Page 225 of 231 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,500 of 4609

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    During that time Inter were just buying everyone for any price and selling as well for nothing or even terminating contracts. Such a shame during that time, should have won at least 2-3 Scudetti and 1 CL.
    Yeah moratti really cared about inter, but he was just spending money recklessly and hoping that along the way we win something.

It kinda worked for some time, partly because of the calciopoli, but after ffp was introduced,and we needed to spend wisely and systematically, we were exposed as a club that wasnt capable of doing that, and no wonder when all of your answers for the past problems was lets spend fucktons of money.

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Well to be fair a lot of the players underperformed, coaches also made bad decisions along with tons of injuries, no luck whatsoever. With the money spent it could have laid out the club to be dominant for the next 20 years, improving the club infrastructure, stadium, youth teams, but a ton of it was wasted.

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...tfootball_dor/

Well this was uncomfortable to watch...

That was beautiful man.Brought back so many memories .I still remember those days so fondly.That team.Bought Robbie Keane from Coventry City too .What a squad we used to have.For a Baggio there would be a Taribo West and he ended up at Derby County of all places with Ravanelli.Ah my childhood.In light of 2010 i wouldnt change a thing.Yeah we didnt win much but i love the underdog and still woudlnt change a thing.And i am so happy Moratti finally got the Big Ears.Phew those late 90 early 00 times make me so nostalgic.I also pity the young uns who had to grow up with us post 2010.They'd never know what it felt like to be an Inter fan as a fresh faced young un during the era of Djorkaeff,Baggio,Bam Bam,Keane,Vieri,Recoba,Ventola,Sukur and Ronaldo.

For the Moratti era post 95 as an Interista i must say these lines by Wordsworth for the French Revolution and the times hold so very true

Bliss was it to be alive in that dawn
    But to be young was very heaven !!!

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Rain

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Someone should send Moratti the vid lol

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    That was beautiful man.Brought back so many memories .I still remember those days so fondly.That team.Bought Robbie Keane from Coventry City too .What a squad we used to have.For a Baggio there would be a Taribo West and he ended up at Derby County of all places with Ravanelli.Ah my childhood.In light of 2010 i wouldnt change a thing.Yeah we didnt win much but i love the underdog
    When were we under dogs? A billion in transfers, broke world transfer records, world class players sitting on our bench, experienced trophy winning coaches... At one point we spent double what Milan was spending (1997) and looks like triple Juventus smh I remember playing as Inter in FIFA and football manager, absolutely annihilated everyone. We were the man city of that time, close to anyway.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Wobblz

Aaland

I started following Inter properly after the Helsinborgs defeat.And from that moment onwards we were never the favourites to win the league as i recall it.We were up there for sure as teams who could win the league but never flat out favourites.Cuper was brought in to bring us back to the UCL and challenge for the league sure but i doubt we were favourites going into that season.And when Mancini came in we were clearly the 3rd team of Italy and he was a young coach who was being "given time" to build a team that could win the league but wasnt expected to do so straight away.

Maybe under Lippi we were expected to win the league.He was surely the coach most expected to do so.But i was too young for that season.

So my memories are always about Inter being the 3rd or even the 4th team in Italy.I could be wrong though for i was too young to follow the press and stuff.That is also why for me the recent downturn is perhaps not a big deal.I never expected us to go and grab the scudetto season after season anyway.My post is basically reminiscing the days of having a stellar squad unlike today and not about trophies.I also didnt support Inter because of trophies at that age .

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    So PSG goes to CAS to tell FFP and UEFA to guck off. Guess what? It works.

CAS btw in some dodgy organization that overrules any decision made by anyone else. Don't recall ever hearing CAS not reject an appeal

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Linege

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Yup. Looks like it depends who is appealing to CAS, for instance, there was a famous Alberto Contador's clenbuterol doping case. He was initially not suspended by Spanish cycling federation and later on WADA overturned that decision and gave Contador 2 year ban and took Giro d'Italia and Tour de France wins from him.

Last year, another doping case, a few Russian athletes were banned by WADA and IOC but they made an appeal and had their bans overturned by CAS. It really looks like who appeals first, the plaintiff or the defendant, whoever is first becomes the winner

I would like Suning to go full retard in summer and show middle finger to UEFA. But Chinese play by the rules, Xi Jinping will be soon in Italy and will meet with Zhangs so I don't think Suning's gonna act out of their usual good boys role anytime soon.
    Last edited by Delicate; 20 Mar 19 at 04:55.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

14. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Ed., Linege

Ireland

65 10 years of FIF
    Interesting graphic showing revenue figures for Serie A clubs in today's La Gazzetta, figures are from the 2017-18 season.

We're ahead of Juve in terms of commercial revenue, but lag way behind in TV and Stadium revenue.

