Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Atalanta (24 Apr 10)

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member

Inter - Atalanta (24 Apr 10)

Truly the match no one cares about. It's after our great with over gobbi and in between our two 'matches of the season' against Barcelona.

Regardless of pointless debating of 'would you give up the scudetto for the UCL or vice versa', the reality is that we are capable of both. And the Coppa Italia too I might mention.

These useless shits couldn't help us against Roma last week so lets punish them for that. Granted, Atalanta do generally cause us problems when we meet.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

I remember back in 01-02 they managed to beat us 2-1 AT HOME. Luigi Sala the BBilanista scored a header.

Atalanta indeed cause us problems, this won't be easy.

home fixtures in recent times

06-07

We came back from behind to win 2-1 (Adriano and an own goal from Loria, Figo assisted both)

07-08

We won 2-1

08-09

Was a pointless match as we had already won the Scudetto, we won 4-3 (Zlatan's last match in our colors)

So Atalanta have scored on their last 3 visits to Giuseppe Meazza to face Inter. We shouldn't take them lightly.
    Born Interista, will die Interista.

"I'd even play in goal just to play, but I don't want to create competition for Toldo... I'm prepared to play anywhere." Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This is a mini derby due to bergamo being close to milan and them having the same colours. Not an easy game but we should have enough to win. Anybody know if doni is fit for this?? If he isn't we have a very good chance, he is sob that have caused us major issues in the past.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Good point N4L. I mentioned that 01/02 match too in the Serie A thread. It was, for me, THE match that cost us the Scudetto the most.

Atalanta's away record have been abysmal, 2-3-12. Heck even Juventus managed to beat them 2-1. But then again, so was Genoa's form away from home and we all know how that one turned out...

Fav. Player
    Kovacic, JZ

I have a feeling this season's scudetto race may go down to the last matchday. Roma don't have any difficult fixtures coming up. Neither do we, but we are still one point behind, and we NEED Roma to slip up...without slipping up ourselves against small opposition like Atalanta.

It will be silly if we lose the scudetto and win CL, but we have no one else to blame but ourselves for being in this position...
    2/24 Inter 2-1 Chelsea
    I cried today, and my tears were black and blue...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

This will be the mathday we regain the Scudetto...

Putting it out on the line there
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

this game is in 5 days and there are only 6 posts

pathetic ...

if inter lose i'm going to blame muntari first then this forum second

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Ok, i'll write the 8th post

Anyway, Im only afraid from Doni if he plays, and Valdes. That guy is getting better and better and is on fire... Other problem might be the fact they are fighting to stay in Serie A, and will be well motivated.

In the end, we are by far the best team in the league, and probably we won't let to be beaten by the 18th team in the league. But PROBABLY is the key word...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Zaire

Valdes has had a pretty good season for Atalanta and Doni always finds a way to cause problems. I recall Tiribocchi scoring a goal or two against Inter as well while he was at LEcce.

In reality, this should be 3 points for Inter and hopefully a rest for players like Milito and Pandev whom have really dipped in form.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Milito has to be rested!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Finland

Tiribocchi scored against Inter also this season, in first Atalanta meeting, which ended 1-1.

Sorf of funny that this match doesn't contrive discussion. This is very important one if we think about Serie A and scudetto, but on the other hand there are two huge Barca games ahead, it seems like Atalanta match is just some kind of flex between season's biggest games.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Doni and Tiribocchi on the same team!? Aww shit* Doni always does some magic trick against us and Tiribocchi scores those unexpected late goals. This match shouldn't be taken lightly otherwise it's game over!
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Atalanta want a good result because they are fighting relegation. It's not an easy match as they gave Romerda some thinking to do. Only a win will do or else it's game over if we stall and Romerda win.
    "Inter Can Only Be Beaten With Six Men" - Jose Mourinho
    Jose Mourinho: "Roma Must Pay Siena Their Coppa Italia Bonus To Defeat Inter."
    I Was Born As An Interista, I Will Live As A Nerazzuri, I Will Die With A Black&Blue Heart.

JOSE "THE SPECIAL ONE" MOURINHO

IL BISCIONE PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Balotelli will be playing in this game. Very interesting.
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    No Milan player

United States

I agree Balo needs to play. We need Milito & Eto fresh for the away Barca game.
    I learned about love, faith, and patience from Massimo Moratti.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Finland

Well, I was in Inter-Bologna when Balotelli made his return and many supporters reacted in a negative way when he jogged to the pitch for warm-up. After tonight's outrageous actions, I expect systematic whistling for this guy, supposing that he will play. Yes, Scudetto race is certainly in action, but Balotelli and his infamy will be remembered.

If we forget Balo, and talk about this match generally, it's clear that win and three points is only acceptable result. There will be some tiredness, but I have faith in this team. This huge Barca win will surely boost everyone's confidence. Interesting to see Mou's lineup, at least Stankovic should start because he will miss the second Barca game.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    We need to win this. Our players will be very tired. But there are no excuses not to win this game. We have to wain for Roma to slip up. They haven't done that in a while. I expect them to do so. Even the best teams don't win every game.

Spain

I think only Sneijder should be rested and sub him in the second half IF we are in trouble: losing or still 0-0.

Is Santon ready to play?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Kuwait

santon is out for the rest of the season if i'm not mistaken

on a side note, the barcelona - inter thread already has more posts than this one i just pray that the players aren't as complacent as the fans

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Finland

Current prediction says that Santon could be ready for Lazio, but Atalanta match comes too quickly.