Page 257 of 261 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 5209

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wonder if we made any money out of this fiasco...

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/c...757?lang=en-US

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Serbia

3 weeks more for wages from July and August 2020 (I think that's something like 25m euros gross wages just for players), and 9 weeks more for 10m euros for Hakimi transfer.

If we succeed in this, we should celebrate almost like promotion to knockout stages of CL.

Fav. Player
    Sanchez

Europe

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    ^ is this all just cause we can’t get money out from China?

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I'm copping an earful from this deadbeat gobbi cuntface. Anyway he is taunting and convinced we are about to go bankrupt. Our debt is too much and were finished.

I need some solid reassurance from someone here who knows the go?
    Last edited by capitano92; 24 Jan 21 at 01:05.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Can't we take out short-term loans from the banks like La Liga clubs do? Pay off some wages and get some players on loan, etc?
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post
    I'm copping an earful from this deadbeat gobbi cuntface. Anyway he is taunting and convinced we are about to go bankrupt. Our debt is too much and were finished.

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Can't we take out short-term loans from the banks like La Liga clubs do? Pay off some wages and get some players on loan, etc?
    I don't have any insider info, but such issues are quite normal under these circumstances. Usually when you are negotiating a sale of your company (as Inter are allegedly doing with BC partners), you sign a pre-agreement / term sheet which stops you from negotiating with others (so that BC partners can complete the due diligence or negotiation in peace). These agreements normally also would exclude Inter from making big investments (ie transfers) or taking loans during this pre-defined period. This kind of stuff is very normal, so I wouldn't panic just yet.

What I do find annoying is that Inter are doing this in the middle of a crucial window, we could be basically throwing away a Scudetto. But I guess the alternative was worse.

9. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, rfU

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by capitano92 View Post

The club is not going bankrupt. Our debt is no more of an issue for us than it is for some of the other large clubs and could be restructured if necessary. Creditors would much rather see a relatively simple restructure than a bankruptcy. This would likely happen as part of a new ownership.

11. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Marotta has reassured the team that the July-August salaries will be paid on 16th of February. September-October salaries are paid already. November-December salaries are postponed to June AFAIK.

13. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Darmian

Italy

94 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I don't have any insider info, but such issues are quite normal under these circumstances. Usually when you are negotiating a sale of your company (as Inter are allegedly doing with BC partners), you sign a pre-agreement / term sheet which stops you from negotiating with others (so that BC partners can complete the due diligence or negotiation in peace). These agreements normally also would exclude Inter from making big investments (ie transfers) or taking loans during this pre-defined period. This kind of stuff is very normal, so I wouldn't panic just yet.

What I do find annoying is that Inter are doing this in the middle of a crucial window, we could be basically throwing away a Scudetto. But I guess the alternative was worse.
    This is what happens when your owners view you as a profitable investment rather than an expensive hobby.

15. Thanks (3): bubba zanetti, Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Marotta has reassured the team that the July-August salaries will be paid on 16th of February. September-October salaries are paid already. November-December salaries are postponed to June AFAIK.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, IM21

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    This is what happens when your owners view you as a profitable investment rather than an expensive hobby.
    And this will be the case for us, most probably, for the foreseeable future.

19. Thanks (1): bubba zanetti

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

So we are gonna bankrupt and end in Seria D? Great.

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    How did you draw that conclusion? We aren't going anywhere but if the likely scenario happens, we aren't favourites to Scudetto in the near future.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Just like every club in the world apart from PSG and Man City.

Fav. Player
    Chino Recoba

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Kev9Inter View Post
    Just like every club in the world apart from PSG and Man City.
    And Rube.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by bubba zanetti View Post
    So we are gonna bankrupt and end in Seria D? Great.
    At least Fifa career mode would be fun for a few years.

25. Thanks (2): bubba zanetti, MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter

BC Partners are determined to finalise a deal to buy Inter and should they succeed, there will be a revolution to how things are done on and off the pitch, according to an Italian newspaper report today.

Corriere dello Sport report that BC Partners have called upon British advisory firm Tifosy to help close the deal and the private equity fund would typically keep such an investment for five years, although Inter’s situation could lead to them staying around longer.

First of all, it will be necessary for the British private equity fund to sort Inter’s accounts because between the €375 million bond and other outstanding payments and current debt, Inter’s debt is sitting at around €800 million.

When it comes to the transfer market, Inter will adopt a similar approach to that of AC Milan and will not make mega signings, instead focusing on developing young players with potential, like Alessandro Bastoni who Inter signed from Atalanta in 2017.

