Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

59 Most Diverse Poster
    BUT THOHIR IS RAISING REVENUES
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    https://www.football-italia.net/1303...p-restrictions

Inter may finally be relieved of Financial Fair Play sanctions, with UEFA to analyse their books this month.

The Nerazzurri were given a three-year settlement agreement in 2015, and it was extended for this year after the club was found to be only partially compliant.

According to today’s Corriere dello Sport, UEFA will this month analyse the accounts up to June 30, 2018 to decide whether they have met their objectives.

While the Beneamata did make a loss of €18m for that 2017-18, that was down from €24m the previous year and well down on the €140m from 2014-15.

Spending on infrastructure and the youth sector are excluded from FFP calculations, so Inter just need to break even without those costs.

There has also been a big increase in revenue, which is up to €347m with player sales, and still shows a six per cent growth to around €280m without.

That should be enough for Suning to convince UEFA to finally lift the restrictions on the club.
    Wonder if it would lift immediately or just end at the end of the season? The latter option means there isn't a real change so i'd imagine the first option is what we are going for. It would also allow us to put Gagliardini, Joao Mario and Dalbert in the CL squad for the R16 or R32 in EL
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

With the latest Spiegel leaks they should just shove FFP up their asses and shut it once and for all. Bunch of greedy hypocrites.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

They will lifted it at the end of season unless they think Inter is good enough to made the competition even better if we get permission to adding player at winter mercato. Lets say we success bring high calibre player like Modric, for sure UEFA didnt want to see their ballon dor winner being jobless in rest of tournament.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Kazakhstan

We could probably use these leaks as a leverage in the talks with UEFA. That being said, the UEFA is pretty pissed off now, so they wouldn't like to show weakness and lift their own decision in 6 months. In June they claimed that we only partially fulfilled our obligations and they have to unilaterally prolong SA duration.

Now, after careful examination of our accounts they will allow us to spend in January and thus undermining their own decision? After those Der Spiegel leaks I doubt that they are gonna show frailty.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

With the "top clubs" looking to break away I wouldn't be too sure UEFA is in any position to strong arm us. I mean, it's getting ridiculous, it was a public secret for City and PSG, but now they're even cutting slack to the likes of Milan while we're practically the only top team that pays any attention to their senseless blabbering about financial fair play. Fair play my ass, all teams are equal but it so happens that some are more equal than others.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, MVD, thatdude

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Timing didn't help us. By being under thohir and qualifying for Europe meant FFP was a concern at that point in time... if it was now it would be a completely different story.

Remember Milan don't have an agreement yet either..

10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Juventus, Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd and PSG can fuck off and play in their own tournament and play their games in China and the USA for commercial benefit.

The rest of us belong in Europe's elite. We've managed to stick around for 110 years in a Gobbo polluted Italian league, we can take whatever shit UEFA has as well.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    We could probably use these leaks as a leverage in the talks with UEFA. That being said, the UEFA is pretty pissed off now, so they wouldn't like to show weakness and lift their own decision in 6 months. In June they claimed that we only partially fulfilled our obligations and they have to unilaterally prolong SA duration.

Now, after careful examination of our accounts they will allow us to spend in January and thus undermining their own decision? After those Der Spiegel leaks I doubt that they are gonna show frailty.
    Thats different case for us, we are the one who being treated unfairly whole these years even comparing with milan we clearly been fucked by UEFA badly. If UEFA want to clear theie names, Inter as model student for ffp should be the priority. We are the living proof how ffp works and being good thing for the club. Ofc its painful for us as a fan on this past 7 year, but now im happy we goes this far. If UEFA still ignoring us and take a side to those money scum club they can choke with their ffp.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats different case for us, we are the one who being treated unfairly whole these years even comparing with milan we clearly been fucked by UEFA badly. If UEFA want to clear theie names, Inter as model student for ffp should be the priority. We are the living proof how ffp works and being good thing for the club. Ofc its painful for us as a fan on this past 7 year, but now im happy we goes this far. If UEFA still ignoring us and take a side to those money scum club they can choke with their ffp.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Looks like we will have 2 new partners from China.

https://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-...philips-291985

See pictures of our stand at Shanghai Expo. Among our partners there are Philips and China Unicom. Damn, Suning is really good.
    China Unicom, which generated $1.27B in profit in third quarter, becomes Inter's newest partner.

Mariangela Pira, a Sky journalist that has a deep knowledge of the Chinese economy, speaks to FC Inter 1908 about China Unicom, a new partner of Inter.

“China Unicom is no closer to the government than any other companies. Obviously, in other for these telephone companies to do business, they must have permission in China. The telephone sector has a lot of potential and the Chinese government would like to merge China Telecom and China Unicom but this thing has not happened and it still seems far away. All these big companies have a special relationship with the government. It is an independent group, with excellent performance. China Unicom’s subscribers? Nearly 26 million, it is doing very well and continues to grow. Third quarter earnings according to Forbes increased 117% with a profit of $1.27B. This is a very solid company.”

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

14. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, rfU

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Denmark

https://www.football-italia.net/1307...2%82%AC50m-ffp

The conspiracy theorist in me believes that UEFA are in cahoots with Barca and are forcing us to sell Skriniar at a bargain.
    PLUR