Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: "Birth" cerificate of Interisti at ForzaInterForums

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus View Post
    Believe it or not, I had a soft spot for Rube, when Zidane played there.
    while Zidane could never gel well in my heart though I respect him as one of the best in the world because he was a jubentino.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I4E 1956

Somebody update this list

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Nathy View Post
    Nice thread!

1998 - Roberto Baggio

In 1994, the first football competition I watched was the WC in the USA. The infamous final when my idol Baggio missed the penalty kick that made Brazil World Champion (since then I hate Brasil). A few years later I was flicking through my TV channels and saw Baggio playing. He had a black & blue shirt on, Inter! I started following the team results and when he left, I sticked with the team. I am die had fan since 2002, first time I was brought to the stadium by my mother for my birthday.
    Pretty much...

Loved Baggio and after that WC he signed for us. I was ten years old at that time.

The rest is history.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    1998- Ronaldo

Even though the first great tournament i watched was Euro 96 the first player i loved watching was Ronaldo playing for Brazil in 1998 WC. After the world cup i started following the team he was playing for.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    1998- Ronaldo

Even though the first great tournament i watched was Euro 96 the first player i loved watching was Ronaldo playing for Brazil in 1998 WC. After the world cup i started following the team he was playing for.
    Sad to think that young people these days are doing the exact same thing but with the wrong Ronaldo and the wrong team.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Sad to think that young people these days are doing the exact same thing but with the wrong Ronaldo and the wrong team.
    Don´t think that´s the case nowadays, at least from what I read online.

My view is that the players have a much more developed name/brand this days, their presence in our daily life is immense not only by advertisement alone, like in the 90´s, but mainly through social media. Today you are just a click away from getting videos by the players themselves about anything and everything let´s say using a story on instagram. That makes a huge impact on young kids/teens.
    I started following Liverpool back when Owen was starting and they had Owen and Fowler up front, I still try to watch their games every time I can and think about how crap they have been all this years, same for Inter since Ronaldo this time with more title in the bag.

If you read stuff online you see that most new fans like the players and care little about the big picture (club) just take as an example this new wave of Juve fans, suddenly they gained a lot of traction online and you see most of this set of fans shit posting the Real Madrid threads/social media saying they are shit without Ronaldo, they just follow the big player and it´s not like Ronaldo spend 2 seasons there, he made a big name for himself as one of the great ones for Real, their fans seems to don´t care at all, it´s almost as if they are thinking, bye Madrid, Juve it is now. I believe the same would be true if Messi ever leaves Barcelona.

When Ronaldo leaves Italy their new fans will follow.

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

You have a point here indeed but that only makes the situation even grimmer...

And it's not only fans, players themselves don't give a fuck anymore. You can easily change clubs like it's nothing *cough* Higuain *cough*...

Anyway, this makes me appreciate Icardi's loyalty, so far stated numerous times but not really put to the test, even more. We'll see whether he stays with us for years or he's just running his mouth and will jump ship the moment he sees an offer he can't refuse.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    10.3.1991 reason:fell on my head, dad celebrated too hard probably, no other explanation needed or available at this time.haha, No really I had an Inter jersey on me probably the day they brought me home, dad watched every Inter game possible, it's not like i had a choice, Ronaldo, Vieri, JZ,Zamorano, Baggio were just awesome when i was like 7 and started to grasp the game. UEFA CUP 98 final comes to mind...

Inter masochism ftw

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

15. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Started watching Ronaldo clips on the internet in early 2000's cant remember the year
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

17. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

2003. After buying PES 3. I'm not trying to be funny or anything . That's literally how I started liking football and Inter.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

19. Thanks (3): Devious, dynasty27, MVD

Europe

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    peace of mind
    fakker

21. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    sdv,skri,epic

Ukraine

Just want to make a few words about my Inter "birth". I started following football because of Edgar Davids. One day my classmate at school told me that there is a football player who has the same first name, same skin color as I have and he plays with dope glasses. After that I googled him closely and found out that Edgar is a Dutch and Juventus football player. I started following Serie A more closely because of him. But I never got into Juventus. Couple months later Davids made his transfer to Internazionale and I falled in love with this team despite the fact that Juve legend brought me here. I immediately like black and blue colors which associated with night and dark blue sky. Like the history of this team creation , philosophy to be an international football club.

