Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Interviews with Barcelona fans

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

Interviews with Barcelona fans

Hi people, as mentioned, I have arranged an interview exchange between us and two of the biggest English speaking Barcelona forums out there. Here is the first interview. It is done by Corb from the barcaforum.com

==================================================

Who/what do you think is the main reason of the recent incredible seasons of Barca? a) Messi b) Guardiola c) XavIniesta (Please pick only one from only those 3 options and do not give cheesy answer such as: Everyone or the whole club)
    Guardiola. Rijkaard played with Messi and XavIniesta and didn't managed the team to play like these recent seasons.

If you could, would you swap Eto'o - Ibra again?
    No. Ibra is starting to playing good and next season will be even more dangerous than this one.

Many Interisti ridiculed Milan for over-celebrating their Club World Cup triumph in 2007 due to the tournament format. Did you feel great joy in winning the competition or was it just a meh?
    Yes. Mainly because is the first time for the club to win a trophy like that (Intercontinental, CWC, etc...) and the way we won it was great.

Who do you support in the tight Serie A race this season?
    Sampdoria. They won't win the title but they are doing a good season and maybe will play CL next season.

What is your view & predictions on the Barca presidential election that's going to take place this season?
    I don't matter who win it meanwhile he continuous the philosophy that has introduced Pep: work hard and home players.

If you can sign Ribery and/or Fabregas, will you do it or do you prefer getting other players because of Xavi & Iniesta's presence in the squad?
    I'll sign Fàbregas. He is a perfect player for Barça and Xavi is 30 years old, we need someone to replace him and Cesc is the perfect man. He loves the club, he admires Pep, he gets along with most of players and he knows to play Barça style.

Who do you fear the most in our team?
    Milito. He is on a roll. Eto'o and Pandev are good but Milito is better this season. In the midfield I fear Sneijder free kicks.

How do you rate Barca's chances in reaching the final and eventually winning the CL?
    65% I'm sure Mou has studied us a lot and will be very dificult.

Winning CL final playing bad football, or losing playing good football?
    Winning CL final playing bad football. Beautiful football is good for those who go to the stadium in a generic league match and want to have fun. But finals are diferent, someone said: "The finals are not played but win it." Although it doesn't mean you can't win a final playing good football.

If you had to chose winning ONLY one tournament? What would it be La Liga or the CL?
    CL. Rarely we could play another CL final in the enemy's home.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Interesting answers
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    FC Internaziona

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

If you had to chose winning ONLY one tournament? What would it be La Liga or the CL?
    CL. Rarely we could play another CL final in the enemy's home.
    True, true. Imagine Inter winning the CL in the Juve's new stadium .
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Il Capitano View Post
    True, true. Imagine Inter winning the CL in the Juve's new stadium .
    and on it's opening year

just thinking about defiling juve's stadium makes me feel warm inside

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I'd like to mention while on a tour of Meazza I pissed on the BBilan toilets. Missed quite alot. Hit the floor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Interista View Post
    I'd like to mention while on a tour of Meazza I pissed on the BBilan toilets. Missed quite alot. Hit the floor!

Indonesia

Better late than never. Here's IndoCule (Yes, he's an Indonesian too ) from fcbes.com

==================================================

Who/what do you think is the main reason of the recent incredible seasons of Barca? a) Messi b) Guardiola c) XavIniesta (Please pick only one from only those 3 options and do not give cheesy answer such as: Everyone or the whole club)
    Guardiola. Many thinks Messi would be the mastermind. Yes no doubt Messi is good. He's world's best in my opinion like the say "behind a successful man has a woman behind it". In this instance, it's Guardiola. He transformed Barca from nothing to treble winner. In my opinion, he's the world best manager and it would be difficult to replace him.

If you could, would you swap Eto'o - Ibra again?
    Eto'o played major role to our success in recent years but I believe Zlatan is as good as him. No doubt Zlatan played poor lately but we should give him more time to adapt to the team's style of play.

Many Interisti ridiculed Milan for over-celebrating their Club World Cup triumph in 2007 due to the tournament format. Did you feel great joy in winning the competition or was it just a meh?
    It's a great joy of course. We are the first team in Spain to win treble. Not only that, it shows money can't buy trophies. Clubs can spend hundred and million of dollars to buy players but at the end of the day, what really counts is if they can play as a team.

