Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Birth" cerificate of Interisti at ForzaInterForums

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    1998 - Ronaldo

No offense but you were 6 years old at that point.

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    meh, officially January 1989 when I was taken to see Inter v Lazio.. Tbh i have no memory of not 'supporting' Inter
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

1999 - It was all because of Ventola's Goal against MU

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Holy shit Katie!? You're..you're dyed "Black and Blue"!! Freaking '89!!? I was 4 and the only thing I remember back then was my 5th birthday chocolate cake GRANDE KATIE!
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Updated

Keep them coming guys
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    from 1999 to 2004 or so, i didn't follow any football bcs i had other interests, so it's very difficult to me to say if it's 97 or 2004.

Started liking Inter in 95/96, i did love game PC Calcio4.0 so started to like Italian football, also i had that white second shirt option, i liked the colors also, Ince, Zamorano, Bergomi, some names i remember.
    Becoming inter fan in 1997 after Ronaldo arrival (i was 13 years old)
    Becoming a really Inter fan and not casual, watching all the Inter games in 2004 (i was 20)

You can choose one of the 2 dates.
    Last edited by Alex de Large; 25 Apr 10 at 14:02.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    1998-Fatnaldo.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Alright, firstly Thank you Luka for this great thread!!

I was very young when I start to follow football (due to my father's inspiration), even with a young age I've started to play football. I can say that I became an Inter fan since when it was 1998, and due to Ronaldo, and I followed Inter since that.

There were and also great players in Inter that played in that season like Roberto Baggio, Ivan Zamorano, Youri Djorkaeff etc. I'm proud that I've had luck to watch them playing, and since that I was never regret of Inter fan, and I'm proud of being Interista.

NOTE: I would suggest to make this thread a sticky... great idea!!

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Again, like Nyall, no offense but you were FIVE years old Besnik.

Seriously, this is not a contest. No offense but you can't start supporting a team when you probably haven't even spoken proper sentences.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

Seriously, this is not a contest. No offense but you can't start supporting a team when you probably haven't even spoken proper sentences.
    Han, as I've said.. I've even started to play football in young age, as you've mentioned in 5 years old I've started started to play football and even follow it. And all this, due to my father's inspiration. He told me so much informations about football (about teams & players and other stuff), he also bought me Inter jersey long ago.

I don't think is interesting that anyone have became Inter fan or any other team fan since 5 or 6 years old, that's very normal thing.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I started supporting Inter in 1998 a friend of mine convinced me and also yes, Ronaldo was part of the reason also.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF

"There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

1997 - i had the "IL Calcio" sticker album ( still have it ) and the nerazzurri were my fav,since them i've been following them on tv -ronnie,bergomi,moriero,zamorano
    98 game against MU -1st time i was heartbroken

edit : nice idea Luka
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Forum Supporter
    Me, i do not know for sure.

I picked Inter as my team in 1990, after the world cup. I supported Germany at the world cup. As inter had Matthaus, Klinsmann, and Brehme, so choice was made. Also at that time, Milan was more successful and glamouros with their Dutch trio. I always prefer underdogs over favourites.

Unfortunately, i only followed inter through newspaper. Even when serie A was broadcasted by domestic tv station, i had a hard time watching the games as my parents were pretty strict. Also, the games was usually late at night in my timezone.

I do not know when i became a fans, coz the feeling kept getting stronger as years passing by. Also, i have never been a big fan of specific player, so big name signing has never been a factor. When i left home and went to uni at 2000, i had more access to get information about Inter. It really helped on the growth of my love towards this club.
    "Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam et qui affluit prudentia"
    "Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it."

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    It isn't. For young people here: in 2025 you will be proud to say to young people you became an Inter fan 20 years ago, don't worry.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Finland

http://www.forzainterforums.com/foru...ead.php?t=7230 here it has explained quite precisely.

Must also add that actually I have been following Inter (and Serie A) since 1996 or 1997. In my intro topic, I told about my grandpa who lived in Rome 12 years and teached everything about Italian football. I spent time with him very much as my parents travelled constantly because of their work. He "educated" me speedily - when I was like 7 years old, it was clear that there is no way I would support juventus or roma in future. Also Napoli and Neapolitans was pure scum, my grandpa said. BBilan was a quite neutral for him, but he always said "if it will not be Lazio, pick Inter" in reference to choosing my favourite.

As a young kid, I didn't really understand football, but we followed Serie A constantly, weekend after weekend. I sympathised Inter and Lazio, maybe slightly more Inter because of Ronaldo (). And then, we made that trip to Milano in winter holiday which changed things. The following period ended, since that day - 240202 - I have been supporter. So Luka, put my nick below year 2002.

Great topic btw.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Updated...

I'm very happy many of you like the idea

Guys, lets not argue, if someone was supporting when he was 10, or 20 It's not like we can check it for sure. Everyone of us, knows the exact (or close enough) year, when Inter became his favourite team, or when he got the feeling "this team is something special, I will stick with it, and it will stick with me for a looooong time". It's only a question if he's honest with himself, or not

I can put 1950 if someone wants to, that's not the problem. It's not like somebody will gonna do an investigation or something

We have to trust, that everybody here was honest, and if not, then maybe some day, he/she will write in PM to me, to "tweak" it a little, and appologise for a mistake.

Think of that not as when you became a die hard fan, or when you started to watch 100% of the games every year. It is a year of your "birth" as an interista, when this team became something more, than any other team in the world.

It's really not a contest guys, remember that
    Last edited by Luka; 25 Apr 10 at 17:10.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post

lol why not?

i've been going to games since I was 2, and have memories of going to them. The journey there in the car, noise of la curva... Even my older cousins arguing with some kid who lived next us because he got a Milan shirt for his birthday. After this my cousins wouldn't let any of us play with these kids or their little brothers and sisters, because they came from a Milan family
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    You didn't make any decision, it's like say you can be religious being 4 or 5 years old.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    1998-1999.....Vieri moved to Inter, Baggio was in his second year, also got my first jersey, Inter jersey that had Ronaldo 9 on it...dont have it anymore.
    Last edited by K.I.; 05 Nov 10 at 21:26.