P.S. I am sorry for my English, have a lack of skills to describe my story properly but I hope you guys can understand it somehow.

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by eduzee; 11 Oct 18 at 17:25.

23. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, I4E, JJM, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    We understand you quite well lad. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    15 April 1995. Milan derby. We won 3-1. I was not yet 5 years old.

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    CRUZ & CHINO

Netherlands

2001 or 2002

my dad brought me a (fake) Inter jersey from Turkey with Emre #5 on it and I loved it. Think at one point we had the most Turks as a foreign club. Anyways after watching 1 match seeing the likes of Chino, Ronaldo, Adriano play around opponents' defence like it's Fifa I quickly forgot about the Turkish flops
    PUT CRUZ IN LGI

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

I started supporting Inter when Adriano and Ibrahimovic era..

And we had cool coach, Mancini..

I love 2010 Treble team, I like Mourinho, Milito and Sneijder.

In Dark era, i start believe we can back to we belong when i see Kovacic and Icardi..

Plus when Miranda and Perisic come, i know we can reach CL again..

Moratti is best president, Zanetti is best captain, are enough for me to support Inter forever.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

29. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guney View Post
    2001 or 2002

my dad brought me a (fake) Inter jersey from Turkey with Emre #5 on it and I loved it. Think at one point we had the most Turks as a foreign club. Anyways after watching 1 match seeing the likes of Chino, Ronaldo, Adriano play around opponents' defence like it's Fifa I quickly forgot about the Turkish flops
    I was similar except my uncle bought me and my two cousins each a shirt, youngest who was just born got Del Piero, other cousin got Maldini and i got, think a Ronaldo 9 top. Im also 100% sure he got it cheap after ronaldo left
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

31. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Guney

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Started casually following in 2007 after a random game on TV. The kit and colours just attracted me. After researching, so did the meaning behind the name and all the club stands for. It just felt/feels unique compared to all the other bland shit or just downright ass-talking like "més que un club" while you are actually a disgusting, normless, tax abusing piece of shit. Also, it's the entire reason I got into football at all because I couldn't give a rat's ass beforehand. Thankful!

And then when my man, my MVP, the king of my best childhood memories Wesley Sneijder joined the team, it became hardcore. I started sinking money into the club by buying all the jerseys, at first because I wanted them with his name on the back. And soon after that season I wanted to talk to more people who follow Inter... Unfortunately for FIF their SEO is up to date because I ended up here.

Thanks to all the horror we've been through in recent years the gf is jealous of my loyalty. She knows I'd have kicked her out long ago had she treated me the same way this team has during this decade.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

33. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Funny thing is that my first jersey ever was Franco Baresi (Italy). I was a kid that day somewhere before the 1994 world cup when I went with my cousins to buy Italy's jerseys because we were all fans of Italy. Back then it was all about Italy and Serie A as far as I remember. and we were also advocated by our oldest cousin who then was a grown up and a die-hard Juventino scum and he was like our football instructor and we trained/played football like 6 hours every single day (he's just recently sent me a whatsapp message laughing at me right after Inter-Parma final whistle). Baresi was an inspiration to me so I got him.

Everyone in my school and family had his own Italian club. I think I was supposed to end up a Milanista because of Baresi, but the red and black has never been appealing to me. It's funny because Baresi himself has done the opposite (for a different reason). Like many of us here, the night style of black, blue and gold dragged my eyes into Inter. Plus, you'd be a tasteless IDIOT not to fall in love with the team that had Ronaldo, Roberto Baggio, Christian Vieri and Alvaro Recoba as their strikers. Watching them playing was like turning on cheat mode against easy CPU. That sealed it to me. Vieri also mainly dragged me into Inter (I've had his Italy jersey after Baresi when I was in school somewhere in the 1990s). I was also a big fan of Pagliuca in the NT so that dragged me too.

Long story short, I'm an Interista mainly because of the colors, Italy, Vieri, Pagliuca and Ronaldo. The latter was a big thing in the 1990s. I remember that every dumb kid in my school wanted to be Ronaldo.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

35. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, eduzee