It's definitely a joy to win World Club Championship as this is the first we have won this competition in a club's history. Addition to that, we won treble so it really completes our season.

Who do you support in the tight Serie A race this season?
    None. I thought it's rather interesting to see Roma climbing back to title race.

What is your view & predictions on the Barca presidential election that's going to take place this season?
    I'd love to see Laporta stay as what he has done for Barca is amazing.

If you can sign Ribery and/or Fabregas, will you do it or do you prefer getting other players because of Xavi & Iniesta's presence in the squad?
    Looking at our current squad, we definitely need to a good winger. Fabregas & Ribery would be a good addition but I'd love to see Silva / Villa on our team. Unlike teams where they purchase 1 player for a position, we would rather have a player who can play several positions in a team.

Looking ahead, we would welcome Fabregas as Xavi is aging. Unless our youth has player as good as Xavi, we would need to buy Fabregas. Moreover he's a Catalan.

Who do you fear the most in our team?
    Eto'o. To be honest he has a good pace, fast runner & goal scoring machine. I wish he may have standing ovation when we play in Camp Nou. He deserved it.

How do you rate Barca's chances in reaching the final and eventually winning the CL? (Han: I think he mistook CL for La Liga for this question)
    Tough but optimistic. We have 2 difficult teams to face - Villareal & Sevilla, plus I'm worried if our players or injured. Nevertheless I trust Pep will rotate our players and make sure they have enough rest before big games.

Winning CL final playing bad football, or losing playing good football?
    Now this is tough, different answers for different people. I'd choose playing good football but losing. UCL has never been our priority, La Liga is. People remember Barca not just because of winning treble, but the beautiful style we play. This is our trademark.

La Liga. As mentioned above UCL has never been a priority. Beating Real Madrid is a priority. Personally here's my priority list:

1) La Liga
    2) UCL
    3) Copa del Rey

The rest are bonus

Indonesia

Very interesting answers you must say. Some of it completely differs from Corb's answer in the earlier interview, especially the answers for the last few questions.

I'd like to personally thank both Corb & IndoCule again for their participation.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Guardiola. Many thinks Messi would be the mastermind. Yes no doubt Messi is good. He's world's best in my opinion like the say "behind a successful man has a woman behind it". In this instance, it's Guardiola. He transformed Barca from nothing to treble winner. In my opinion, he's the world best manager and it would be difficult to replace him.
    I swear to God I always thought Guardiola was a man/boy/straight, a real man!!! This dude is weird...
    Last edited by jmaster; 20 Apr 10 at 17:42.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Switzerland

Indocule and several others over at fcbes are great...Some great discussions go on there...Not so surprisingly, I agree exactly with everything he had to say regarding the questions...Nice interview

Nice job with the interviews.

It worked so well with Chelsea fans, and also worked so well with Barca fans, well done.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Indonesia

Let's do it for the 2nd leg now. I'll start. Please do add some questions.
    1. What is your impression on Inter after the end of the first leg?
    2. If you can take one Inter player to join Barcelona, who would it be and why?
    3. How big of a factor will Puyol's absence play in deciding this tie? Who do you think will replace him, G.Milito or Marquez?
    4. Who do you want to start at left back for the 2nd leg, Abidal or Maxwell?
    5. What tactical change should Guardiola implement for the 2nd leg?
    6. And finally, how confident you are of getting through to the final in Madrid?

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I think, the interview will get more fun

Anyways my question:

1. Have you changed your opinion of Inter after the game to the one you had prior, and how ?
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Was Inter better or Barca crap?

Everything a man should be. We miss you Cipe.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    lmao?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

That is actually a very good question

Maybe it should be a little tweaked into more harmless sound
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    That is actually a very good question

Maybe it should be a little tweaked into more harmless sound
    I'm after your best poster award. Respect.

Let me reframe it: What do you think happened in the first leg? Was Inter better or did Barca underperform?

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Were inter better

grammar nazi on duty
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    typical britisher. LOL jking Kato.

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

actually it's WAS inter better because inter is just 1 not more...had it been WERE inter PLAYERS...but just inter it's WAS
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora