Page 213 of 222 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 4424

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    "Inter Milan have agreed on a new sponsorship deal with Nike which could see them earn over €200m over the next 10 years.

Inter and Nike have renewed their sponsorship agreement for a further ten years, a deal that will take the companies' partnership past the 25-year barrier and set a new benchmark for sports marketing in Italy.

Inter and Nike first joined forces in 1998 and have since shared a common vision of football as an authentic, international sport. The result has been a series of unique successes in Italy, Europe and the world."

Date: august2013

Pirelli sponsorship got renewed 2 years ago, but its only a 10M+ €.

I recon these figures will change with CL exposure.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Those deals were renewed during ET's "bent-over" period. There's nothing wrong with the numbers, shit was deserved back then, but then again... ten fucking years with Nike?!!?

Ten fucking years?! Who in their right mind would pen that fucking contract? The fucking world could end in ten years. We could be in Lega Pro or four consecutive CL winners by then.

About Pirelli, I sincerely hope Provera comes to his senses and renews with us for LOTS more money in the coming years.

I'm very fond of that damn Pirelli logo on our jerseys. If I'm not mistaken it's the longest sponsor-team relationship in modern football and I'm not sure how I'd feel if I saw any other logo on that black and blue shirt. For me it's basically part of the kit now: black, blue, Pirelli - Inter.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Those deals were renewed during ET's "bent-over" period. There's nothing wrong with the numbers, shit was deserved back then, but then again... ten fucking years with Nike?!!?

Ten fucking years?! Who in their right mind would pen that fucking contract? The fucking world could end in ten years. We could be in Lega Pro or four consecutive CL winners by then.

About Pirelli, I sincerely hope Provera comes to his senses and renews with us for LOTS more money in the coming years.

I'm very fond of that damn Pirelli logo on our jerseys. If I'm not mistaken it's the longest sponsor-team relationship in modern football and I'm not sure how I'd feel if I saw any other logo on that black and blue shirt. For me it's basically part of the kit now: black, blue, Pirelli - Inter.
    Agreed we've had Pirelli from the day I fell in love back in '02 so I'd like for us to keep it, it's nice and sleek. Btw am I remembering wrong or was there one season where we didn't have Pirelli since 02? I think for some reason I remember watching us one year when I was about 9/10 without it and feeling weirded out? Anyone can enlighten me on that it'd be great.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Agreed we've had Pirelli from the day I fell in love back in '02 so I'd like for us to keep it, it's nice and sleek. Btw am I remembering wrong or was there one season where we didn't have Pirelli since 02? I think for some reason I remember watching us one year when I was about 9/10 without it and feeling weirded out? Anyone can enlighten me on that it'd be great.
    It's always been Pirelli since then. Doubt we used anyone else even for a match, unless it was some pre-season game with no sponsor or a charity game (still can't recall anything).

We used the Pirelli logo in Chinese around 5 times in official games. Maybe that's it?

7. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Zoro

Kazakhstan

Long-term contract with apparel company is not bad in itself. Chelsea has agreed for 15(!)-year contract with Nike last year, but certainly they are paid much more, something like 60 million quid annually.

We still are in 300-million range revenue-wise even with shitty Pirelli and Nike contracts-tells you something about the financial pumping of Suning and the Chinese sponsors they attracted. With CL and the sponsorship deals like Juventus has with Adidas and Jeep we could probably easily aim for 400m.

I also hope that there's an opportunity to either unilateraly break the contract with Nike or renegotiate the total value. Adidas left Milan, maybe we can switch to Adidas? After all, Nike used to sponsor two rival teams, Juventus and Inter just recently so I don't think that's a big deal. Chelsea actually broke Adidas contract 6-year earlier to do that. Nike pays us 20mln annually, I would really like to get something like 40-50 mln annualy from Adidas.

Update: regarding the 20m annually from Nike- it's actually tied to sporting performances- we only got 3,5 mln last year because of not qualifying to any competition and sth like 13-14 for qualifying to Europa league, I guess it will be 20 for CL. So this article from Football-italia in 2013 claiming that we will get 200mln net in 10 years (hence 20 mln per year) is inaccurate.

https://www.football-italia.net/3881...nike-agreement

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, Devious

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

It was probably the away jersey with Driver, which is even more fucked up deal. It was supposed to be like Pirelli for home jersey and Driver for away. Then the season after both were in the same jersey.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Vatican

Ah yes, Driver. That's still Pirelli though but completely slipped my mind that we used that brand. It was back in 2015, no?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

20m a season feels like we are getting shafted by Nike here. They're giving Tottenham £30m per season and Chelsea £60m per season.

Now that we're back in CL and if Modric arrives we should look at opening discussions on improving that deal because shirt sales are only going up worldwide in the coming seasons.

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Hmm no guys I know the driver stupidity. But I'm remembering something from maybe 14ish years ago? I was around 10 back then so I could be just misremembering. Fuck me I'm getting old

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    2nd most valuable team in Italy now

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

16. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Anne Marie, Cris, MVD

Vatican

Hmm no guys I know the driver stupidity. But I'm remembering something from maybe 14ish years ago? I was around 10 back then so I could be just misremembering. Fuck me I'm getting old
    Maybe it was Atalanta?

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

inter.jpg

Unless it was a pre-season jersey like this you saw then I can't say, it's been Pirelli all those years.

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post

oh man when i was ranting about this on thohirs threads, people were on my dick, fucking illeterate economists
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Lets end contract with Nike and let Suning had 50m/year deal with LiNing. Liverpool made same deal with warrior and New Balance when their American owner clearly facilititating the deals and its good for both parties. Thohir actually being the leader of our ASIAN Games comitte and he cut Nike deal and made new deals with LiNing for our national team jersey.

But have in mind it will be look ugly like this its exactly like that ugly Liverpool warrior Jersey
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

21. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    What Nike is paying us atm?
    Nike pay Inter in the form of shit template jersey designs with minor alternations that make little to no sense when they could pursue the simple and the beautiful. The jerseys come with an expectation that our supporters will buy them because the new design is "special" when in actual fact, it is fuckn shit.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Ten year deal with Nike?! That's insane. To sign that contract at the low point of the club. Nike shirts are also mostly boring or shitty.

Also I couldn't give a fuck about Pirelli. They obviously don't have enough money to be our main sponsors.

24. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Nike pay Inter in terms in the form of shit template jersey designs with minor alternations that make little to no sense. The jerseys come with an expectation that our supporters will buy them because the new design is "special"
    Exactly that! Mostly they are just shitty design. Fuck Nike!

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Contracts will typically tier with bonus levels for different performances. Let's see what Nike actually pay us for being in the CL before we criticise too much? A sweeping statement like 20mil/yr for 10 years is very unlikely to measure up to reality

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    Contracts will typically tier with bonus levels for different performances. Let's see what Nike actually pay us for being in the CL before we criticise too much? A sweeping statement like 20mil/yr for 10 years is very unlikely to measure up to reality
    That is actually confirmed in our financial report; we got bonuses from Nike and Pirelli for CL qualification.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

I wonder if we moved to Adidas would they put their typical white stripes on the sleeves or make black sleeves with blue stripes?