Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 4707

Thread: Inter's Financial Situation

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    we cant just withdraw from a legally binding contract. At the very least, we'd be expected to buy out Nike, which means a new sponsor would need to pay double what Nike are paying us just for it to balance... It's not FFP-deductible either so we hamper our own transfer budget...

Think we're just gonna have to sit this one out

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Depends on if there's clause to rescind the contract prematurely without paying out the whole remaining sum. As the base sum of the contract is around 3.5, I don't think we need to pay the maximum sum (18 millions x 5 remaining years).

Chelsea did that with Adidas, the deal has ended 6 years earlier than planned. https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a7024926.html

The other option would be re-signing Nike deal with much better conditions. If we suddenly win Scudetto and/or buy top stars, it's possible.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

yeah, and tbh, the chelsea one is basically unprecedented since, or before. if i recall.

Italy

Our contract with them expires in June 2024. So it's another 5 seasons, then they can fuck off.
    Last edited by firmino; 01 Jun 19 at 14:41. Reason: fixed typo
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Our contract with them expires in June 2024. So it's another 5 seasons, then they can fuck off.
    Just pay them out of the contract and sign a new one with Puma/ Adidas/ New Balance or wathever the fuck
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

nobody will pay us more then nike/pirelli, willkommen in 3rd world league
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    nobody will pay us more then nike/pirelli, willkommen in 3rd world league
    Puma are paying Milan double what Nike are paying us.
    “A good performance, I don’t know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

8. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, rfU

Mauritius

Since we are finally out of the settlement agreement... anyone know how big losses we accumulated in the previous years? And how are these losses calculated?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Can we sue Uefa for Platini's FFP and the torment it put us on and use examples of how others didn't get any of that medicine?

Sometimes I just wish the American way could be enforced in Europe...
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    We changed from Brooks Brothers to Hugo Boss, going German with suits eh

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

12. Thanks (4): chhstr, Linege, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    We changed from Brooks Brothers to Hugo Boss, going German with suits eh

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Uhh so now we re sponsored by the guys that designed the ss uniforms neat....

#neverforget
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    That won't be a problem for Curva Nord.

Hugo Boss are the sponsors of Roma. So, as I understand, they are dumping them in favour of us.
    Last edited by Delicate; 27 Jun 19 at 14:58.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

15. Thanks (1): Linege

Mauritius

What’s the difference between being under a settlement agreement and the situation we are in now with regards to overall transfer deficit?

17. Thanks (1): Linege

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    What’s the difference between being under a settlement agreement and the situation we are in now with regards to overall transfer deficit?
    I would like to know also. Under normal FFP over a period of 3 years you are not allowed to accumulate more than 30m losses. Very simple, what you earn (tv money, tickets, promotions, sponsors, player sales) must be equal with expenditure (salaries including players, coaches, cookers, janitors; transfer fees and other aspects).
    SA/FFP was a bullshit.

19. Thanks (1): Linege

Mauritius

Thanks! Let’s see if someone knows the exact definitions...

I also was wondering if a settlement agreement can work «backwards»? For example if a club is penalized with a SA in spring 2020. Will the financial year 2019/2020 be included in the SA, or 20/21 and onwards? Because i think a SA is a penalty for FFP violations in the last 3 financial tears..?

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    Thanks! Let’s see if someone knows the exact definitions...

I also was wondering if a settlement agreement can work «backwards»? For example if a club is penalized with a SA in spring 2020. Will the financial year 2019/2020 be included in the SA, or 20/21 and onwards? Because i think a SA is a penalty for FFP violations in the last 3 financial tears..?
    A SA isn't some broad, universal concept that applies to every club. Thorir specifically negotiated an agreement with UEFA on behalf of Inter so they would not pursue us further, as he was afraid of what the consequences would be if Inter went through the entire FFP process. Little did he know that no major club in Europe would ever go through said process.

Therefore each SA is unique and you can't make blanket statements about them. I think it's safe to assume that they all will prospective and affect only future financial years.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter Reach Capital Gains Target But Will Need To Raise Capital Gains Again Next Year

Inter have officially achieved their target for capital gains for the year as set out by the settlement agreement they signed with European football’s governing body, UEFA but it is not the end of capital gains, Gazzetta dello Sport detail.

Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio has once again achieved the target without making any sales involving big-name players and has raised the €40 million through sales of players in Inter’s youth ranks such as Andrea Pinamonti and Zinho Vanheusden.

The report then goes on to explain why Inter still need to make capital gains. The financial fair play criteria, that applies to all clubs, not just those who require a settlement agreement, state that within the last three balance sheets, expenses cannot exceed revenue by more than €30 million.

The accounts of the last three season can tolerate a 30% loss of liabilities, which Inter have reached and is why, they will need to make capital gains again next June. However, assuming that revenues continue to rise, as has been the trend since Suning’s take over, the amount needed should reduce.

Even though Inter’s revenue is expected to rise from €281 million (2018) to near €360 million (2019), capital gains will still be needed but things will certainly be easier for the Nerazzurri.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

literally selling Icardi or Perisic will probably solve all of our financial issues for this year. Just saying.

And if we can fucking offload JM, Gabigol, some of those shittters, tha'tll at least help us reduce future losses.

the one thing to say is that this is where the Godin rtansfer could be stupid. 6.5m a year in wages, so like 10-13m before tax, that's a lot of capital gains needed just to fuel that. I hope he's worth it.

26. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We absolutely need to ditch Nike. Fuck them and their shitty designs not to mention the handful of coins they are paying us.

City's new kit deal with Puma. 10years 650Mils.

Mauritius

How can Juve have such an INSANE wage bill when their revenues are just slightly higher than ours??? Anyone??