzurri are facing mounting concerns over outstanding wages from a deferral made during the break in play last year, caused by the coronavirus outbreak.

Wages for July and August 2020 were deferred to ease cashflow burdens, but as per trade union agreements the outstanding amounts must be paid to players by owners Suning by February 16.

In the midst of ongoing takeover talks, Inter’s board met with playing and coaching staff to assure them that all existing agreements would remain in place and payments would be made on time.

However, Suning are thought to be seeking a second deferral on wages for November and December and part of the meeting was to discuss the possibility of extending the deadline for paying salaries within that period.

Suning are currently in negotiations with BC Partners to sell a majority stake in Inter, but insist that all agreements will be honoured during the negotiation period.
    #CONTEOUT

Massimo Moratti

25. Thanks (1): Palacio