Page 264 of 267 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 5321

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

My bad if this has already been discussed but how has COVID impacted our financials regarding San Siro? From my understanding the city of Milan takes a certain percentage of our ticket sales/revenue but since that's not happening do we have a certain agreement with the city to pay certain fees throughout the season? Has maintenance fees changed? Etc.

It's been a while since I've read on our agreements with the city so sorry if I'm wrong in my thinking here.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Would be hilarious to see a steep drop in shop sales from the "rebranding". It's not a big chunk of our revenue I reckon, so it won't really hurt that bad (it's not going to zero).

But there are loads of idiots who buy whatever is served on their plate so I doubt it's going to happen. Even casual football fans who just buy anything for the sake of saying they like football.
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, Universe

Fav. Player
    Kolarov

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Would be hilarious to see a steep drop in shop sales from the "rebranding". It's not a big chunk of our revenue I reckon, so it won't really hurt that bad (it's not going to zero).

But there are loads of idiots who buy whatever is served on their plate so I doubt it's going to happen. Even casual football fans who just buy anything for the sake of saying they like football.
    Yea, no question. Plenty of animals bought the Sprite shirt and even the tablecloth garbage from this season. If I'm not mistaken, the biggest example of this is that the disgraceful red away shirt from 2012/13 (Moratti's "gift" to Kenny Huang and his Chinese Railway hacks) was, and remains, one of our best selling shirts ever.

Don't know whether to or

Anyway, I missed the discussion by like 2 weeks but I thought the growth decree was abolished anyway (which fucks us too for Eriksen, Sanchez etc.)

Gotta keep it on-topic and related to Inter (mo)lest Il Drago go all "mod" on me and move my posts
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't think Growth Decree is yet abolished.

Would be quite a fuck you by the government to the big clubs (well any club bringing players from abroad). Companies make investments based on set of rules X and then those set of rules are changed to Y, making the investments way worse in the process. IMO that's really not fair at all. I'm not even sure if it's even legal to change tax laws retroactively like that.

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    According to GdS, Suning have taken a loan from Goldman Sachs.
    . Corriere dello Sport’s print edition said the Nerazzurri’s owners had sourced the €250 million they needed between now and May by taking out a loan with Goldman Sachs
    Inter have taken out a bridge loan from the noted bank, which is an important partner for Suning and has already been helping them look for investors in the market.
    Suning will need to repay the loan relatively soon, but in the meantime the loan has given them the resources they needed to respect Inter’s payment deadlines this month.
    Steven Zhang will therefore get his wish of remaining in charge at Inter until the end of the season, but the Rome-based paper said there was still a possibility of shares being sold at the club.
    Goldman Sachs were involved with the sale of Inter from Massimo Moratti to Erick Thohir (in 2013), and from Thohir to Suning in 2016.
    They also helped Inter take out their bonds worth €375 million and are working to assist the club in repaying them.
    Inter were in talks with Fortress over the €250 million loan previously, as well as King Street, another US-based group, but in the end Suning took the money from Goldman Sachs instead.

10. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Ethor

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I am reading the same news: Goldman Sachs’ loan and Suning’s new strategy: latest on Inter’s future

According to reports in Italy, Suning want to keep a majority stake in Inter and a 213m loan from Goldman Sachs will keep the club running until the end of the season.

On Tuesday, Suning ensured they will “continue to guarantee the financial support that the club never lacked,” and according to Il Corriere della Sera, the Zhang family is not eager to sell a majority stake in the club anymore.

BC Partners had made a 596 bid to take over at the club, but Suning rejected the proposal as they valued the club at 851.9m

However, the issue regarding Lion Rock’s minority 31.05% stake remains.

Il Corriere dello Sport reports Suning will keep Inter running until the end of the season thanks to Goldman Sachs’ 213m loan, but the Zhang family needs to solve the long-term problem.

As per La Gazzetta dello Sport and Il Corriere della Sera, Suning are in talks with American funds that could acquire Lion Rock’s stakes with a 213m bid. But, that’s not the only option.

Milano Finanza reports Inter’s owners are also considering taking a new bond worth 213m, which would be used in part to refinance the previous bond worth 319m that expires in 2022.

By doing so, the Zhang family could take 100% control of the club and sit down with potential buyers themselves, thus retaining the profits if they were to sell the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Plan B please
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    GdS reports that the forecast is we close the balance sheet with -130m€ at the end of June.

14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Francesco Toldo

Israel

Sunning just doesn’t know Inter too well. They’re waiting us to win the Scudetto so our valuation goes up and they can sell the club at the highest price possible while in reality what’s going to happen is us losing all the remaining games, missing out on the CL and Sunning getting stuck with almost billion in debt . Poor lads

16. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, BUCHROM, varmin

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    thats worse than i had hoped for tbh, but its not unmanageable i think. Remember, season tickets and matchday is expected to be about 60mil, so we just need to make up 60mil of annual cost. Players I've identified over and over again would save us 85mil, so that + a new shirt sponsor could give us already 40mil annual spending. Throw in some plusvalenza and prize money, you could get to 70ish mil profit if we wanted to. Clearly our squad would be quite thin, and money will go on some renewals, but say 45mil gives us the money to sign 1 hakimi level player and 3 Sanchez level players.

This is emminently fixable.

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    That -130m€ is for this fiscal year, which ends in June. I doubt we can dump anyone out before that. Scudetto prize money and possible new main sponsor deal with a signing bonus can cover something but I have my reservations how much.

Next year is different and those outgoing players cover the next year then. And hopefully the season tickets (hope only). 85m€ for next year from the outgoing players is quite optimistic still.

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

im less concerned about this year's result in isolation and more looking at how we get healthy as a club tbh

22. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

theres some talk of us being bought and listed on the stock exchange. I'm ok with that, I'd probably even buy some shares (for fun rather than a proper investment.)

24. Thanks (2): ADRossi, javier_zanetti <3

Italy

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    theres some talk of us being bought and listed on the stock exchange. I'm ok with that, I'd probably even buy some shares (for fun rather than a proper investment.)
    Your side of the fun being receiving the financial statements
    <<Gli scudetti giusto vincerli sul campo>> Antonio Conte on Calciopoli

Peppino Prisco facci un gol

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

hahahaha you're not wrong

27. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Ethor

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Nice, I'll become a minority shareholder

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Barella, Hakimi

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Really not sure if being listed to the stock exchange would be a good thing. In the short term Zhangs are probably the best bet for Inter, if they can just somehow get some cash to the club, one way or another.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

it'd make raising equity easier tbh. No quarreling about valuation or anything, we can just go to public markets/retail investors to find the capital. 1 million inter fans x 400 each = a new stadium.

Fav. Player
    Inter Milan
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Burundi

Then I can say its MY team without sounding ridiculous
    i think you've forgotten the creative genius that was a midfield of Zanetti-Vieira-Cambiasso with Stankovic in front
    tiki-whati
    Quote Originally Posted by Provenzano View Post
    I think we should say - Skriniar Milan, because Milan should be in second place.

32. Thanks (2): Ethor, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

if we listed id definitely put in 500 fun money. Depending on how I felt, maybe even more than that.

Considering we dont have a stadium yet, at 750m valuataion we look pretty good comparaed to Juve at 1.06 bln market cap. Like, we're comparaatively expensive, but you could see with a stadium, new sponsorship, and CL money our net worth hitting 1.25 bil easily IMHO. 1.15-1.4 b alone with. stadium

Fav. Player
    DDA, Bastoni

United States

Forum Supporter
    Hope they do it soon, then I'll put my Covid-19 check and buy a share or two
    IM INTER.

35. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, rfU