I'd imagine Juve's commercial revenue would be signficantly higher this season having Ronaldo in their team.
    Last edited by jamsieboy86; 22 Mar 19 at 13:00.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    Interesting graphic showing revenue figures for Serie A clubs in today's La Gazzetta, figures are from the 2017-18 season.

We're ahead of Juve in terms of commercial revenue, but lag way behind in TV and Stadium revenue.

I'd imagine Juve's commercial revenue would be signficantly higher this season having Ronaldo in their team.
    Commercial revenue? In this segment are all the sponsorship from the chinese firms. Because as someone said, it seems like Suning is pouring money in Inter through sponsorships of other firms.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post

It's crazy how reliant Serie A is on TV revenue yet how terrible a job it does in terms of production values etc
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

18. Thanks (3): MVD, n4l, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    It's crazy how reliant Serie A is on TV revenue yet how terrible a job it does in terms of production values etc
    Well they aint beating english or spanish league anytime soon ,and between them and other leagues there is even bigger gap,so i dont think they give a shit.The italian way.

Ireland

65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    So true, I'm always complaining about their presentation to my mates, especially their highlight shows.

Love the Ron Swanson avatar btw, big Parks & Rec fan.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member

Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

Wow, that is fucking obscene!

Italy

moratti did an awfully terrible job in this regard.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

I'm so attached to Nike and Pirelli for nostalgia but looking at that makes me think get them to fuck... if only our door was getting beaten down with offers.

26. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

When you for years dont have any important results, you get fucked in the ass like that by nike and pirelli, they have all the leverage they need in the negotiations, while our management is spoon feeding us year zero shit over and over again....
    Last edited by vex; 29 Mar 19 at 20:43.

28. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Bald prick Fassone negotiated that 10-year Nike deal in 2014 Fucking Juventino incompetent POS. Milan has much lower commercial revenues than us but they are so much ahead with their Puma and Emirates deals. Thank god Suning is able to pump us with some fake-ish deals from their Chinese partners.

By the way, look at how Atletico's deals are too. They have Nike deal till 2026 and look at what they did: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...-kit-deal.html

I hope that management will rescind Nike contract no later than next summer, or they sign a global superstar and use that as a leverage to renegotiate contract with Nike.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Very Close To Exiting The Terms Of The Settlement Agreement With UEFA

A lot of Inter’s future depends on the current squads ability to qualify for the group stages of next season’s Champions League.

Milano based newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport discusses the targets that Inter will have to achieve at the end of the season, along with the capital gains required for the Settlement Agreement with UEFA and how that requirement can be met.

“Inter have a very solid financial foundation and qualifying for the Champions League can only help them. Before being able to leave the Settlement Agreement, there is still one thing that Inter must take care of. The Nerazzurri need to raise about €40 million in capital gains by June 30th, after which they will be free to invest in the transfer market.”

“Given the current situation, it is not impossible to imagine that this entire sum can be covered by a Mauro Icardi transfer. Icardi will be budgeted at the end of the season for a very low figure of around €2.5 million, and selling the former captain can help massively in terms of capital gains.”
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Stumbled upon this on Calcio e Finanza:

Liverpool deals with Nike's richest partnership ever in the Premier
    of Editorial board - 12 April 2019
    where to see Liverpool-Tottenham Tv streaming
    Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino, Liverpool strikers (Photo: Imago / Insidefoto)
    Liverpool Nike - Liverpool would be involved in an advanced negotiation to sign a partnership with Nike, which would become the new technical sponsor of the Reds to replace New Balance. As reported by ESPN, the deal is expected to exceed even that signed by Manchester United and Adidas, worth 750 million pounds, becoming the richest contract ever signed in the history of the Premier League.

The agreement between Liverpool and New Balance - worth 45 million pounds a year - will expire at the end of the 2019/2020 season and the American brand, according to ESPN, would have a clause available that would allow it to extend its collaboration with the club by drawing any offer from other brands.

Liverpool would also talk to Adidas and Puma in an attempt to get the highest possible amount for sponsoring the new game uniform, but Nike would have arrived sooner. Liverpool's goal, to anticipate the times, is to reach an agreement before the New Balance contract enters its final year.

At the moment, the 100 million pounds per year contract for Barcelona, ​​started in 2018, is the richest in the world of football, even higher than the £ 98 million partnership between Real Madrid and Adidas in 2015 If Liverpool cannot yet aspire to such figures, a research commissioned by the a.d. of the club, Billy Hogan, has shown that the Reds can get an agreement of at least the same level.

Will we ever fucking rescind deal with Nike and get someone who can give us at least 35-50 million EUR annually? The EPL bubble is getting ridiculous. More than 75 million quid per year, fuck me. Liverpool's revenues will soon reach 600m per year with this rate, just recently they aimed at 500m per year, now with consistent CL runs and the sponsorship deals like this 600m is reachable.

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

33. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya