Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Birth" cerificate of Interisti at ForzaInterForums

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

"Birth" cerificate of Interisti at ForzaInterForums

This thread is simply to create a historic map of interisti writing at ForzaInterForums.

Let me say one important thing: It is no shame if someone started supporting Inter last year, or in 1950. This is not to create some "inferiority" groups in the forums.

Just be honest, and have fun looking at the chart, that hopefully will grow for another 2 millenia

All it is needed, is write a year that you started to support Inter. (you didn't have to be die hard fan, just the moment you knew FC INTERNAZIONALE has become your favourite team, either because of some player joined Inter, or for other reason - I'm sure everybody knows when this moment came)

So for example, I would write 1998.

If someone would like, he can also write the reason for it, so I would write:

1998 - Robby Baggio (Il Divino) signing for Inter

The chart will have only the years though, to make it simple and easy to look at. The chart will be sorted by years (the oldest on top), and if there will be more than 1 user in one year, then it will be sorted by the user name.

So, I'm in the 1998 row. I also know (looking at the interview), that Ham also started do support Inter in 1998, but since his nickname is closer to letter A, he will be above me.

I also know Jimmy started to support inter in 1996, so he will be further up.

And so on, and so on.

I hope you'll like the idea. I'll try to update it as often as I can, and hopefully, after I'm gone, someone will pick up my job

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Guys, lets not argue, if someone was supporting when he was 10, or 20 It's not like we can check it for sure. Everyone of us, knows the exact (or close enough) year, when Inter became his favourite team, or when he got the feeling "this team is something special, I will stick with it, and it will stick with me for a looooong time". It's only a question if he's honest with himself, or not

I can put 1950 if someone wants to, that's not the problem. It's not like somebody will gonna do an investigation or something

We have to trust, that everybody here was honest, and if not, then maybe some day, he/she will write in PM to me, to "tweak" it a little, and appologise for a mistake.

Think of that not as when you became a die hard fan, or when you started to watch 100% of the games every year. It is a year of your "birth" as an interista, when this team became something more, than any other team in the world.

It's really not a contest guys, remember that
    ************************************************** ***********************************************
    ************************************************** ***********************************************

nerazzurri4life

Katie
    Nerazzurro

Barbas
    vassago

blackmore
    jamsieboy86
    vitomins

Adriano@10

Jimmy
    josigod
    Yuko

Alex de Large
    ElCuchu
    lonewolf19
    sergiu.inter
    Xoonky

Alessandro
    Antonio2810
    Besnik
    cloudq
    Ehsan
    Fitzy
    Hammoudi
    Inter Forever
    jmaster
    Khaled
    Luka
    Nyall
    pazzainteramala
    Pravesh
    Stefan
    szasza02
    Toninu
    Trance
    Wallace

ana
    Anne Marie
    Khaled
    shahz_nerazzurri
    Szogo

Handoyo
    Il Capitano
    INTER
    Negrozzurri

Bessi
    darsez
    Irish_Interista
    Maryam
    mikepugs
    rockball
    scutzon
    Tutti Pazzi Per Materazzi

alvaro
    dynasty27
    La Brujita

Gano
    King Avdic
    The777

Lionheart

Last edited by Luka; 05 Nov 10 at 19:23.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

1998 - Robby Baggio (Il Divino) signing for Inter
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    El Cuchu, Bobo,

First game at the stadium with my dad...Inter-Man UTD, the presentation of Ronaldo.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Saudi Arabia

42 Forum Supporter
    Inter 1-3 Milan October 2003

Everyone was mocking Inter, so I had to defend the inferior side at that game

I'm probably the first person ever to support a team cause they lost

It was our worst season in the last decade.

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    1998 - Baggio

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Nice idea Luka.

My situation is a little bit complicated...

When Vieri broke the world transfer record, he got my attention and I bought his jersey, thus giving me some reasons to support Inter. (I wasn't even a Vieri supported back then, just decided to get his jersey cos he was famous )

But I didn't support 'fully' straight away. Just know the result, transfer, etc but even when Inter were thrashed by Milan 0-6, or by Parma 1-6, my reaction was just... Oh ah well life goes on.

It wasn't until the first match of 01/02, when we beat Perugia 4-1 or 4-2 (Braces from Kallon & Vieri) that I found the passion to support Inter. I have no idea what triggered it to be honest. I just knew that from that point on, Inter would be a big point in my life.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    1998. I wasn't into football (Back then, the only time I watched football was when the national teams played or like a World Cup/EURO/CAF event ) , just my computer games at the time. Then I got FIFA 98, loved the Italian team. Saw R.Baggio, had flashbacks of USA '94. Watched the World Cup that year, fascinated by both Vieri and Baggio.
    Last edited by Nero Indigo; 02 Nov 10 at 09:23.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

I think it was 1998 - when I saw Ronaldo playing in Inter. I was very young, and I didn't even know how to play football, but Inter was in my memory the whole time. I truly started supporting Inter when we beat Sampdoria 3-2, in 2005. Since that day, I've supported Inter with my heart!

