Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiorentina - Inter (13 Apr 10)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Fiorentina - Inter (13 Apr 10)

Fiorentina have frustrated us in Serie A, but we want to reach the final of the Coppa Italia and teach them a lesson not to mess with Inter. We have a one goal advantage but that is not enough. We need to score another goal to make it difficult for them.

First Leg: Inter 1-0 Fiorentina

P.S. This is my first thread at Forza Inter Forums and I hope I bring some good luck for our side, starting from this match.

FORZA NERAZZURI!!!!!!!!!!..............WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!.........
    "Inter Can Only Be Beaten With Six Men" - Jose Mourinho
    Jose Mourinho: "Roma Must Pay Siena Their Coppa Italia Bonus To Defeat Inter."
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

JOSE "THE SPECIAL ONE" MOURINHO

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

thank you lord for waking me up this morning and opening this thread. what do you think, should pandev play? If he'll play he may get his rest against juve. and thats what we want.

but ok i can't get into Mou's brain.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    thank you lord for waking me up this morning and opening this thread. what do you think, should pandev play? If he'll play he may get his rest against juve. and thats what we want.

but ok i can't get into Mou's brain.
    I think we should play like

Orlandoni
    Santon Matrix Cordoba Chivu
    Quaresma Muntari Mariga Krhin
    Arnautovic Balotelli

Why? The players seem to be so dead in so many games lately that we have to be realistic that this is only the cup and we should give the team a week's rest. I know many will disagree but when we seriously consider ourselves strong candidates for the championship and Europe would the Coppa really offer any consolation if thats all we won?
    NON MOLLARE MAI!

Questa è una Zona Anti-Gobbizzata!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

I think we should rest some players for this match, especially Milito, cuz he really deserves some rest after all the hard work that he's been doing. Balotelli should start this match along with Pandev and Eto'o. We need Motta back if he has recovered from his injury. I think JC will get a rest also because Mou don't use him in coppa italia matches, but the thing is Toldo is injured also. Maybe Orlandoni will be behind the sticks. He deserves to play for his loyalty towards Inter.
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

I agree with you, but Santon won't play.
    Maybe take Muntari out and let Pandev as trequartista.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    I agree with you, but Santon won't play.
    Maybe take Muntari out and let Pandev as trequartista.
    Yes, Pandev should be the trequartista in this match and let Sneijder rest. Let Muntari warm the bench for the rest of the season. His passes are inaccurate and he did cost us some moves. Our formation here should be 4-3-1-2, just like how we used to play earlier in the season.

Santon is finished. He won't be able to play in any of our remaining games this season. The boy was in pain and he got the operation he needed to cure his leg. We thank him for his efforts this season. He has been a big help for us.
    Last edited by Intermilano90; 10 Apr 10 at 23:50.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Hungary

damn right. fuck coppa, fuck viola and fuck playing a game every fucking 3 days. fuck the tree titles if the most important is at stake (scudetto). send the bench +primavera to firenze.
    but seriously, JC, Milito and Goran must NOT play this game. Chuchu must have some rest too. let Orlandoni do some work too, Arnautovic, Balotelli and Mariga too.
    "All right, Mr. Wright!" - György Szepesi, 1953. 11. 25., Wembley (Hungary-England)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

I am fuckin pissed now. Would not have give a fuc about this Coppa given where we are now. I actually want us to CRUSH viola.

Send out a good team and reach the final!
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf19 View Post
    I am fuckin pissed now. Would not have give a fuc about this Coppa given where we are now. I actually want us to CRUSH viola.

Send out a good team and reach the final!
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    I'd let JC start, he cannot get his mojo back by sitting on the bench.

Quaresma, Arnau, Balo in attack, Mariga, Muntari, Krhin in midfield and J.Z., Matrix, Cordoba and Chivu in defence.

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Italy

84 Forum Supporter
    Well we are in a good spot... Kept a clean sheet at home so if we score 1 they will need three to win.
    ***FORZA INTER***

Follow me on Twitter
    @alessandrodiosi

Administrator of the Australian Inter page. Your welcome to join the community
    https://www.facebook.com/interaustralia

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Alessandro, the tie is def within our grab but is our player's mentality right? The team seems to be choking bad in the league, throwing away double digit lead. DOUBLE DIGIT!!!

They might just show up the pitch and thinking we already won this tie. Then SHIT happens.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We should go with a full strength lineup.

In the worst scenario, this might be the only cup we get to win this season. So why give up now?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti&Pandev

Macedonia

Inter still fighting on three fronts

Inter Milan have much to play for in the remaining games of the season. Not only are they a point clear at the top of Serie A heading into the final six matches, they also advanced to the final four of the Champions League with a 1-0 win over CSKA Moscow on Tuesday night while they hold a 1-0 lead after the first leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final against Fiorentina.

It is all shaping up nicely for Jose Mourinho's men who turn their focus back to domestic matters this weekend with another meeting against Fiorentina, this time in the league.

"We have to concentrate on the league," said Julio Cesar. "Because from now on, every game will be a final."
    I N T E R N A Z I O N A L E
    FORZA INTER

must see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNNp3ZwwPaY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

The only reason I want us to reach the final is the hope of meeting Roma and get our revenge over those thieves. We wanna show those fuckers the real Inter.

I also wanna get one over Fiorentina because they denied us the three points.

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Algeria

arnautovic must do something

but who is gonna play in the back right ?????????????????????

Fav. Player
    Goran Pandev,Sn

I want to fuck Viola season without cup they will stay in Italy next year, no Europe for them

revenge!!!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

This is the magic of Calcio, of the tactics involved.

I expect a TOTALY different game. Totally reversed. Fiorentina as it seems focused 100% on getting the Coppa Italia. I expect to go into this game, and take controll of it, and try to attack with the most people.

We on the other hand, it is not as important, although winning a trophy is never bad. I expect us to go cautiously (especialy since this is the first leg) and try to be patient, and wait for our chance.

I wouldn't be suprised if we would see 4-4-2 rombo in this game.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Goran Pandev,Sn

[QUOTE=Luka;525561]This is the magic of Calcio, of the tactics involved.

We on the other hand, it is not as important, although winning a trophy is never bad. I expect us to go cautiously (especialy since this is the first leg) and try to be patient, and wait for our chance.

Is the second leg in first we won 1-0
    Last edited by cdj_dj; 11 Apr 10 at 12:13.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    This is the magic of Calcio, of the tactics involved.

I expect a TOTALY different game. Totally reversed. Fiorentina as it seems focused 100% on getting the Coppa Italia. I expect to go into this game, and take controll of it, and try to attack with the most people.

I wouldn't be suprised if we would see 4-4-2 rombo in this game.
    Luka, you might have been confused here. This is the second leg and we had won 1-0 at home in the first leg. The match was to take place back then but it was shifted to this date coz of Serie fixtures.

As for this second leg, I hope we play well and reach the final.