Thread: Felicitacions de Barcelona

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Xavi a

Felicitacions de Barcelona

Congratulations Interistas. I don't think that the game you played yesterday was the ideal game of football but one has to be gracious in defeat and humble in victory. There's no point in arguing which team was best because at the end of the day, it's Inter in the Bernabeu.

I wish you the best of luck in CL but I hope Roma wins in the Cup(so we can protect our treble )

Thank you.

If you ask me about the great game, even I wouldn't say that was great game to watch from us. But that was great defensive tactic from Mourinho. Not any another team would stop Barca's attacks with so much success.

We came in Camp Nou with a one objective, to defense until the last minute. And we did!!
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Thanks.... but we were not in the Camp Nou to entertain you or even ourselves. We went there with the objective of reaching the Finals - and we had to sacrifice after our red card. So the tactic fit the logic of the game: We simply outsmarted Barca. Good luck winning La Liga ....and don't waste water next time
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Albania

Thanks a lot. I don't understand why people were waiting us to attack with 10 people, against the best team in Spain at the moment...
    TI TE DOMINET MILAN

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Congrats.

Game was great to watch if you are into tactical side of football but may be boring if you like spectacular football.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    thank you baCTERia..
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    thank you baCTERia..
    ROFL Pajo you suck maaaan!
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    il Capitano

Bahrain

98 Forum Supporter
    Thank you BARCETIA.

Fav. Player
    Perisic

United States

86 FIF Special Ones
    Seems like a backhanded compliment to me...but I didn't expect much from a Barca supporter...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Thank you, Barcetia. Thanks again for being one of the volunteers for the interview.

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Seems like a backhanded compliment to me...but I didn't expect much from a Barca supporter...
    It was, Vito! Hence my reply earlier

Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Xavi a

Quote Originally Posted by Negrozzurri View Post
    Thanks.... but we were not in the Camp Nou to entertain you or even ourselves. We went there with the objective of reaching the Finals - and we had to sacrifice after our red card. So the tactic fit the logic of the game: We simply outsmarted Barca. Good luck winning La Liga ....and don't waste water next time
    I'd say, Guus Hiddink did.
    However I believe in, the best team always deserves to go through so Inter totally deserved to go through.
    You outsmarted us in every possible way first leg, however don't agree with yesterday.

Handoyo, any day.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Taiwan

Thank you for your complement.
    F.C. Internazionale Milano

"We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven." Jose Mourinho after Derby della Madonnina

Quote Originally Posted by barcetia View Post
    I'd say, Guus Hiddink did.
    However I believe in, the best team always deserves to go through so Inter totally deserved to go through.
    You outsmarted us in every possible way first leg, however don't agree with yesterday.

Handoyo, any day.
    They outsmarted us yesterday by the simply fact they were playing with ten men and stoping possibly the most attacking barça team of the history in our stadium, and that deserves a mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana View Post
    They outsmarted us yesterday by the simply fact they were playing with ten men and stoping possibly the most attacking barça team of the history in our stadium, and that deserves a mention.
    Massimo Moratti: "Javier Zanetti ha sempre onorato la maglia e ci ha sempre fatto sentire fieri di essere interisti"

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, we were great defensively, even your sprinklers didn't stop us!

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Xavi a

Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana View Post
    This is my last reply discussing the match yesterday, I jsut wanted to give my congratulations:
    We attacked way easier before Motta was sent off. With Motta on the field, Inter had 2-3 players on our half of the pitch all the time, they were at least trying to attack. With Motta sent off, those 2-3 players(Eto'o, Milito, Chivu) didn't even try to attack either. They just recovered the ball, long ball to nobody. So 10 men made them a benefit. Of course, the players got more fatigued but then he made 3 subs. Mariga who just runs and runs. Muntari, a great box-to-box player. And Cordoba, the former fastest player in Serie A.
    The best attacking team of the history was last season. We were way better at attacking last season, although our defense improved this one.