FORZA INTER!

PS: nice thread Luka
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Recoba

1997 - Ronbitchaldo signing for Inter
    GRANDE INTER, Amore Mio!

Dear Santa, the past year, you took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson and my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze.
    I want you to know for the next year, that Milan is my favorite oldie, and Juventus is my favorite bitch.

Fav. Player
    L'Inter mercato

Monaco

2003 - Zanetti, Vieri, Martins; Ronaldo has already left Inter; The colours of Black and Blue; Disliking Juventus and Milan. And afterwards to my great joy I've heard Inter has the biggest fan base in China.
    #InterMentality

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    My situation is a little bit complicated...
    If you want me to change the year, that's no problem Han

I can tell you, that I don't remember much in those years, and it's only since 2002 that I remember much. But Inter was my first true football club I supported, the one I picked from that moment and I stick to my choiced everytime. It's really funny right now, cause it is the year I switched basketball with football as my favourite sport (after Michael leaving ). I loved Baggio throught the WC's, and I always liked him the most of all the footballers. My unckle was working in Italy, and his 2 sons were also chearing for italian teams (Milan and juBe - another fact I picked Inter ) and what were the odds that Robby came to Inter in that exact year . My pick was very simple back then

My story is very similar to Negrozzurri, as you see

Anyways, I'm glad you like the idea guys
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    like someone else mentioned, I also fell in love with the losers, underdogs, the Victims, and the ones with a soul; not to forget they also had my favourite colours and a legend called Zanetti.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

2002 - Very , very young. My cousin had an old Championship manager game and he supported Juventus and so it could only be two player if I picked a team in the same league. I chose Inter because of some player called 'Ronaldo' that was quite good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Fav. Player
    Icardi
    Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    2004 - Adriano

Romania

I started following football like a madman (madkid?! ) in 1998. I used to collect every photo available from magazines and put it into my own album. I was buying daily, both local newspapers - Pro Sport and Gazeta Sporturilor and followed above all, the news from abroad. My mother bought me an Inter jersey as my first shirt of football and one day (12 April 2000), the headlines were referring to Ronaldo's (second) serious injury at Inter. I remember I almost cried and felt a huge pain inside, like I was supporting the club since 1908, ha. Things connected between each other and when Inter arrived in Romania at Braşov to play the second leg of an UEFA Cup match, I just knew I will follow the black & blue colors for the rest of my life.

So...

2001 - F.C. Braşov vs. Inter

This should act as a proper starting date of supporting F.C. Internazionale Milano!

Later edit: I remember watching the 1998/99 Ch. League final between Bayern and Manchester and I know that when I went to sleep, I had to choose between supporting one of: Bayern, Manchester or Inter. So somehow they managed to get under my skin in front of the finalists.

It's so nice to remember these things... Thanks Luka for bringing it back!
    Last edited by INTER; 25 Apr 10 at 14:11.
    Ooooooh, forza Inter, non mollare, vincerai! / E quando dalla Curva questo coro sentirai /
    Internazionale non ti lasceremo mai!

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

I thought it will be a good idea to put links to peoples profiles in the chart, since some of the members change their usernames here and then. With the link, the user in the chart will not be lost

Quote Originally Posted by INTER View Post
    It's so nice to remember these things... Thanks Luka for bringing it back!
    My pleasure

I think everybody knows I love to read, how other fans fell in Love with Inter, so it's a pleasure for me too, to read all those great stories
    Quote of the week:

Fav. Player
    Zanetti
    Old name
    Bessi

Albania

50 FIF Special Ones
    In 1998 I started to watch football, the final of France v Brazil, and don't know why but I liked Brazil more than the winners. I started to love Inter in 2002 when Ronaldo left Inter, and somehow I felt sorry that a big player like him left Inter and then started to follow the team, as in Kosovo there were only Serie A tv broadcast.

Fav. Player
    Wesley

Lithuania

2004 - I bought Vieri shirt in football accessory shop. Those colours attracted me.
    Nerazzurri, pazzi come te

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    To anyone who thinks whines 33 - 67 ball possession or whatever shit, it's like having a dick that's twice larger than mine but you can't get it erected. Wtf is the point then?
    Grande Han

Fav. Player
    Burdisso

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter Most Stubborn Poster Most Pessimistic Member
    1998 - Ronaldo
    Best match thread opener ever.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti!

Ireland

1994 - World Cup 94 was the first time I watched football and when it was over I wanted to watch football all the time. In Ireland at the time we had a Serie A highlights program on a monday night. I used to watch it with my Da, for some reason I just picked Inter as my team, I was only 8 at the time so I can't remember why, glad I did though.