As for the management set-up, BC Partners will want a sole chief executive who has a precise Inter identity and therefore there will be no looking abroad, nor will there be any consideration given to those from previous regimes at Inter.

In fact, some research has already begun on this front.

All areas of the club will be divided and looked after by an individual, all of whom will report to the chief executive.

With this news in mind, the Rome-based news outlet question whether Beppe Marotta could leave Inter if BC Partners become the Nerazzurri’s new owners.
    Didn't check was this posted somewhere or not, so i drop it here.
    I don't like the idea to "adopt a similar to AC Milan approach". That sounds me as a new banter era but don't mind to intruduce 1-2 young players in a first team if we fail to win the scudetto this seaon.

27. Thanks (2): rfU, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Matrix

Denmark

96 Forum Supporter
    Yeah, that's the fucking worst thing that can happen. Milan have admittedly done well cutting off fat and have lowered their wage bill roughly one third, but they are also largely catching lightning in a bottle sporting wise right now. IYou have the feeling that their foundation is standing on very thin ice, although they probably will qualify for the Champions League, which, hey, granted, is a huge success for them seeing how they have lowered costs. There's nothing stopping us from going in the same direction, but there's absolutely no guarentee that will translate itself into sporting gains on the field - essentially turning into Roma (again) and ending up in mid-table.

However, that's not enough for us. We aren't (or shouldn't be) in a transition period where qualification for Champions League is a win in and of itself. Three years in a row is enough to warrant us regulars in an Italian context, and what we need to do is throttle the gas and manifest ourselves as title winners or at least very, very serious title challengers. Every season, every year.
    If you think Juventus are fine and dandy with the current situation and that they are going to let off their gas on investements next season, you are fucking mental. We need to be there, right beside them, and that requires investement. Sound investment, sure, but still investment. Infrastructure, wages, transfers.
    This is what we've seen with Suning, and for all their faults, they've largely been good to us. Going in the opposite direction would be catastrophical.

If the transition means no more shitty (shortsighted) deals like Kolarov and Vidal, I'm all for it, but in all likelihood, that won't be the notable change. It'd be the complete shutdown of world-resounding deals like Hakimi or Eriksen (on the wage side of things for the latter), and we'd have to rely on scrappy, Tomori or Brahim Diaz-like loan deals, buying second-rate system-players from Anderlecht or Bodø/Glimt, or relying on aging, out-of-favour players like Kjær. We've been there, and seen what it leads to.

Nothing.

In the end, Juventus win twenty in a row whilst BC Partners are happy with their turnover.

29. Thanks (4): ADRossi, CafeCordoba, MVD, Ramdac

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    My pessimistic view is exactly like that. BC Partners will come in, cuts the fat (costs) to match our current revenues. And then they start to grow the revenues and only that way we can grow bigger. No more enormous capital injections to the club like Suning have done, thus no more big summer spending to expensive players.

However, if we manage next summer without a big sale or at max one big sale, I think we have a building blocks to not maybe contend for the Scudetto for real (I also expect Juve to reinforce themselves next summer considerably), but at least be a mainstay for the CL spots (top3 in Serie A confidently). We still have a hell of a squad, younger players get more experience and Conte instills the winning mentality every week. Winning Scudetto this season would go a long way in boosting the players of the current squad. We still have a hell of a core so if we remove max 1 player from that core and add some minor cheaper adds, I'm confident we can be top3 easily, not Roma/Milan level CL spot fighting.

BC Partners want to make profits but their intention most probably is not to own the club and reap the dividends from it. They want to buy the club for cheap, get it going and grow it bigger and then sell for profit. That means they need an ambitious strategy to grow the club with boosting its ability to generate revenues. So at start we need some adjustments because of the mismatch of the costs-revenues at the moment, but they need to get the revenues streams going to grow the whole shit. That also means they need success sporting wise because more good results on the pitch, more revenues from sponsors. We are not Man United (and won't be for a long time, if ever) who can generate enormous amounts of money despite the lack of sporting success.

31. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    JZ4

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Didn't check was this posted somewhere or not, so i drop it here.
    I don't like the idea to "adopt a similar to AC Milan approach". That sounds me as a new banter era but don't mind to intruduce 1-2 young players in a first team if we fail to win the scudetto this seaon.
    Isn't Tifosy Viallis consulting firm?

I'm down with this, we need a proper reset anyway. There's been a lot of wastage in the club since the treble: failed signings, undeserved wages, poor scouting efforts, costs ballooning while revenues drop. It will be painful but as long as the goal is clear, to build a successful and global brand and set us on a path for long-term growth, i'm all in.

My only worry is that BP dosen't have the experience to pull it off.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.