Thread: Nerazzurri Title Change

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter

Nerazzurri Title Change

Sorry guys, I would like to make a suggestion. First of all, I am loving every moment I share with the members of this forum. And it's all thanks to the User friendly system you guys have created as it brings the Inter community from around the world and bonds us as one. For that, I bang a tin drum to you Mods and Admins .

It came about when I was going through the Forza Inter Oscars 2009 and I saw that our "GREAT" Luka had passed 10,000 posts (Congrats again ). Our fellow future "GREAT" Besnik, then created the gif image for his title: this was all good but I got deflated when I saw the title! "SUPER NERAZZURRI TEAM!!??" It sounds like a freaking Power Rangers gimmick

I would like to suggest a change of this to something more like LA GRANDE NERAZZURRI . Sure I know that after 5000 posts you get the subtitle of Inter Legend, but still this makes more sense than the Super Nerazzurri Immortal thingy (Man, repeating it makes me feel like I'm in Mary Poppins or something!). It's something that relates with the world outside this forum, those who have passed on or retired wearing our colours for so long have all been called "La Grande Inter" so shouldn't this apply?

Also, I feel the colour theme of the title is a little off. It was sky blue again? I'm not one to pick on this and I know it's supposed to stand out. But wouldn't it be better if the theme was changed from the sky blue/gold to an ash blue/bronze theme? I mean as time goes on, everything loses it's lustre from light to dark. Since when you start off in the forum you have this sky blue theme, then when you make the nerazzurri team you have this pure blue theme, shouldn't the last title have a darker shade of blue after this?

I just felt I should give my opinion about this and I REALLY hope you guys take it into SERIOUS consideration. I intend to be here for a long time, and I shudder at the thought of being part of a "SUPER NERAZZURRI IMMORTAL" team . I think "La Grande Nerazzurri" suits just fine. Anyways thanks for your time and all the hardwork you guys are doing. FIF IS AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Edit: Made a mistake which I corrected: It's actually "SUPER NERAZZURRI TEAM" with the subtitle of "Super Nerazzurri Immortal", so now it's just twice as bad but you see what I'm getting at. Why not just a sub of "Nerazzurri Immortal" and a Title of "LA GRANDE NERAZZURRI"?
    Last edited by Nero Indigo; 20 Apr 10 at 07:15.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

It sounds like a freaking Power Rangers gimmick
    LMAO

Nice idea mate, I like it.
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Hehehe, Tim was the one who originally came up with the title, IIRC.

Fair point, considering there aren't many who have reached that rank, I just noticed it too. We'll think about it.

Anymore suggestions though?

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am not quite clear. Can we see the current hierarchy and criteria?
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Hehehe, Tim was the one who originally came up with the title, IIRC.

Fair point, considering there aren't many who have reached that rank, I just noticed it too. We'll think about it.

Anymore suggestions though?
    Thanks for looking into it As for any other suggestions umm.... yes one comes to mind. I noticed how you have squad numbers for people who made the "Nerazzurri" team (I don't know if it's still in effect) . But it's something that seperates making the "Nerazzurri" team apart from the "Primavera". But there isn't anything to really symbolise making the controversial "Super Nerazzurri" team.

So I suggest you give a tiny Bronze/Gold star like the ones we add to our badge after every ten titles. I think this would symbolise something great as well. But please, if I may: I'd actually prefer the title name change more than this if you would have to choose between them. And for the best possible result: consider using all of my suggestions.

(P.S Once again, please I implore you guys to really give a serious look into changing the title "SUPER NERAZZURRI TEAM" and subtitle "Super Nerazzurri Immortal" (as well as the colours) into what I suggested. Thanks for your time. )
    Last edited by Nero Indigo; 20 Apr 10 at 07:19.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    What I meant, is another suggestion for the name.

The bronze/silver/gold star is out of the question though. There will be too many images in the user profile while we wanna keep it real nice & simple.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    What I meant, is another suggestion for the name.

The bronze/silver/gold star is out of the question though. There will be too many images in the user profile while we wanna keep it real nice & simple.
    OH! ok* I think the name I gave suits just fine, or don't you like it? or you could just make it a title of "LA GRANDE INTER" and subtitle of "Nerazzurri Immortal" , anyone of these is better. Thanks man*

Forza Inter